[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diamond & Silk for Press Secretary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Replace Sarah Huckabee-Sanders with some real quality entertainment. Since Trump is the first Twitter president, the position of Press Secretary is redundant anyway. Why not use it to stick it to the MSM? Can you imagine them giving it to the press (and the press having to sit there and take it with a grin, for fear of being called racist?)

>"He done answer that. What chew wanna know?" Sucks teeth. Pouty lip.

>CNN: Ma'am, I'd appreciate it if you stopped yelling and-
>"SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL"

>"She will come down off this stage, you do not want that Mr reporter man."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQJLi2UTtM [Embed]
>>
>>135770932
This is one of the best ideas I have ever read here
>>
>>135771059
Thank you. I can only hope someone in the administration thinks it's a good idea too.

These two are fighters. We need fighters.
>>
>"He done answer that. What chew wanna know?" Sucks teeth. Pouty lip.
Fucking lost it
>>
>>135770932
Fuck me that video, I couldn't even get to the end for laughing.

I really hope he does this, it would be the ultimate troll to the media.

He's there getting all his communications out on twitter, youtube and the rest, while the media sit there having to listen to those two, then come out of the room no wiser than when they went in, rofl.
>>
>>135770932
I can't help but feel like these ladies are a Roger Stone operation. Just feels like a forced meme. No evidence though, just a vague sense of activating almonds.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEjWf_cTOVw

I would need a safety strap on my sides every time I watched the news.
>>
>>135770932
Please make this happen
The left wouldnt be able to complain without being accused of racism
>>
>>135774238
Not only that, but it would break off a chunk of the black vote for Trump the next election, and expose the opposition for the punks they are.
>>
>>135770932

It would be hilarious, yes.

And the MSM would be totally impotent against them in fear of being "racist"
>>
How do we meme it into existence?
>>
Watch them slap around CNN directly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPas63NeYPQ
>>
>tfw no black land whale gf
>>
>>135770932
i never realized how much i wanted this until now. good post, family. have a free bump.
>>
>>135777538
Thank you. I hope the idea catches on.
>>
Tbh literally anything is better than that Huckabee woman who just drones in monotone, looking down while reading from her script.

Like wtf, why is she even there? They could have pulled a hobo off the street to do the same job.
>>
>>135770932
MMMMMHHHMMM
>>
>>135780126
>They could have pulled a hobo off the street to do the same job.

It's literally just telling the press what the administration is doing.
>>
>>135770932
do it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.