[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews are the synagogue of Satan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 15

Stop saying Christianity is the worship of a kike on stick shills. What people in Jesus' time believed is nothing like the evil satanic "judaism" of today, and there is nothing the Jews hate more than Christianity.

One of modern Judaism's holy books is the Talmud, which did NOT exist in Jesus' time. It's the Talmud that calls the goyim animals and tells Jews to hate us and betray us and kill us. The Talmud also describes Jesus and the Virgin Mary as boiling in vats of shit and semen. Why? Because the Talmud was written by Jesus' greatest enemies, the Pharisees.

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

In John 8:44 he said the Pharisees were "of the devil". He called them evil satanists right there and then. And it was these people who made the Talmud and founded modern Judaism. So it makes perfect sense that the synagogue of satan described in Revelations 3:9 are modern Jews.

Revelations 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

All modern Jews are satanists who follow a holy book that did not even exist in Jesus' time, the very same holy book that orders them to treat the goyim like dirt(so the Talmud is the reason for their subversions and their take over of our governments and media).

Jews hate Christianity and try to wipe it out because they are Christianity's polar opposite, they are the satanists and the enemies of Christ. That's why the media and Hollywood shit on Christianity and portray Christians as bad people while simultaneously portraying Muslims as good, pic related.
>>
20 But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.

21 “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.

“Barabbas,” they answered.

22 “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.
>>
File: 001-20121004-palestine-0805.jpg (261KB, 740x492px) Image search: [Google]
001-20121004-palestine-0805.jpg
261KB, 740x492px
Yeah no. Literally every second Hollywood movie or tv pushes christianity.
The pope declared antijudaism a sin recently.

If you pretend Flanders get portrayed negative or as an annoying asshole to make your point I will go ahead and assume you ran out of examples.
>>
>>135767169
>Yeah no. Literally every second Hollywood movie or tv pushes christianity.
Give examples then kike. All portrayals of Christians and Christianity in Hollywood are negative. And again, the Talmud LITERALLY SAYS CHRIST IS BOILING IN SEMEN.

>If you pretend Flanders get portrayed negative or as an annoying asshole to make your point I will go ahead and assume you ran out of examples.
He literally went on a murderous rampage in one episode because God told him to.

>The pope declared antijudaism a sin recently.
Catholic Church was taken over by the Jews and Freemasons with Vatican II. Look up the Papal Conclave of 1958. They announced the election of a Pope BUT THEN WENT BACK ON IT because the freemasons told them to, before finally announcing the election of their puppet John XXIII who brought in Vatican II. Before that point, Catholicism was VERY anti-Jew.
>>
in the early seasons of the simpsons ned flanders (and religion in general) was actually portrayed as a positive and strong man. he was the antithesis to fat, lazy, stupid homer. he was swole as fuck, he worked hard for his family and community, and he was a pretty smart-diddly-art cookie-rino (and he only did the diddly thing occasionally so it was more endearing than annoying)
>>
>>135766081
You ought to look into the history of hollywood and how very satanic it truly is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcidYlLOEdM
>>
>>135767169
>Literally every second Hollywood movie or tv pushes christianity.

Proof. I'll make it easy take the top tv shows/films out right now and show me how they push Chrsitanity
>>
>>135766081
tabernacle of satan
>>
>>135766081
Good post.

What do you think about the modern Samaritans? They claim to follow the original law and seem like nice guys. I agree that Talmudic Jews are cancer and it makes me sad that Hitler didn't manage to gas them all.
>>
>>135767169
which one of these tv shows portrays Christianity positively? this is a list I just now took a picture of and I can already point out multiple shows in it that have very blatant anti-christian themes throughout every season. And it's obvious why, Christian ideas go directly against Judaism and Jews own the entertainment industry.
>>
>>135766081
>>
File: Jewish Hatred of Christianity.png (1MB, 1660x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Hatred of Christianity.png
1MB, 1660x1968px
>>135766081
>>
>>135766081
e
>>
File: On Judeo-Christianity.gif (158KB, 741x2122px) Image search: [Google]
On Judeo-Christianity.gif
158KB, 741x2122px
>>135766081
t
>>
>>135766081
The only people who hate Flanders are lazy no-goods like Homer. εργο Holywoods potrayal of every liberal is Homer.
>>
>there is evil and gud. Gud are we bad are they we are always gud
Commie world out as is.
>>
File: Talmud.png (361KB, 1158x1621px) Image search: [Google]
Talmud.png
361KB, 1158x1621px
>>135766081
n
>>
>>135767169
He even included Mormons
>>
File: tumblr_os06omaFPj1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (371KB, 1080x1338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os06omaFPj1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
371KB, 1080x1338px
John 1:47
Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him and said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!”

Matthew 8:10-12
When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
>>
File: 1499729936811.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1499729936811.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>135767169
That is where you're wrong, friendo. Every single movie and show today pushes a certain agenda. Media and entertainment itself is a form of subtle propaganda. (((They))) control media because (((they))) control the economy, so they know where the money's going and who gets bribed into silence.
>>
File: 000221011.jpg (122KB, 603x960px) Image search: [Google]
000221011.jpg
122KB, 603x960px
>>135766081
>Jews are the synagogue of Satan
That's factually incorrect. They're no more the Synagogue of Satan than half our Christian population is. You're obviously extremely unfamiliar with the Bible and Christianity, and seemingly learning autistic definitions of the faith by people who misrepresent the word of the Lord when they're angry or in need of a scapegoat. Read and learn:
>The word synagogue comes from a Greek word meaning "assembly of men" or "congregation," and it was used much like the English word "church." The "synagogue of Satan," then, is an assembly or congregation—a church—made up of the individuals who "say they are Jews, and are not." The term "Jew" is used here in a spiritual sense.
>Notice the apostle Paul's definition of a spiritual Jew in Romans 2:29: "He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." In this case, it is not one's physical race that counts, but his spiritual condition (Galatians 3:27-29; Romans 4:16). True Christians are spiritual Jews because Jesus says in John 4:22, "Salvation is of the Jews."
>Those in the "synagogue of Satan" say they are spiritual Jews—pretend to be real Christians—but are not. This false church was already developing in the days of the apostle John, masquerading as God's true church. It had congregations in the cities of Smyrna and Philadelphia in Asia Minor even at that early time. It and its daughter churches are further described in Revelation 17.
Go be a potato elsewhere if you're to deliberately lie about His words.
>>
File: merchant varg.jpg (117KB, 1096x884px) Image search: [Google]
merchant varg.jpg
117KB, 1096x884px
Christianity has been utterly subverted by the jews. The very fact that "judeo-christianity" is a popular phrase among christians speaks volumes of this. Of course they hate jesus but they have turned the vast majority of christians into their golem.

The idea that christians openly revere the killers of their messiah should seem absurd, but that is exactly what the vast majority of them do. Christianity has died long ago, it just hasn't stopped moving yet.
>>
File: Jews.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>135775085
All according to the plan, sadly.
>>
File: tumblr_oqpfoxVxax1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (167KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqpfoxVxax1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
167KB, 1080x1080px
>>135775085
thats exactly what jesus christ predicted so its not my fault if most christians today are turned to cucks who worship synagogue of satan

Luke 18:8
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Matthew 13:31-32
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
>>
>>135767169
Lol.

I can't tell if your a shill or actually delusional.
>>
>>135774083
Kek
>>
what if the real jews where wiped in ww2 in exchange for something and what could that be
>>
this is a good thread full of smart people

some recomended reading
>>
>>135773768
>show literally called the Big Bang theory
>look how much hollyweird loves Christians!
>>
>>135774083
Top kek
>>
>>135776408
Israel
>>
>>135777342
I don't understand what you're implying there.
Do you think the big bang theory in itself is anti-christian?
>>
>>135774966
good goyim
>>
>>135774966
is that supposed to prove OP wrong?it sounds like you're backing up what he said
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.