[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Zucc the Zucc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: jews.jpg (237KB, 1250x810px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
237KB, 1250x810px
Don't get comfortable. The Great Meme War is not over. It has not even begun. Zuckerberg has been touring factories and increasing censorship on Facebook 60fold. All sources concur he plans to run for God Emperor's throne in 2024. He has already begun to silence opposing thought on his platform and we have all suffered. I was recently zucced for merely criticizing their policies. FB has been going after the mods of the most popular pro-Trump groups and anything alt-right. This week I had 5 accounts zucced within hours and all they had done was join alt-right groups without even posting. The zucc is real, it is focused on US, and it has clear purpose. This is not about (((his))) so-called community standards. This is about denying us a platform to red pill when he attempts to hijack our country. In response we must prepare NOW. We must use FB while we still can to brand Zucc before Zucc brands himself to the masses. We must use every spell in the meme magic grimoire to discredit, smear, and cast him as an evil, vile, treacherous censor unworthy of any consideration. A slimeball. We must bury him before he even begins to mount his public campaign. Because once he does we will no longer have social media from which to launch our attacks at normies. We have to be preemptive. We must act now. (((Zuckerberg))) is the Final Boss in the Meme War. No methods are beneath us. But the truth always hits hardest.

Phase 1:
A: Injecting the issue into normie dialog. Just get people considering the implications of a pro-censorship mogul and intellectual thief holding the highest office. No hard red pilling. Do not mention (((them))).
B: The R voter base will shrink by 2024 due to mortality. Generation Zyklon are the next voting base that will come of age. Today’s memes must appeal to their age bracket using pop culture references that speak to them. Pepe and Nazi references are not the path. First time voters in 2024 are our audience.
Phase 2:
Discuss…

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.