[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DONALD TRUMP TIMELORD THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: TimeLordTrump.png (376KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
TimeLordTrump.png
376KB, 640x960px
Here's the new strategy Donald Trump is using.

The recent shake up in the white house is theatre.

Now, Reince Preibus and Mooch are the CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. They're going to push anti-trump stories that the media cannot resist.

Don't you see. They're ANGRY FOR BEING FIRED IN AN EMBARRASSING WAY AND THEY'RE GOING TO SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT TRUMP!

These stories will APPEAR to be damaging to Trump, but will slowly red-pill the entire country.

The latest Seth Rich stories are the first salvo.
>>
Also, Trump is legitimately from the future.

He got access to a time machine, and used his knowledge to become a billionaire, fuck models, and save the world from WWIII.

That's exactly what anyone else would do in their situation.
>>
>>135773291
>That's exactly what anyone else would do in their situation.

I would've tried to become my own father
>>
File: usrsly.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
usrsly.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>135773388
>Sweden
>fucking your own mother

checks out
>>
>>135773388

>That's exactly what any NORMAL PERSON would do in their situation.
>>
What you say sounds good but I am going to need some more concrete examples of how the stories will redpill the country and how Rich is involved.
>>
>>135773388
Typical incestuous Norwegians
>>
TRUMP IS GOING TO FREE MANKIND
>>
>>135773814

Your average person has not even heard about Seth Rich yet.

So waking them up to that is a first start. A DNC staffer died in mysterious circumstances.

Maybe he was killed by Russians.

Turns out it wasn't Russians. Maybe it was these Pakistani IT guys.

Maybe Debbie Wasserman Shultz had something to do with it.

Yeah, DWS is the scapegoat. Hillary is innocent.

It was totally a hit though, by a member of the DNC.

DWS gets up and testifies to the whole thing. Provides evidence she was ordered by Hillary or whoever, and how it was done. Tells the whole story.

Liberal tears.

Something like that.

The big thing is that every new release will be framed to look like bad news for Trump, or good news for the DNC, before it comes out.

You need to understand that these people are brainwashed, so they will uncritically accept and publish anti-trump stories (any of them), and will automatically reject pro-trump stories.

But most are not fully controlled by some big puppetteer. So you can use their programming against them.

Give them an anti-trump story, and they will run with it. Always.
>>
File: source.gif (483KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
483KB, 500x374px
You guys are getting a little ridiculous with this "4d chess" bullshit.

His administration is falling apart. You don't have 2 guys resign from the same job in a week if things are going smooth.
>>
>>135773854
>>135773532
>>135773508
Dumbass canadians, I would not fuck my mother. I would only be my own father. Perhaps adopt myself or just fuck another woman.
>>
>>135774542
Alright I can see where that might work. Let's give it a try.
>>
>>135773191
A FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>135773388
Sweden NO
>>
By the way, I'm just reading the tea leaves. So if I'm screwing up anyone's plans by posting this please let me know (WH Anon, etc).

Also - if you need an analyst I'm available :)
>>
Bumpin this shit ayyy

I can't wait for America to wake up and come to her senses.
>>
GET IN HEREEEE

JULIAN ASSANGE TWEET

>>135774920
>>
File: 1500489870025m.jpg (142KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
1500489870025m.jpg
142KB, 1024x665px
>>135773191
Leaf bro

Do you have the Trump quote where he talked about Hillary "not shooting someone in the back"?

I think he knows the Seth story, its kind of strange thing for him to say
>>
>>135775305
Fake account.
>>
>>135775305

Julian Assange knows who his leaker is.

Julian Assange says "we will never reveal our sources".

And so far, he has not revealed who his leaker is.

But he knows who his leaker is, and he has proof.

My guess - at the right moment, when he is needed, Julian Assange will give up the goods. He's just waiting for the perfect moment to reveal the worlds... biggest... leak....

And all these DNC fuckers think they are playing poker, but they forgot there's another player at the table with 4 aces in his sleeve.

Thank god for America, Donald Trump and the Internet. Hallelujah.
>>
>>135775712
sry didnt realize
>>
>>135775949
You could say Assange has the trump card
>>
>>135775949
The leaker wasn't Seth, leaf bro. Awans were the leakers. The DNC / Guccifer 2.0 leaks were a psyop to discredit the Podesta emails and get the Russian hack narrative going. The only real dirt the DNC emails dropped was the Trump oppo research.

Seth was killed because he was GOING to leak. He was going to leak about the Awans.

Cap this.
>>
>>135776571

Capped.

I agree that the number of people who could have leaked the DNC emails are huge.

But the DNC emails had the pay to play, primary rigging stuff, did it not?

I know Guccifer was just a psy-op to frame russia, but the DNC leaks that eventually came out via wikileaks were damaging.
>>
>>135774606
Friendly advice. Constantly re-assess everything you think you know.
>>
>>135777744
In other words, become a permanent resident of /pol/ and /x/
>>
>>135777152
Awans getting a little money on the side. Wikileaks pays for leaks. They buy leaks on the dark web.

Remember, the Awans have no loyalty to the DNC. They're Paki spies. They assisted DNC enough (and probably Bush before that; they were brought in under Bush) so as not to arouse too much suspicion until they had enough for blackmail. After that, all they had to do was look good in public while sending all of our info to every corner of the globe.
>>
File: wheelthing.jpg (31KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
wheelthing.jpg
31KB, 450x338px
>>135773191
looks familiar

looks like the egyptians had time machines
>>
>>135777744
In regards to what I said, nothing needs reassessment. If two people resign from a job, any job, even a cashier at a shitty store in 2 weeks, it's usually a sign that the leadership is shitty and they need new management.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.