[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Activism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498767614494.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498767614494.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Has anyone here been involved in real life protests or activism? There's a rally happening in my city and I want to go to it but I'm afraid of being identified and targeted. I don't want to cover my face because that looks thuggish and degenerate

Rally is told about in vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i19GxzCcm4

what do I do?
>>
>>135783139
I'm pretty active in the pro-life movement here in Ireland. Marxists want a repeal on our eight amendment so I'm attending rallies, organising events and helping out in anyway you can. Just fight for the cause you believe in.
>>
Bump are the any /VA/nons here? I don't want to go alone
>>135783691
What's the 8th amendment in Ireland?
>>
>>135783139
Activism is almost exclusively a left-wing thing
>>
>>135783139
if this is richard spencer you suck at marketing
a few retards are going to show up like 200
>>
>>135785023
The 8th amendment is the right of life to the unborn baby.
>>
Btw, David Duke has been talking about uniting the right for a while on his show. Is he gonna be there?
>>
>>135786690
He's telling people to show up but I don't know if he will go. Will be pretty neat to meet him (if he's there).
>>
Don't go to rallies or protests. You'll just get put on a list.

Run for public office instead.
>>
>>135783139

Activism is a great way to get put on a watch list and/or arrested. Thought crime is a real thing now.
>>
>>135787412
>>135788032
Aren't we on a list anyways from being here?
>>
>>135787126
I'm not exactly sure what you're afraid of man. Losing your job? I am vocal about my views on twitter and if my company ever found out and fired me I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>135789163
Different lists for different things, anon. There's a big difference between the list internet shitposters are on and the list people who go to violent riots are on. One is permitted positions of power in society and one is not.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484496851653.jpg (78KB, 575x858px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484496851653.jpg
78KB, 575x858px
>>135783139
Years ago i went on a march to rasie awarness about St Geroges day and to make it a bank holiday.
It was an event with various nationalist organisations aswell as patriotic familes who brought their children along.

Needless to say the paid reds turned up and started causing aggro (like they always do), they were throwing bottles of piss and rocks, as a matter of fact I saw an old aged veteran in a wheelchair get knocked over the head with a rock who had to have medical attention.

But before that it was great seeing antifa a bunch of scrawny middle class university students who went out looking for trobule get turned over by 6ft working class men who had been drinking since 10am!
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiW_Myp3bbVAhWPb1AKHaGPBSYQxa8BCCwwCA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

But as far as getting involved is concerned, its a great way to meet other like minded people and get involved with other organisations that one would concider more constructive in regards to getting others involved by means of handing out leaflets and holding meetings with guest speakings.

Laslty as for the doxxing situation its up to you how much you want to devote yourself to the nationalist cause, that may lead to your profesional carrer being jepordised, but certain sacrifices have to be made if we want to change the way things are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.