[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the alt lite love him so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

He's a prime example of a neocon yet the "praise kek based black man!" crowd view him like he's their spokesman.
>>
He's easy to identify with when you're 4'10
>>
>>135772683
Because they want to play conservative without becoming white nationalists

I swear the alt lite is a few blacked threads away from being redpilled. They just need to get on /pol/
>>
>>135772683
the alt lite doesn't like him, the cuckservatives do
alt lite = based magapedes
>>
>>135772835
>They just need to get on /pol/

They obviously do since they appropriate our memes.

All the Pepe and Kekistan stuff originated on here.
>>
>>135772683
Because when Milo left, this faggot filled in the void.
At least Milo never white knighted
>>
>>135772683
Alt lites love neocons
>>
>>135772994
There's a huge overlap in the two though.
>>
>>135773521
that's because he is a based jew and they want him to "come home"
>>
>>135772683
Lets step back a little. Why are those Jews even promoted on this Nazi board? Why do those Nazis support Jews. Because they want to win you over to their side of protecting their interests.
What is Ben Shapiro? Protecting Jewish interests, including Jewish banking, everything to do with Jews. He's not even hiding it. If Jews weren't in banking he would stop supporting banks. That's all religious people are, they support what benefits their religion, no personal opinion.
>>
>>135772683
im a jewish supremacist and (((ben sharipo))) is my favorite political commentator on the citadel
>>
>>135772683
His wife is a doctor.
>>
Why do jewish e-celebs all seem to have superhuman levels of support online?
>>
>>135773922
I'm Jewish myself (well half) and I don't agree with his politics but it's just refreshing to see a Jewish person make a living out of speaking out against SJW bullshit instead of pushing it, for a change.
>>
>>135772683
Because he's Jewish, yet unlike your average Jew is often correct in a way that doesn't demand white genocide.
>>
>>135774265
He's an Israel-firster.
>>
>>135774172
Hasbara accounts to fluff them up.
>>
>>135773043
It didn't just originate on here, it was on here for years until reddit stole it and now it's fucking cringeworthy, which is what happens to everything they touch.
>>
File: chunkyyogurt3.jpg (364KB, 1026x361px) Image search: [Google]
chunkyyogurt3.jpg
364KB, 1026x361px
I hate this fucking screechy kike

he semi threw the game against Chunky Yogurt and didn't go in for the kill because he doesn't actually want white civilization to thrive and be conservative. just kosher conservative. just filling space a nazi would otherwise occupy
>>
>>135774794
why the fuck when you have Chunky Yogurt in a debate format with a republican audience do you not go in for the kill and point out all the tricks TyogurtT does on their retard audience as he does it and point out how it doesn't work on non leftists

but no for shapiro it was just another shekel speaking engagement
>>
Leftypol shill thread. Divide and conquer tactics. Don't be bamboozled by the enemy faggots. Jew Shapiro is only a man. No man is perfect. He carries enough of the message to have value to us. Focus on the big picture, the many things you agree with him about not the few that you don't. This goes for all targets of leftypol. Sage goes in all fields.

Sage
>>
>>135775092
again. he had the chance to take down TyogurtT and he didn't take it

I think subconsciously it's because he still hates Trump and he doesn't want to stop their media organization from turning everyone against him in the next few years
>>
>>135772683
Because the kekistani/neocons are liberal kikes pretending to be conservatives.

And the alt-right are neocon kikes pretending to be nationalists, pic related.
>>
>>135772835
>They just need to get on /pol/
NOOOOO

we already have too many redditcucks here. I'm fighting people who claim the jews aren't bad on this board on a daily basis. we still need to redpill the current batch before we can take on another one.
>>
>>135774487
And most lefty Jews hate Israel and would gladly side with Muslims against them.
>>
>>135774267
he tries to defend white men when he says that white privilege doesn't exist and that its actually racist to talk about white privilege
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.