[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are People in the Western World such Whiners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ghana.jpg (129KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
Ghana.jpg
129KB, 1024x534px
My family was from Ghana and we consider Westerners to be whiny. People cry when they go to prison, well guess what prison is HEAVEN. Try living in Ghana, in prison you get free food and water and a bed, free dental and healthcare, as far as I know these guys in prison have it all. Next you have those in Comatose states, people who are consciences but can't move their bodies. THey whine "WAHHHHH LIFE IS UNBARABLE" well guess what sunshine, maybe you should GROW UP and realize that your life is better than the 1.2 billion Africans in poverty.
>>
>>135770734
Looks like Detroit. I wonder what both those places have in common?
>>
>>135770955
I'd appreciate if you give some insightful reply rather than making a fool out of yourself. I want to know the reasons too, cos your people always bitch about problems in life while we from developing countries keep it to ourselves.
>>
>>135771099
BASED POST
>>
>>135771099
How come that when you come in a first world country you start bitching about it?
You simply don't have the technology to bitch and bitching actually takes some brains. Do you even have like newspaper?
>>
>>135771099
>keep to ourselves
>bitches about better countries
lmao
>>
If people in Ghana were "whiny" their country wouldn't be an open sewer. Extra ironic points whining about whiny westerners.
You moved away from a shithole to bitch about people who don't live in a shithole.
>>
>>135771502
Well im sorry. It's just I work in a hospital as a janitor making BARELY anything for my family, and I hear paralyzed people/lock in syndrome people and some cancer patients going "wahhhh pls kill me my life is so hard because i cant move even though i get free dental care and healthcare and food wahhhh i want to die but can't wahhhh". Of course i can't say anything to them or i'd get fired but in my head im thinking "what babies".
>>
>>135771099
What? There infested with niggers. Low IQ people produce low standards of living. Everybody complains regardless of where they live. Your Complaining right now your just too dumb to see it.
>>
>>135771876
that made me lol. You know what they don't have in Ghana? Janitors.
>>
They have too good for too long. They feel entitled to pretty much thing.
Owning a phone is not a privilege to westerners, but obviousness. That's why they're currently leaning left, since they think communism = free iPhone, not Nokia 3210.
>>
>>135772166
Because it is the work of untouchables. Unfortunantly when the British took control they banned it because it was "slavery" but no one will do work of untouchables like clean toliets so we had to get rid of them.
>>
>>135772388
You mean the toilets, right?
>>
>>135772602
Yeah
>>
>>135770734
Sweet Irony! A nigger whining about being in a white 'whiny' country! Fuck off back to Ghana!
>>
>free food
>free healthcare

Don't forget about the free ass-rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x541px
>My family was from Ghana and we consider Westerners to be whiny

I live in my car and I work for the priviledge.

>Try living in Ghana, in prison you get free food and water and a bed, free dental and healthcare, as far as I know these guys in prison have it all

In prison, you go to bed when they tell you and wake up when they tell you. My life is still better than prison.

>THey whine "WAHHHHH LIFE IS UNBARABLE" well guess what sunshine, maybe you should GROW UP and realize that your life is better than the 1.2 billion Africans in poverty

Africans live in poverty because, as you prove OP, they can't tell the difference between freedom and prison. Why? Because African society is a prison of strongmen, where the powerful litterally enslave the weak.

Their lifes will always be bad, because they're bad, wicked people. And here's the genetic basis for their stupidity and evil;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population
>>
>>135770734
So you are telling me that just because my nation evolved past the mud huts and caveman that we are whiny?

Damn right I'm whiny, I want my god damn GTX 1080ti and I am buying it by the end of the month.

Why is it our fault your people are literal imbeciles who aren't capable of sustaining a country? I say let animals like you live like animals and let the civilized people whine as much as they want, we all reap as we sow.

And you suck at sowing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.