[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women capable of love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7982.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7982.png
643KB, 649x703px
Are women capable of love?
>>
Yes.

The Mother of God loves us all.
>>
no. women are savages whose brains did not evolve.
>>
>>135764604
Did Donald love his first 2 wives he cheated on and humiliated in public?
>>
>>135764604
Yes they are, but some women are not.
>woman divorces disabled war hero
Fucked up but people fall out of love. It happens sometimes
>she takes most of his 1M compensation
Absolutely fucked up and horrible
>she goes back for more
Unforgivable
>>
>>135764604
Love for the state.
>>
>>135764604
No. It's the hardest redpill to swallow, but women don't love like men love. They would never give their life for you, they will never love you unconditionally.
>>
>>135764604
Yes, just not towards you.
>>
>>135764604
i would have just killed that bitch and sat my crippled ass in prison for the rest of my life
>>
>>135765112
hence why im glad im gay
>>
>>135764727
This
>>
No.
Women are heartless whores deep down.
A lot of them can put on a very convincing act but deep down they only care about themselves.
>>
>>135765685
this why rape gangs are good
>>
>>135764604
Liberal women are just retard
>>
>>135765196
This.
>>
File: How to treat women.jpg (2MB, 925x3026px) Image search: [Google]
How to treat women.jpg
2MB, 925x3026px
>>135764604
>>135764894

Love isn't taught properly to young men. This is the most tragic part of child rearing, and a VERY unfortunate consequence of single motherhood being the "new norm". Pull up a chair and read this; it's the most important concept you'll ever learn.

You ready?

Love is a diametrically opposed concept between the sexes. How so? Simple. Men --adore-- women. Women --admire-- men. That means when a women thinks or says she loves a man, she really means "admire". When a man thinks or says he loves a woman, he really means "adore".

Adoration (men) is a concept nearing that of worship, irrespective of faults.

Admiration (women) is a concept of respecting someone/something due to a perceivable worthiness.

This means that a man can "fall" for a chick, dismissing all her faults. He doesn't see fault (song: "When A Man Loves A Woman"). A woman, on the other hand, must search/seek for a quality that she deems "worthy" of admiration. Sometimes, this doesn't happen right away. Sometimes they can be wooed more swiftly, and yes, height and a strong jaw line help expedite this process, but that once again reflects just how shallow most/all women are.

The cunt in this article is a prime example. The moment you realize that most women are nothing more than overgrown children, and you start treating them as such, the dynamics of your interactions with them will change suddenly and drastically.

Yes; even with your own mother.

>>135764896
t. Roastie
Your typing style is that of a woman. Leave.
>>
>>135765102
Underrated.
>>
>>135764604
What is love?
>>
>>135764604
MGTOW 4 life, white western whores deserve death, nothing more. No i am not a jew, i am 100% european and know the white race is dead. All i am interested in now is getting my vengeance on those who killed it, white western pieces of female shit. I will decapitate so many it will make isis blush.
>>
>>135765975
Antpic
>>
>>135766207
Women suck up whatever is fed to them as current trends.
You wonder why women are like they are when shit like Love Island is broadcast on TV, pop music is all about sex, etc. etc.
Don't blame women for being basic bitches. Since self-respect and national pride died after the loss of WWII, it has always been (((the media))) controlling the minds of the masses.
>>
>>135766599
get off your phone nigger
>>
>>135764604
All they care for is some dick inside them and someone to bust their asses so they can buy tons of useless shit
>>
>>135764727
God has no mother
>>
>>135764604
Ah it's a fat bitch, no surprise here guys.
>>
Anyone who is interested in a long term relationship with a woman should raise and train a Labrador retriever first.
>>
>>135766095
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>135766846
Jew
>>
>>135765975
Well shit, that makes too much sense.
>>
>>135764604
Shit like this is why i'm never getting married. I will pay a surrogate to give me a son though. I have enough women in the family to make up for not having a mother.
>>
>>135766599
Save it locally, then open it. It's actually a large pic.
>>
File: 1467638401797.png (255KB, 671x513px) Image search: [Google]
1467638401797.png
255KB, 671x513px
>Marriage

Not even once.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/38778867
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.