[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one deeply concerned about the subsequent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Nordics.jpg (33KB, 878x211px) Image search: [Google]
Nordics.jpg
33KB, 878x211px
I can't be the only one deeply concerned about the subsequent militarization of the Nordics, am i?

>NATO/US forces present in the Vardoya/Vadso bases to prepare naval and Anti-Missile "defenses" at a rather alarming rate, with new military exercises to follow soon.

> Swedes increase military budget by figures upon figures and return mandatory conscription.

>Both Finland and Sweden join the JEF (Joint Expeditionary Force) almost as a knee-jerk reaction

>In Finland the decision is made without any consultation from the parliament or the people, as a closed cabinet session by the Minister of Defense.

>All this while the Finnish parliament still doesn't have an acting Chancellor Of Justice (The dude who makes sure most decisions are based on constitutional and national law). Apparently this naming was postponed by the President to the year 2018, as if it "isn't a big deal".

> Subsequently, all things military and notifying the public of these changes has been left to a similar note as on most other things. There is no dialogue, no referendums, nothing. The current ruling parties simply push their pogroms out the door and everyone has to deal with it.

>Which subsequently means that Finland (militarily) is a fucking dangerous powderkeg of hard-hat corrupt politicians willing to pretty much consistently approve legistlations and arming the country to the teeth, all while the president plays second banana to the entire charade.

>In short it means that nobody's asking if we want foreign troops posted on our soil, it's just gonna happen if these nutcases deem it necessary and largedly it seems that they're more than eager to (JEF is a great example).

>Couple this with the upcoming BALTOPS which is pretty much straining relations as is, while Finland ATTENDS (although we have no obligation, nor are we a member state) and relations to the East are at an unbearable breaking point anytime within the couple coming years.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.