[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communism: Russia/China

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0229.jpg (902KB, 4008x3063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
902KB, 4008x3063px
It never collapsed.

It doesn't actually fail.

It just evolves into Russia/China.

Now the choice is real: Do you want a communist world similar to China, Russia and Islamic countries? Or do you want freedom and individual rights to continue the journey towards God?

The world is lining up against Trump and America. They are using North Korea to make him look like Hitler when he burns tens of thousands of korean children to death in a silly conflict he should have never fallen for.

Trump is going to make us the bad guys in the world's eyes again when he hits NK and then the whole world will close in on us from within and outside.

Those odds arent bad considering how many fighting men the west has willing to go the distance, but goddamn it's like the Pelenor fields out there and we've had corrupt leaders like wormtongue and denethor for too long.

It's all up to "Frodo" at this point to destroy the one pedoring to rule them all that controls the power of evil in this realm.

Call me crazy please because it's coming and we need to prepare.
>>
>never heard of the The Soviet Union
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (121KB, 640x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
121KB, 640x836px
Theres too many articles to link so just ask questions and think of solutions.

Evil has been underestimated and their armies are getting ready to cut the wests power, terrorize them from within their borders and the launch every member of their multi billion force horde at the west from Africa to Mexico to China, Russia, Iran, all of them.

We are easily outgunned 10-1 in this fight and our old allies in Europe wont even be able to survive their civil wars to help us.

Japan needs to remilitarize ASAP because they're like the last few elves on earth that can help us one last time and be remembered forever as the misunderstood heroes they are.
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (109KB, 650x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
109KB, 650x684px
>>135773593
The "collapse" was a show. Same with China's "reforms"

They simply finished evolving and now are functioning countries. They will be only part of the attack. The internal conflicts will be what makes us vulnerable.

They are denying the west it's full strength so that we cannot hold them alone. Poland will likely be a good ally, but unfortunately, we dont have enough forces to hold off Russia there. Theyre too close with too much superiority in the short run. Poland may be reclaimed, but it can likely not be held unless they militarize themselves sufficiently.

Why would the deepstate of communism collapse with the public state?
Pro-tip: it doesn't. It just subverts and takes over the next form of government and now wears a new mask.
>>
Bump 1 last time
>>
>asking this question
I don't think you understand how many Russiboos and RIDF agents are on this board OP
>>
While I am unsure about Russia, I do belive China is a real long term threat

Really the main issue is ensuring no traitors in the US destabilize us
>>
>>135773277
>Russia
>communist

classic american shitpost
>>
>>135773277

>another communist regime falls
>we look bad

For you.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (130KB, 595x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
130KB, 595x1024px
>>135775842
>thousands
Tens of thousands.
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (66KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
66KB, 695x1024px
>>135776213
>>135777529
EVEN IN A BEST CASE SCENARIO WHERE RUSSIA DID OVERTHROW AND CLEANSE THEMSELVES

THEY WOULD STILL SERVE THEIR OWN INTERESTS OVER OURS AND STRIKE WITH CHINA AGAINST THE WEST IF THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED ITSELF

WE HAVE BEEN CONTROLLED BY DEMONS FOR DECADES

WE HAVE A REALLY BAD TRACK RECORD IN THE EYES OF THE MASSES

ONLY THE FEW GOOD PARTS OF AMERICA ARE TRULY WORTH SAVING BUT IT WILL TAKE EVERYTHING WE HAVE TO SURVIVE THIS LONG ENOUGH FOR THE 1 PEDORING TO BE DESTROYED
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (81KB, 1024x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
81KB, 1024x526px
>Tfw trying to think of America's close strong allies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

The Japanese elves are the only ones and they're slowly leaving this realm with barely 1 grand fight left in them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.