[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no Shortage of Quality Females in Western Society, MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cantfindaman.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cantfindaman.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
The 19 year old in the video i posted is looking for a decent guy but Western males are too caught up chasing Stacy to care. I mean think about it, men whine "wahhh there are no girls out there wahhhh wahhh" when beautiful women are there for a boyfriend. I think MGTOW and the alt-right anti-feminist ideas wouldn't exist if people knew this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrion4sxyHI
>>
>>135770186
Stacy called , you shagged her at that party, you were responsible , you wore a hat, but she found it and impregnated herself with it like Teen Vogue told her was O.K. , because she ' knows ' what is best for you. Stacy is expecting your call back.
>>
>>135770186
Wow, you found a video of ONE girl and this proves that the world is absolutely stuffed full of perfect women without bfs just waiting for YOU.
>>
>>135770186
Clearly she can't compete with other women aiming for the same caliber of man. She is not batting in her own league.
>>
>>135771088
>>135770953
Her literal only standard was "be taller than me" since she is very short. She also likes long hair but that includes like 95% of /pol/ users.
>>
she is perfect for most of the guys that browse 4chan or any chans
>>
>>135771378
That's what I'm saying! Very assertive personality too.
>>
I liker her...

as food for my dog!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135771598
Are you gay? Look at girl, those sexy glasses, that big forehead (Nordic feature remember), and that strong personality.
>>
>>135771946
I hate Nordcucks, she's too white
>>
>>135772018
>I hate Nordcucks
But hitler said they were superior.
>>
>>135772115
Shitler loved all niggers
>>
>>135770186
this guy have some dishability fetish or what?
>>
I can understand the theory behind mgtow, but every. single. person I've ever met who follows or defends it is a social reject, ugly, fat, unhygienic, manchild, ..you name it. I just wish people would stop pretending like it's a choice. Some men are just...not men.
>>
>>135772258
She's on his league he knows not to search above his league
>>
>>135772189
Well you know what they say, if my boy hitler likes something so do i

>>135772258
I recognize beauty when i see it. You know Marlyn Monroe had a disability? That's right

>>135772347
If you have a girlfriend or have ever dated or have ever done anything sexual you are NOT A MAN
>>
Every decent girl I knew started sucking random chad dick after two radlers

It is a despicable meme. You want a virgin wife, you have to kidnap them like muslims, but with European women even that might be too late
>>
>>135772189
You're a retard
>>
>>135772647
The women in the video says she's a virgin.
>>
>>135770186
mmmm stacy keibler
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.