[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expanding Libertarianism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (119KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
119KB, 1200x800px
How do we get people to get over their fear of splitting the base and vote libertarian, /pol/?

The old right wing establishment parties across the west will continue to grow state power and destroy individual liberties while merely paying lip service to small government. They LIKE money in politics, and they also enjoy having the authority to send armed men into your house to drag you off to jail if you say or do things that they don't like. They will continue to open the floodgates for unskilled immigrants who vote for big government and try to slander and undermine those who understand the tyranny that we've spent the past 500 years gradually undoing at every turn. They want the individualistic western culture that stands in the way of their power to die.

The people who vote for the conservative parties know that the conservative parties aren't actually on their side. They only do it because they're scared of handing power to the Marxist parties. However, so long as our choices are between blue authoritarian nutjobs who hate the west and red authoritarian nutjobs who hate the west, the pendulum dynamic of people trying to get the man with the gun out of their lives as much as possible will not stop. People NEED to take that jump and get the snowball rolling, even if it means losing one or two elections. The alternative is the civil war that so many of us can feel coming down the pipeline.
>>
How do we get third worlders to respect the constitution? Wake up white man youre being replaced. Identity politics are going to be unavoidable soon.
>>
Its not happening. Libertarian party exists to siphons votes away from the Republicans. The cancer is too entrenched in the system for it to be salvageable. Something needs to be DONE before its too late
>>
File: decentralization.png (503KB, 807x816px) Image search: [Google]
decentralization.png
503KB, 807x816px
Not happening. The future of Liberty lies within secession and separatist movements to establish free cities and independent territories, some of which will be free of Leftist ruling.
>>
>>135767844
This x1000
>>
File: 1499380167315.jpg (46KB, 639x363px) Image search: [Google]
1499380167315.jpg
46KB, 639x363px
>>135767458
Lolberts destroyed the GOP. 6/8 of the mises founders were kike rats and the plan from the beginning was endgame white minority w/ Jewish communism.
>>
File: maps (1).jpg (160KB, 1024x881px) Image search: [Google]
maps (1).jpg
160KB, 1024x881px
>>135767844
You better deal with the non-whites first.
>>
File: CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>135767844
>>135768154
Lolberts also have to recognize that this isn't okay and cannot be justified.
>>
>>135767618
>>135767750
>>135767844
>>135767986

Trump should show you that it's still possible to rock them at the voting booth. People just need to vote for the candidates that they actually want to see, rather than the lesser evils.

Of course, I agree that one's political actions can't begin and end at the voting booth. Right now, I think that it's especially important that people stop talking in hushed voices when expressing wrongthink and start engaging with people in the public arena.

>>135768099

Make a new party that isn't undermined, then. They've been low energy, anyways.
>>
>>135767458
Until you drop the open borders, free trade, deregulation, civic nationalism, and atheism I won't consider voting libertarian.
>>
>>135768099
>>135768154
>>135768232
And here comes the shill. Of course, it had to be a Leaf who talks shit without knowing anything.

>putting Ayn Rand and Friedman next to Walter Block, Murray Rothbard and Mises
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>135768334

Borders are necessary for maintaining a culture. If you let people flood in from the third world who want to siphon your money via welfare programs, you're not going to have a small government for very long.
>>
we need to prep for the collapse of society. eventually the debt will be too much the oil the gas, the culture, hard working citizens, the rich, and freedom will run out. the birthrates are getting lower and lower the rich are being unfairly taxed to give people free shit thanks to neo liberals and the rich will leave the western nations. the immigrants will eventually change western culture out breed the white race. we need to prepare own land fight the far left and the cuckservitive right to keep our property, the right to own guns, our free speech and freedom of travel. the libertarian parties are weak in the US the communist party is bigger than the libertarian party in canada and shit we dont even have a flag on 4 chan.
>>
>>135768334
>free trade is bad

You also get the helicopter.
>>
yes we need a new part without (((them))) involved a high energy librtarian party that can really take seats and defend the constitution from the cuckservitives and communists. we must prepare for the collapse of society and fix up our parties.
>>
>>135767844
This. Fucking this so much.
>>
File: A_I_R_B_O_R_N_E.png (1MB, 2248x1980px) Image search: [Google]
A_I_R_B_O_R_N_E.png
1MB, 2248x1980px
>>135768232
>Implying cnn isn't state funded Jewish propaganda.
>>
File: cuck gary johnson.png (332KB, 558x968px) Image search: [Google]
cuck gary johnson.png
332KB, 558x968px
>>135767458
>How do we get people to get over their fear of splitting the base and vote libertarian

You can start by having candidates that aren't fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1500061857831.jpg (52KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1500061857831.jpg
52KB, 760x760px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.