[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /pol/? Who are you voting for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: aaaa.png (561KB, 941x700px)
aaaa.png
561KB, 941x700px
Well, /pol/?
Who are you voting for?
>>
forgot link
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.theroot.com/the-2017-world-wypipo-tournament-final-round-who-is-t-1797412131
>>
>>135784588
No one because I don't know what this is or where to vote, dumbass.
>>
Wy Pipo, bix nood.
>>
>>135784588
Why does everyone act like the Klan is still a thing. And Fuck Miley too. They were more than happy to push her through the music industry, surround her with token blacks to do mediocre rap verses on her singles, and laugh as she lost her mind on weed and ecstasy. Now that shes showing signs of growing out of that bullshit, suddenly shes the worst? Black people, you don't get to have it both ways. You made her, you corrupted her, you get to keep her.
>>
>>135784588
the ghost cosplayer
>>
File: bixnood.jpg (44KB, 419x397px) Image search: [Google]
bixnood.jpg
44KB, 419x397px
>>135784588
ayy yo man wypipo b fuking crahcrah n sheeeit lmao bix nood
>>
File: wew_lad.png (328KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
wew_lad.png
328KB, 1024x655px
Let's spam Martin Luther King as the Other option

Kek wills it
>>
>>135784588
>white allies vs andrew anglin
i'm voting for white allies like i did last time
>But on the battlefield, they will retreat to the safe space of their own whiteness. They will vote for Trump. They will understand and sympathize with their badge-wearing, bullet-shooting protectors because they sympathize with feeling a “reasonable threat.” They will turn tail and run—not because they are under fire—but because they feel “triggered.”
lmao
>While we have previously chronicled how Anglin terrorizes innocent people by coaxing the dim-witted, low-IQ visitors to his popular white supremacist website into committing semi-terrorist acts they downplay by calling them “trolling,”
> dim-witted, low-IQ
ouch /pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>>135785654
Actually, Miley is supposed to represent "white allies" in this article. They think "white allies" are the worst white people.
>>
>>135786503
well good thing I have no interest in being an "ally" lel
>>
>All those Jews like Kushner and Koch Bros in the "white people" tournament
>>
File: HAA.jpg (118KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
HAA.jpg
118KB, 538x482px
>votes for Andrew

haha bump
>>
>miley is the worst of the left
If only this were true
>>
>>135784588
I literally VOTED on other
THE SUBHUMAN UNTERMENSCH THAT MADE IS ARTICLE
>>
>>135784588
Hopefully White Allies win. Drive more white people from their side.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.