[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you ever confront your family members on your political beliefs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 34

File: 1000 yard stare.jpg (293KB, 468x490px) Image search: [Google]
1000 yard stare.jpg
293KB, 468x490px
would you ever confront your family members on your political beliefs?
>>
File: 1484347804258.png (586KB, 670x772px) Image search: [Google]
1484347804258.png
586KB, 670x772px
Already tried, it's not easy.
>>
most of my family is either simply "fuck politicians" or holds similar views to mine
>>
>>135764384
i'm disowned because of my political beliefs
>>
Yes because we didn't get the cultural marxist jew in here.
>>
My sister called me the devil and my mam said I was stupid because I told them cutting your dick off and getting breast implants to further your fetish is not a mentally sound thing to do.
>>
>>135764711
sorry to hear that senpai
>>
I have,
but at the end of the day there's more to family/life than that.
>>
>>135764384
My family knows my political beliefs.
>>
My mother is very far left and my father is a modern conservative. It's easier to talk to my dad, but there's no saving my mom
>>
>>135764384
Luckily they all agree w/ me
>>
File: 1500121763304.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500121763304.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
My family is redpilled too get fukt
>>
>>135764384
I tried with two points. The first was trying to convince them tradue was an idiot. All they kept saying was "its hard to be prime minister! give him a chance!"

The second point was on censorship. They think if we didn't have censorship all the radio stations would only swear, "hate speech" would get people killed and that in Germany they don't Nazis again. Only made my dad slightly question it when I said "If you censor something then people would want to check it out more".

As for a bonus round I was watching some mini documentary series with my parents about the internet just to see if they are in touch or not. They brought up two black bitches that were "fighting for equal rights and how evil racist trolls keep bringing them down". I called the documentary out on that how they just like to play victim and how half the time they initiate racism. They looked at me like "what are you? racist?" then proceeded to talk down on me how they nigress was the victim and they dindu nuffin.
>>
My parents are dense boomers, and my sisters are liberal as fuck. So I am alone.
>>
>>135764384
Like I would like to be ostracized by my family.
I'm on /pol, that should tell you enough.
>>
>>135764384
2 times
>>
>>135764384

I do whenever politics come up, they question, spout their leftist dogma but I can tell by their faces they know i'm right. Apart from my brother who's steadfast in his liberalism. None of this results in disowning or ostracizing. Currently trying to convince them of Jewish influences.
>>
My family knows I'm very far right. They agree on a lot of things that come up but we different on healthcare. I drop truth bombs about zyklon b and shit and they just think I'm really into conspiracy theories.
>>
File: 1492203221202.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492203221202.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>135768276
>mom's parents are ex nazis who are lolbertarians now
>dad's parents are dead
>mom and dad are lolbertarian baby boomers
>both brothers are liberal
kms
>>
File: AXlnekQt.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AXlnekQt.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>135765507
>My sister called me the devil
Truly a horrible thing to be called.

Come to think of it, aren't Irish people still pretty religious, and Catholic nonetheless? Shouldn't they be on the same side as you in this matter?
>>
I've redpilled my mother, my father mostly agrees, my lefty sister stopped talking to me.
>>
thank fucking god im a southern boy. even my relatively libshit (((sister))) voted for jill stein over shillary and never really like niggers due to personal experience.

best part is, my family redpilled me, not the other way around. i was a troony leftist faggot before i started hanging out with my dad again.
>>
>>135764384
Tfw my family is extremely right-leaning, old nobility. Can talk with my dad about kikes without a problem, everyone hates the invaders, even the young kids. Feels good man
>>
My family is politically mixed my dad has similar views to me, hates liberals, LBGT, immigrants, muslims, and democrats, he's an old fashion conservative and spent over 27 years in public service. Mom is a liberal leaning Republican, dislikes Trump but supports him out of dislike for democratic party. My brother in the other hand is a gesse stepping middle schooler, and my sister is pretty apolitical.
>>
Already have dozens times and all but once they just responded with "m-muh feefees though"
>>
>>135764384
No, though I do hint at it.
>>
Ha! No need, compared to most of them I'm practically a bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>135764384
Sure, my family talks politics all the time. Dad was elected to state office several times, my wife and I have both worked in political camapigns, my daughter is very politicaly active.

We have divergent views, but are family first, political folks second, so we keep conversation civil.

This is only hard to do if some party to the conversation is emotionally a two year old, though when it comes to politics I concede that two-year-oldism is pretty rampant.
>>
>>135764384
yes but softly.

Spilling your spergetti never wins people over.
>>
File: 1456944030849.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1456944030849.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
I openly defend the actions of fascists to friends, family and sometimes even co-workers even though I'm not even a fascist myself. Especially when drunk. I just think commies are far more insidious and deserve to get a jackboot in the face every now and then to keep them in line.
>tfw
>>
>>135764384
My family is very conservative.
And my grandpa is proud of me.
Can you say the same?
>>
>>135764384
My parents haven't come around to the whole white superiority thing yet. Though, they do hate (((them))).
>>
I brought up WN to my mother, and she said that if white people breed among each other forever, it's inbreeding. Can someone tell me how it's inbreeding if I fuck a white woman who isn't related to me?
>>
File: 1498936549654.jpg (23KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1498936549654.jpg
23KB, 250x418px
how the fuck do I explain to my brother that I am a natsoc when he's bluepilled as fuck
>>
>>135764711
I hear you friend. I've had a few members of family cease communications with me based on my views. You're not alone.
>>
>>135764701
This. My family is apolitical as fuck. They just want to work and be left alone.
>>
>>135764384
My mother married a jew after divorce raping and killing my father. How do you think that turned out?

>>135774441
Explain it as wanting to play the game of life on your own god damned team. You don't want it to be like one of those shitty school assignments where you're forced to deal with niggers, you want the freedom of association.
>>
>>135764384
Yes. They mostly agree with me but are a bit more moderate than I am
>>
My dad no longer accepts the holocaust story as told. My mom flipped her shit about me questioning that a single Jew less than 6 gorillian died.
>>
>>135774355
she just wants to fuck black dudes m8, good luck to ya.
>>
>>135764384
>trying to change someone's beliefs

Nothing will stop them but a bullet to the brain.
>>
nah my grandma is a literal nazi even tho she isn't european. idk how to deal with that.

>>135774355
she's braindead. at least my parents mostly know how genetic homogeneity works
>>
>>135764384
Ive told my mom everything ive seen that debunks the holocaust and constantly tell why and how much I hate jews
>>
i used to do it constantly when i was a leftist in high school.
now i try to slip it into conversation that i am no longer a leftist so i can start earning their respect back
>>
>>135764384
I don't have to, they're all right-wingers.

feelsgoodman.pdf
>>
All the time. Black pill yer mom til she cries!!!
>>
>>135774862
She's not that bluepilled, I remember her saying something along the lines of "It probably sucks to be mixed, not fitting in with one race or the other."
>>
>>135764384
I drop slight hints at my true beliefs. Also bring up questions to them when a political conversation starts that make them think for themselves in the hopes that it will lead them to becoming red pilled one day.
>>
>>135764384
my mom knows I don't like Jews, she thought I was crazy.

when that article about children becoming trans came out in time magazine. She was disgusted and wondering why this is happening.

I told her without looking, that the writer and editor are Jewish.

shee checked

got btfo

she asked why

told her they hate christ.
>>
>>135764384
My family are more racist than I am funnily enough. At an extended family dinner I said trannies are mentally ill.

As far as economic policy goes we are mostly public servants so we are quite unified there. More money for public servants.
>>
>>135764384
I did last thanksgiving, turns out more of them think like me than I thought.
>>
File: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (24KB, 252x393px) Image search: [Google]
Turnerdiariescover.jpg
24KB, 252x393px
>>135764384

I disowned them seven years ago. Long story short, I got awakened to reality, they didn't and we all got sick of each other. Final straw was the male parental unit getting rid of my books (pic related). I spent the next two years living with a cousin in Alabama. The only chill relative I've got, seriously redpilled. The parents and I never spoke again.

They died two years ago in a car crash. I honestly thought it would hurt, but when I heard about the accident, it honestly felt like this weight was lifted off of me. We were that disconnected from each other, even before I left. They were like the brainwashed people from THEY LIVE, and it's probably kinder than they really deserved
>>
>me
>autistic basement dweller browsing 4chan everyday
>sister
>34, childless, vegan, hipster
Me: All people do only what they believe is right.
Also me: All people have subjective sense of what is good and bad
Sister: Some thoughts are objective, for example, those that think about how to inflict less pain and suffering on other people.
Me answering: There are people, who say: we have enough, we want peace, we must love everybody. And there are people, who say: we want more, we want power, we must fight others. If these two groups of people are put together, and a conflict breaks out, who is going to win, and more importantly, who is going to survive?
Sister nods and walks to her room.
>>
>>135764384

They share some of my political beliefs and are aware of mine.
>>
>>135777901
Did you inherit a load of money?
>>
>>135764384
Yes, I publicly show disgust towards sodomites, transsexuals, drug dealers and abusers, etc. Just don't be argumentative and confrontational.
>>
>>135777901
thats sad man.

posts like these are why I dont want to waste my life on women and children.
>>
>>135764711

Basically this, but they like to keep their enemies closer if u know what I mean
>>
File: IMG_0286.png (40KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.png
40KB, 420x420px
>>135764384
My parents know that I'm full 14/88 and they have no problems with it. Themselves are really conservative and getting more and more racist since the refugee crisis started.
>>
>>135778085

Nope, not one cent. Sister and brother got every last bit of it.

I don't care. Some things might be easier, but it's tainted. They're even more zombiefied than the parents were. Sister married black and started crapping out halfbreed niglets, brother is alcoholic .

Fuck them, they all deserve each other. I'll work for what I get and be better off for it.
>>
>>135777901
turner diaries are stormfag cringe m8
>>
File: IMG_1637.jpg (146KB, 536x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
146KB, 536x594px
>>135777901
That made me cry bro.
>>
>>135778228
>thats sad man

Why? It didn't bother me then, it doesn't bother me now. If anything, THAT was the only problem I had for a while, that I thought there was something wrong with me because it didn't bother me.

But I finally came to grips with it. I come from a family of dumbfucks and two of them are worm food.
>>
File: 1501595608410.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501595608410.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>135764384
>Mom is a Feminist, Secularists Paki style hippie (SEE: Zulfiqar 'Commie' Bhutto)
>Dad is pro army but is a Secularist and Pro Nationalist as well who supports Feminism
>Grandmother was a part of the early modernisers and still wants Muslim to abandon their identity for western ones
>The rest of my family is similar too.

The sad thing is that my grandfathers were strict Islamists who had kept the family right wing. Now we're just fucked.
>>
>>135764384
i did
they said im immature, dont know what life is like and am still going through puberty
when i grow up and get more experienced ill surely view the world as they do
them being my parents/being hardline delusional is the only thing that stopped me from double murder suicide

im 20yrold so you know
>>
>>135778583

Didn't you guys get steamrolled in WW2?
>>
>>135778275

Hug them and hold them tight. Conservatives can be awakened. Liberals almost never can.
>>
>>135778881
can relate
ancestors were peasants party high officials, "reformers" and "democrats" back during monarchy when that could get you killed

they dont really enjoy the fact that im a hardline reactionary monarchist
>>
>>135764711
That sucks ass. When the jews manage to get muslims and blacks in Japan they'll come round to our way of thinking. Long after the rapes and murders, though.
>>
told my family abos have an average IQ of 70, family reacts in disbelief, tell them to look it up they do and Dad says no wonder they cant integrate. Australia is slightly blue pilled, but they don't scream racist if you talk about race.

>Talking to Balinese customer at my work (I work there while studying)
>He says other balinese people are ruining the visas for the rest of them
>openly say "They are fucking lazy"
>he laughs and agrees

>Tell my boss I vote for one nation (essentially our fascist party)
>Boss agrees with me and says he would vote for them if they had their economics in order
>>
>>135779066
in ww2 we kinda didnt really have much options

its either join stormfag retards ustaše or get slaughtered and robbed by commie forest gangs
>>
>>135778788
I'm thinking of doing something like this with my entire liberal family. My mother has already thrown out the few Islamist books she found like Maududi's and Syed Qutb's and most of my dumb family members think I'm going to join the Israeli Proxy in Syria or the Indian Proxy in KPK.

What's it like?
To know your family won't accept you?
I can't gather the bravery to do this and I can't bear to make my mother cry but on the other hand I am Really committed to my cause and work on self improvement.
Should I just keep my mouth shut until my parents die or separate already.
>>
>>135764384
I told them about anarchism-communism and my father told me that what i say about capitalism is true but all i can do is do my best to have the comfiest life
>>
>>135764384
Last night i told my 88 year old grandfather that the holocaust is a lie and his generation was tricked into that war using fake news created by the jews to cover up their own genocide of the germans in 1917. I told him he got tricked into destroying his fellow europeans by the jews and that even the red cross says the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>135779190
It's sad to see your own family so lost.
>>
>>135764384
I don't do it. They're so easily convinced and persuaded, why even bother? Nobody refutes a thing I say because they can't construct convincing arguments all watch reality TV and their whole life is all about Facebook. No challenge or stimulation.
>>
>>135779349
honestly islamist are cancer in their own way and sufism is 100x superior,
but islamists are still redpilled to whatever your parents are
>>
>>135764384
being on /pol/ i would assume you would and don't apologize for anything, are you some kind of fucking cuck OP?
>>
File: pepe-confused.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-confused.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>135768177
Wow, the cuckoldry in Canada is real.
>>
>>135779395
My father is the same but he's a simpleton and just says what my mom tells him and what the (((state))) wants him to.
>>
>>135779509
well im a country boy, where politics dont mean much and you can still live relatively normal regardless of what you think
you have it much worse
>>
>>135764384
Already have my mom is really weird she voted Bush who I thought was retarded,voted for King Nigger twice, and then wanted to vote Clinton after supporting her husband. I was disgusted and when I started telling her I thought it was hypocritical that she was getting upset about Trump being truthful about the need of deportation where King Nigger just didn't say anything and then became a virtue signaling diva after being unchained from Michael's firm grip and the Clintons being absolutely corrupt and Bush being a neo con puppet like his guac merchant brother and she started screaming at me like a small autistic child reeing as loudly as she could while covering her ears
she acted like I fucked a puppy in the ass when I voted for him and won't stop telling her liberal retard freinds I voted Trump. Holy shit I absolutely hate California my brother at least gets it.
>>
File: anon....png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
anon....png
230KB, 726x720px
>>135774656
Good goyim! Just work, pay those taxes, and leave the political thinking to Jews and brown people.
This is literally the sole reason why your country turned to shit, kikes taking away your cultural identity and freedom bit by bit, inch by inch. If the marxist laws are small enough to not cause an uproar then it won't get noticed by the large white majority that just wants to mind it's own business, boil the frog slow enough and it won't notice.

Individualism is shit and just ends up with everyone feeling like strangers in their own country.
>>
>>135764384
My family disowned me, but I don't care.
>>
>>135764384
Far right wing libertarian checking in here (fascist-leaning on issues like race, culture, and borders). My family unironically pulls the EBIL NAZI meme on me now. They're old fashioned cuckservatives. The typical, God-loves me and the constitution and (((our greatest ally))). They're extremely interventionist as well, and blindly suck trump's cock. I support Trump as well most of the time, but his kike tendencies turn me off from time to time. My family thinks I'm this misguided, racist, sexist asshole...namely because they're the embodiment of the Alt-Lite. They don't wanna be racist or anything. NOT ALL MUSLIMS. THERE ARE GOOD BLACK PEOPLE. So I've been somewhat ostracized. I'm going to Uni this Fall and already got in trouble with the Vice President's office for arguing with libshits online, who then reported me to the university for calling them "autistic" and "faggots"...so obviously my family wasn't happy with that either. But they don't know much about politics. They think libertarianism is literally anarchism, and even have conflated it with literally being a liberal.
>>
File: 1488026624294.jpg (25KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488026624294.jpg
25KB, 525x481px
>>135764384
I have and they rejected it. Now +2 years later they agree with me somewhat more. My mom is a steadfast liberal, but she is slowly shifting I can tell.
>>
>>135764384
Everyday i do.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501607782486.jpg (32KB, 481x681px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501607782486.jpg
32KB, 481x681px
>>135764384
Have done when me cousin was talking about voting green told him to stop supporting communism
>>
File: IMG_20170731_060602.jpg (104KB, 545x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_060602.jpg
104KB, 545x737px
>>135769022
Show them this list of juden in the BBC.
>>
>>135779437
How'd he react?

My grandmother buys the stories she read in the Risalas (Magazine?). She believes that Hitler used Jew skin for furniture. I just let her believe it.

I did redpill my ain't yesterday on Hitler. She accepted that Pakistanis were told that Hitler was the Literally Hitler under British influence as all of the European powers were equally Racist at the time.
>>
>>135779673
i just hope there exists a country where sane and normal people still live and where you can do your God given rights like honour killings, force marriages and such

liberal shits are gonna ruin everything
>>
>>135764384
My mom and siblings are liberals, so if I so much as said I voted Trump it'd probably start a fight. I've tried to subtly red pill them on things, I think I've got my mom on board with the anti-racist is anti-white shit. My brother and sister too, but that doesn't seem like as much of an accomplishment.

My dad is a libertarian, so he's half way to the redpill on his own, I tried to holo-pill him, but he started getting angry, so I dropped it.

A lot of my friends and family sort of look to me for facts and sometimes, in a weird way, guidance, despite being the youngest, so I've had a good run of redpilling those close to me.
>>
>>135779543
I myself believe in Sufism in matters of Theology but this is /pol/ and not /his/.

Islamism is my political ideology while Sufism (along with Shafism and Ashariyya School) are my religious ones.
>>
>>135779882
It's because you stay in your room all day you can't stop to work with others. Your parents are financially successful and want you to have the mindset of everyone is okay to do business with hence why they're so friendly with our (((allies))) they take advantage of your parents and there's nothing you can do because they're going to be stuck in that mindset your parents are cool they sound like good people. Alt lite parents are a lot better than uber liberal parents.
>>
>>135779685
I myself own a farm and politics are just for a good talk but I'm willing to leave all that for the Sake of Allah of things get worse for the Ummah.
>>
>>135780137
islamism is good in matter of internal affairs within a community, as a way of fighting modernist shits
but wrecking ancient temples, banning songs and such is absolute cancer that needs to be stopped

/pol/ is very dumb and bluepilled in its own way (especially regarding nationalism and turkey) despite having good intentions
>>
>>135764384
They dont disagree with me.

My mum, dad, grandparents etc.
>>
File: 1500695696813.jpg (20KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500695696813.jpg
20KB, 367x346px
>>135779685
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA
>>
File: 1462725945490.png (69KB, 237x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462725945490.png
69KB, 237x200px
>>135764384
for what purpose, just walk away, just keep it to yourself, ignore and let it out the other ear and go about your day like normal.
Be strong, put on a fake smile/mask, blend in, come home and look in the mirror and you don't even know who you are anymore but a shadow wandering.
>>
I don't hide my beliefs at all, i don't flaunt with them either but i don't hide them. If some one starts talking politics, how great immigration is or how Trump/Putin/Farage/Jimmie etc i call them out on it.

My aunt said some shit about the Sweden Democrats are basically Hitler and extremist and i immediately asked what's so extreme not wanting to take in millions of immigrants and pay for them and then i said that if their immigration policy is extreme then so in Finland, Denmarks, Norways, Poland etc to and then i asked her if she literally believed that we where surrounded by nazis on all sides. Then i said its Sweden that is extreme, not the other countries.

She just went silent and then she apologized and said she didn't know enough about the subject. You could tell she was used to saying that kind of shit without any opposition because she didn't have any arguments at all.
>>
>>135764711
Is that why you moved to Japan to teach english when we all know you just want to find a waifu?
>>
>>135780253
Eh. I wouldn't say I don't get out much. I had an ok amount of friends and a decently red-pilled girlfriend in high school. I finished 3rd in my class and got pretty much a full ride to college. It's just frustrating because I know my family, being right wing to begin with, are at least closer to seeing the light more than most people. But they're still blinded by the multiculturalism and Marxist propaganda that even affects today's average republican because it's so pervasive in our society now thanks to (((them)))
>>
>>135779349

It was relatively easy for me to leave, since by that time we could barely stand to be in the same room together and nearly everything I told them started some sort of argument. The hard part was the two years BEFORE that, when I tried to explain what I really thought and believed. I went full 14/88 like the other Anon said upthread, and when the male parental unit told me when I came out to them that my grandfather would have beaten me to death for that, I popped off that granddad had caught a bullet in the brain-pan in Europe before coming back to fuck a dozen babies into Grams, it would have seriously cut down on the vermin population and the world would be a better place without him in it. And Pops popped me a good one right back.

THEN came the mass cleaning, when happened when I left the house to consider my options. I came back to find my room had been completely ransacked and virtually everything I had collected was burning in the back yard. So I told them I wanted out, and that I didn't give a ratfuck what it cost me because I was done with them. They told me I'd be back in a month. That didn't happen.

It wasn't easy but my life started getting so much better from the hour I packed my clothes and got on the bus to leave until now. If you're not a good fit with your libshit parents/family/whatever, you can always shake the dust off your boots and walk away. And it's easier than you'd think.
>>
>>135780067
Forced marriages aren't valid under Sharia and Honour killings are illegal as long as the parents of the murdered are against the murder. If they aren't upset then the state shouldn't interfere as Allah will deal with the himself and as long as they don't damage the state, Islam or society the Law needs not interfere.

If the parents disagree then the murderer is killed in the see way he murdered the victim.
>>
>>135780114
Yeah, being the smart one who people look to for advice and knowledge can be frustrating when they don't listen and just care about their feelings more than the truth.
>>
>>135780614
oh and a while back i walked in on my dad (a fucking boomer) listening to shadilay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
He also listens to alt news that are likely to be posted here and banned on shitbook.
>>
>>135764384
not really,i do exchange some ideas but they are pretty blackpilled and their life is already shitty so i tend not to bother them with that.
>>
>>135778881
This is what I predicted would happen. The decision to 'invade Europe' will backfire and create cultural revolutionaries that will ruin you. Progressivism is a festering cancer, it needs to be contained for it's own good and not allowed to spread.
>>
File: 1500161522886.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500161522886.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>>135780666
All you can do is be successful and then funnel your money into destroying (((them))) if you can that's the American dream.
>>
>>135780425
You're confusing Islamism with Wahhabism.

Only Hanbali's (Wahhabis) believe music should be banned and temples are under the protection of the state as long as the devotees obey the law and pay their taxes. The state will protect their lives and rights and they won't have to do anything else for the state (only Muslim men are drafted and only they are punished for specific crimes)
>>
You can "talk" with your parents,man
My dad left the country when I was 13 and lives with his new family
My mom hates me for looking and acting like him aka not blindly obeing her
I liked not having to obey any rules and become a dweler ,now i wish my dad had the costudy so I would have been a better person
Its like daddy issues for males ,I want to join the army to escape the irony and the helpless situation of my mother
I manage to "redpill" my younger by 3 years brother ,we talked about the separation and shit of life as kids ,divorced parents is like kindergarden /pol/ ,fucks you up way sooner
He qutoed me to her in a fight once ,felled damn good
>>
File: 1500725619751.png (48KB, 646x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500725619751.png
48KB, 646x701px
Not only do I truly redpill them, such as on the JQ, but I force them to believe in the Truth through superior IQ and ability to crystallize the truth in front of them.
>>
>>135780737
yes in muslim semitic tradition

in indoeuropean tradition village customary justice, honour killings, forced marriages and such are normal things
only modernists and liberals wish to stop them
women should have no fucking say in who they marry, it should be up to couples fathers

id personally be happiest if entire asia be converted to hindu and forced to respect the customary patriarchal tradition of indoeuropean people
>>
>>135780718
Thanks, Anon.

I think I'll give it seems time.
>>
>>135774234
The Saudi Royal Family are jews.
>>
File: 1500925342750.jpg (37KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1500925342750.jpg
37KB, 600x399px
>>135779956
Hitler was the last best hope for a strong, united Sunni nation from Cairo to Calcutta. You should dig up some of the Mufti al-Husseini's speeches that he gave to the Bosniak SS troopers in the war.
>>
>>135781013
There is no massive European invasion. It's simply that the Kike wanted to weaken it's neighbors and created the Proxy we know as ISIS. ISIS managed to weaken strong opponents like Syria and Iraq. Not only this but when people started fleeing, the Kike tried to take out two birds with one stone and to forever enslave the Western Man, they had their pawns, The Saudis, close their borders and voila! Military opposition (Muslims) and Diplomatic opposition (West) both are out of the way.

And this isn't an isolated case. Anything from the Afghan Jihad to the Iraq War shows that both Muslims and Westerners are easily manipulated by kikes to do their biddings.
>>
>>135781268
I'm not sure about that. I thought you were being sarcastic. I still believe that women should live a dignified manner in which they are valued for their mental worth and not sex appeal (Sattar/Purdah) but I'm okay with the Honour killing Loophole as it doesn't disrupt the public peace and arranged marriages are superior to love marriages (96%success rate vs 40 % success rate)
>>
>>135781038
That's all I want. I'm planning on a 4 year degeee in Entrepreneurship and Marketing with a minor in Management, and then immediately going into a 1.5 year accelerated MBA program. I want to make a strong salary for a while, and then open businesses of my own. After that, invest in reality. And finally, maybe one day...venture into politics. The whole time, I dream of having a large luxurious house in a nice neighborhood with my white wife and a horde of white children to do my part to put an end to (((their))) plans.
>>
>>135764384
>tfw entire family holds the same political beliefs as me
a good feel
>>
>>135764384
My oldest sister is the most redpilled, and was redpilled before me. She's the most successful and wealthy of us, but is also happily married with a great family.

So now we both have allies in the family. We both know not to talk to my dad and sisters about politics. My dad being more reasonable than my two other sisters, but still being annoyingly preachy.
My mom bless her heart is on the fence, and she'll always side with nonviolence.
>>
File: 1498857939007.jpg (47KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498857939007.jpg
47KB, 464x404px
It sucks. My father left a while ago, and he just does whatever my mother said. He does the same now with his girlfriend.
My mother is very left leaning, and any discussion of it she gets incredibly upset, either sad or angry, even if I stay as calm as I can.
My sister is sort of in the middle. It changes on a day by day basis with her, but she's mostly blue. I get in as much as I can, but I don't know what sticks.

My mother tends to rely on emotional appeals. When she was younger, she knew these illegals who worked on a farm, and they got raided and sent back. Some of the legal immigrants there were held in jail for a few days, because they didn't have anyone to call, they were all too poor for phones, most lived in their cars anyways.
She goes heavily by emotion, even if I explain how that doesn't make it ok they broke the law. She's bothered by how long they waited even when legal. I explain how they're changing the whole process, but that doesn't matter to her.

She really hates trump. Didn't like him before he was elected.

c'est la vie
>>
>>135781685
I've read his Fatwa Against the Jews which is sound and beautifully sums up the muslim stance on Jews. But he was an Pan Arabist and thus against pan Islamism.

The time when the Ottoman empire was being carved up was the last hope for one Muslim Nation. But this was doomed the very morning the Prophet breathed his last.
>>
>>135782017
I don't know how it is in Pakistan, but it seems like the West began to fall apart at the seams when arranged marriages were ended.
>>
>>135782017
>I still believe that women should live a dignified manner in which they are valued for their mental worth and not sex appeal
i do to, thats the very reason why we need arranged marriages decide by fathers'
i guess its because im from an indoeuropean society and we are traditionally much more patriarchal than muslims
where i live there is stiull a wedding ceremony where parents go with the groom to "buy" the bride
its obviously not literal anymore but its a tradition thats in a way still alive

im a law student and from ym perspective ive always seen shariah way too liberal
>>
File: IMG_20170728_163710.jpg (15KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_163710.jpg
15KB, 340x270px
My white mum died before I was redpilled but she was a Labour-supporting lefty. She once told me, "Jews are our friends." She had no idea of the evils of the juden. She also dated a black guy (and here *I* am) who fucked off after he found out that she was preggers. Yet she still raised me left. I wish I could redpill her on nogs and jews but alas. My partner's parents are from out of London, so are far more right wing. They don't like blacks, muslims or pakis. They had no idea about the jews, though. My partner told her dad and he thinks it's what they want you to think. Not sure what he's basing it on as he watches TV and reads The Sun/Mirror. Her mum didn't even understand what a jew was. *facepalm* She thinks Sikhs are Christians! One day I'll redpill them on the jews.
>>
>>135764384
I would, but that's because people in my family are pricks and I don't give a shit if I trigger them.
>>
>>135774784
Killing?
>>
File: kittykat.gif (117KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
kittykat.gif
117KB, 278x300px
>>135764384
>mfw my entire family share my views
feels good mates
>>
>>135782391
You should check out Purdah and Status of women in Islam by Syed Abu Ala Maududi.

It's easily available on Google as PDF. It's barely 170 pages and neatly outlines how women need to be treated and why in a very human method without going full Deus Vult. Maududi newtly outlines the reasons and details how abandoning little things like the veil and Hijab can ultimately lead to a society where Homosexuality and Perversion is common.

He predicted back in 1939 that Feminists will one day ruin the family structure and defend child prostitutes and Homosexuality will be common and accepted.
>>
>>135782918
the thing is that in indoeuropean (i dont use the term aryan because it has been adopted by stormfags) societies women have never traditionally worn head covers and have been surprisingly revealing traditionally, having a more sexually free morals than muslims and they have still lived in a super hardline monogamous patriarchal society

also in muslim world marriage is just a simple contract
in indoeuropean traditional society marriage is very holy and unbeakable sacrament, monogamy is very hard and not even concubines are approved of
>>
>>135781708
Ahh, a wise Pakistani! Excellent.

I don't hold it against you personally but what's the deal with all these fucking pakis raping British girls?
>>
>>135782442
Well the Marriage contract also requires the Father's permission so that a nice balance.

I like you. You're one of the few people here who aren't Tumblrinas LARPing as Nazis.
>>
>>135783357
That just makes it too difficult for us. And polygamy ensures that only the pure and rich get to reproduce
>>
>>135782257
>female is the most redpilled in your family

What the fug
>>
>>135783421
Degenerates who only claim to follow Islam because they're supposed to.

They're like the Skinheads to our Third Reich.
>>
>>135783870
Miracles happen
>>
>>135764384
Maybe when I'm older and can leave them behind. Right now if I said anything I would be shunned and can't provide for myself at the moment.
>>
>>135783663
thats the difference
here equality is very important, everyone should have a wife and nobody should be above or below

semitic peoples came to be in deserts
indoeuropeans came to be in steppes, where everyone had to be a warrior, self sufficient, everyone had a voice and aristocracy in matter of wealth was never looked kindly on
its in its core a practically very egalitarian warrior society (thats why its traditional rule is called warrior "democracy")
id presume islam is more aristocratic and urban in its nature
>>
File: 1492612165320.png (1MB, 793x713px) Image search: [Google]
1492612165320.png
1MB, 793x713px
>>135782773
>mfw my entire family disagree with my views but are no longer able to adequately defend their views
>mfw my dad sheepishly admitted that Hitler was right all along, looking very surprised when he realized I could back up many of his speculations with actual facts
>>
All the time, they agree on me in moral issues most times, even tough my dad has a sociologist degree, but they dislike what i say in economy because they are public workers and i am for minimalism when it comes to the state
Basically they agree but they say in to radical before even asking how to do that
Sometimes i point out what i say was normal before their generation changed it
>>
Dad is atheist conservative, Mum is Ultra Conservative Orthodox Christian, Brother is libertarian and sister is absolutely apolitical
>>
>>135764384
I do on a regular basis, my mom's become kind of red pilled hates Hillary now, sister who was lunatic lefty starting to see the light, brother harder since I don't see him much, you gotta approach just stating the facts and your disappointed leaving the only viable choice, Trump.
>>
>>135784122
Got it.

Islam is egilitarian in the sense that all are supposed to wear same clothes and pray together but yes the Asian civilizations are more egilitarian in that sense.

It could also be because Islam developed in cities despite being surrounded by Bedouind and nomads. Muhammad was a Cory dweller and showed hatred for the bedouin because their "hearts are hardened by the desert sand"
>>
>>135784704
>Muhammad was a Cory dweller and showed hatred for the bedouin because their "hearts are hardened by the desert sand"
literally the opposite here
for example cowboys from the wild west, pirates in the past centuries outline perfectly mentality and morality, feeling of what our society is traditionally like

everything is wilder, freer and once you get the feel of that something like islam is absolutely unbearable to you
>>
>>135785053
when i think of it the cossacks are the epithome of what it means to be indoeuropean
both in terms of genetics and society
>>
>>135785053
But without an authoritarian Government everything goes to shit.

Only an authoritarian government ensures that only those outlaws (cowboys/pirates) that date to disobey are the bravest and most Honourable.
>>
>>135785244
This. Their betrayal is probably the biggest of WW2.
>>
File: cossacks writing a letter.jpg (281KB, 1200x709px) Image search: [Google]
cossacks writing a letter.jpg
281KB, 1200x709px
>>135785328
there is authoritarianism, im not saying there isnt
there is just more freedom and less constraints
indoeuroepans will naturally resist the state and any restrictions on freedom it brings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

read this
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
>>135785053
>>135785244

>I will never be leader of a caudilho like proud iberians from before
>>
File: Ivan_Sirko_(Repin_Cossacks).png (158KB, 249x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan_Sirko_(Repin_Cossacks).png
158KB, 249x310px
pic related is their "king"
you see - one of them, not some random ultra rich bloke surrounded by gold on a throne

the place where cossacks come from is literally the same place where indoeuropeans were born
>>
Yes. I'm very open with my family about politics, so they have viewed my ascent from moderate to right wing death squad.

I'm the oldest and most successful of 4 brothers. My brothers all look up to me and this display varying degrees of similarity in political beliefs now. My dad has hated non-whites for a very long time, but has kept it to himself until recently (he's in software engineering so it makes sense). My mom was the only outsider, an unsavable progressive liberal, but she's getting a divorce over some bizarre belief in female empowerment and "starting a new life", so our family has basically disowned her at this point.
>>
No mom and dad are such Cuckservatives!! And my sister is a libTARD
>>
Easier to talk to my mom about my political beliefs because I don't live with her and she loves me tons. Both my parents are leftists and hate Trump but I don't dare tell my dad because he'd probably kick me out or bitch at me or something. Even now that I'm in the Marine Corps and not currently with him I don't tell him because I still technically live with him.
>>
My family members are well aware of my beliefs as are most people I know and no one gives a single fuck.
>>
>>135786327
Islam was supposed to be the same.

Look up the story of the Roman Ambassador who came to Medina and saw the story of Caliph Umar lying down on the ground outside the Mosque. To which the ambassador said," Now I know how the Arabs managed to conquer everything between the Indus and Nile in ten years"
>>
File: pepe & wojak.png (54KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pepe & wojak.png
54KB, 500x332px
>>135768276
Same, literally.
>>
>>135788845

Were those the eastern romans? Post sauce, even a wiki link
>>
>>135768177
Lol my family took the redpill around the time of the cologne sex assaults, I'm trying to wake them up about the federal reserve and the Jews now, it's slow going but I think it's worthwhile
>>
File: simpsons.png (475KB, 623x463px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.png
475KB, 623x463px
I tried, sometimes I succeeded but sometimes they let their emotions and hurt feelings get the better of them. But when the time unravels, they'll see that I was correct

>>135782520
Just go step by step, I already told my siblings that most Jewish people nowadays were agnostics who thought the holocaust was their most important reasons for being a Jew, take baby steps
>>
My mum is fully redpilled.
My dad is a pretty bluepilled normie, but is anti-globalisation.
I'm not sure about my younger brother, I'm trying to gradually redpill him.
My sister is fully bluepilled. I don't think there is any going back.
>>
>>135794382
To clarify, by fully redpilled I mean "thinks Hitler should have won" redpilled
>>
>>135764384
They already know, and they applaud me for having some of them.
>>
>>135764384
My direct family is as red pilled as I am so it’s pretty nice.
>>
>>135764384
I live in a rural area so they are redpilled
only thing we disagree on is the existence of (((democracy)))
>>
>>135793970
>I tried, sometimes I succeeded but sometimes they let their emotions and hurt feelings get the better of them
This. My mum is convinced of my arguments and thinks I make perfect sense but ultimately falls back on "can't we all just get along" mentality
>>
Fuck my Late Boomer Parents, they dont know shit. They are JewCucked beyond repair.
Even knowing they didnt leave something of Value for the next Generation behind. They cuck us furthermore by voting for Shilling Merkel.
>>
File: 1501290865917.png (436KB, 1006x935px) Image search: [Google]
1501290865917.png
436KB, 1006x935px
>>135764384
Majority family more right leaning, few of us "Hitler was right" tier
Three cousins are beyond help
All of us right leaning have STEM degrees or are security for certain establishments
The blue pilled are women studies and two with liberal arts
Grandma is the only one dropping more right leaning shit on Facebook so cousins can't talk shit
>>
>>135764384
No, we are all right wing
>>
>>135764384
I tend to drop a couple of comments here and there intended to redpill my mom. Unless your mom is an idiot, it works.
>>
>>135764384
Everybody except for my oldest sister, and that's because she's fucking nuts. I've redpilled all but one family member.

Hard times are in the cards, famalam. Get your tribe in order.
>>
>>135779349
Read the Bible lad.
>>
>>135796745
Shiiiiit, after a particularly violent weekend in Chicago, I read the number of people shot (very high) vs the number of people killed by getting shot (very low,) I dropped the comment "I guess it's a good thing that niggers don't know how to shoot," and my niece burst out in laughter. I love not having to be subtle.
>>
File: 2b.jpg (89KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2b.jpg
89KB, 768x1024px
I did. They didn't mind.
>>
>>135764384
I was driving with my mom and my brother when they started talking about how the Jews basically started WW2 for financial reasons. This was when was pretty liberal.
>>
>>135764384
Want to know how to keep family family and friends friends? Don't talk politics
>>
>>135764384
Have only dipped my toes in that pool. Started talking to my parents about the refugee crisis, they seem to agree with me that we need to send the sandniggers back to where they belong. But I havnt tried with the feminist shit, but they don't push things on me or really talk about it. My dad seems to want to give trump a shot and didn't care for shillary. It looks like I'll never need to reveal my power level to my family which is nice.
>>
parents are trump fanyboys, siblings cried during the election, for real. I tried to explain that feudalism is the only practical system. but they never listen :(
>>
>>135764384
Yeah, im good at it, already redpilled my mom and my cousin on hitler
>>
>>135764384
No. They deserve better.
>>
>>135764384
I just water down my political beliefs, to make it more palatable to normies

>I am a political centrist
>I believe the government should benefit it's own citizens before foreigners
>I love my nations culture, and think immigration should be limited
>I believe in a strong military and support the troops
>I don't trust our politicians
etc.

I mostly try to keep quiet about the "Jewish Question" in public. Sometimes I mention that the Jews run everything (media, banks, etc.), to see what kind of person I'm speaking with.
>>
>>135764384
I already have. To be fair, I'm not a mudshit or a sandnigger so I don't have to fear a fatal beating or getting disowned for no good reason.

My father's a devout Christian so he agrees with me on matters of culture and society. We did have a few arguments over religion, since I'm an Atheist.

My mother thinks I'm a fascist and she disagrees with me on every level, generally judging me to be "too harsh".

My siblings agree with me on almost everything.
>>
>>135767869
>My mother is very far left and my father is a modern conservative. It's easier to talk to my dad, but there's no saving my mom

I feel you, mate.

My mother goes on and on about how she feels better around mudshits and turkroaches because she feels more respected and tries to shame me into being a "more understanding and compassionate human being". This is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>135764384

>would you ever confront your family members on your political beliefs?

In what manner?
>>
>>135801360
>Sometimes I mention that the Jews run everything (media, banks, etc.), to see what kind of person I'm speaking with.

Where do you live? I don't think you could get away with that in most European countries, at least with strangers.
>>
>>135770841
Almost same
>>
>>135764384
they're mostly pretty civil...
>>
>>135764384
A pagan reporting in.

My family members seem to care a little on politics, but religion wise they are uptight.

Cant post anything anti-christian on social media if there is a Christ-cuck holiday coming up.

Hell they ain't even proper Christians, Reiki, curry nigger signs and some other new age shit.

Hell there are shit magazines published where I live. And doesen't help matters when there are some nigger tier Russian "documentaries" flowing up.

Hell once there was a conspiracy thing about cropping a historic painting in half and mirroring it. It looked like Darth Vader's mask (a very remote resemblance), but apparently worth making a conspiracy theory of.

Welcome to eastern Europe.
>>
>>135798025
>Want to know how to keep family family and friends friends? Don't talk politics

But then your social interactions are so fucking bland.

I mean if you're going that way you're just going to be non-conflictual all the time and nothing's going to go forward, everyone's just going to stay in their hugbox.
>>
dad and brother are old school fascists, he even has a picture of Mussolini in his bedroom, mother and sister are probably centrist-right; feels pretty good i guess
>>
File: 1499718514997.jpg (48KB, 642x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499718514997.jpg
48KB, 642x469px
>>135764384
>implying everybody in my family isnt redpilled
>>
>>135802424
>dad and brother are old school fascists, he even has a picture of Mussolini in his bedroom

Hasn't the Italian government recently decided to get more pissy about all that?
>>
>>135764384
Because of the Syrian "civil war" my Palestinian family has turned against the Hezbollah. I make slight comments suggesting that they are traitors because the Hezbollah is based and they are out to destroy "Israel." So far I haven't been honor killed.
>>
>>135802130
I live in the USA. Most people I mention it to laugh and assume I'm telling a dark joke.
>Hahaha that's funny anon. Maybe we should get them to wear "star of David" arm-bands so we know who they are
>>
>>135802796
Hahahaha

You're lucky. I can't even get away with that with most people here back in Europe. I mean, even as a joke, you'll get most people outraged for making that joke. If you're lucky, they'll pretend it's fun or say you shouldn't be joking about all that. Maybe it's a matter of who we live with.
>>
Both parents are already pro-trump
>>
>>135802796
I do give my family members a Hitler salute (the one with the hand pointing to your back) on a regular basis to say hello, though. But my father thinks I'm just joking and my mother didn't even know Hitler did that until I told her.
>>
>>135767869
Burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>135764384
Yes. I have. My old man got salty when I said that allied soldiers died for kikes and I think my sister goes along with it for a joke. Other than that all good except for a wog cousin that I called a shitskin and Arab rape baby when drunk
>>
>>135802488
yeah, a couple weeks ago some fucktard proposed to make the laws regarding the selling of fascist memorabilia even more strict, but it literally lasted two days and then everyone forgot about it
>>
>>135782376
what is indonesia you goat fucker
>>
>>135803949
Hopefully this shit never gets applied. One awesome thing about Italy is that you didn't really get shamed for fascism, so you aren't cucked like the Germans. You have to keep it that way.
>>
>>135768177
>If you censor an information it wins
>>
>>135802299
>darth vader conspiracy
Sounds pretty meriburger tier
>>
>>135764384
I often do. They are communist soviet union born islamic country couple so you know I got a lot of shit against it.
>>
>>135804335
>Belgium
>Communists

I bet they're Walloons, too? Those fucking bastards are going to elect those marxist-leninist cunts in power. We need to gas those niggers.
>>
>>135764384
I'm open about it. My mom agrees, my dad agrees on mostly everything (he's a Reganite Republican and loves Israel so there's some conflict there)
>>
>>135803163
That's a shame that Europe is so brainwashed into thinking Nazi Germany had no basis for their hatred of the Jews. Hopefully the veil of deception will be dropped in a few generations, and the lies will be exposed. I just hope it doesn't take a another large scale war
>>
>>135804885
Nazi Germany is vilified for practically everything, here, quite frankly. Forget about the holohoax, people will automatically say everything coming from Hitler is bad without even knowing the good things that he did do for his people.
>>
>>135764384
I don't really have the heart to tell my great grandparents that they fought the wrong war and what they did was pointless.
That and most of my family are dead or dying anyway so not much to worry about.
>>
My family doesn't know enough about politics to have political beliefs.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.