[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find a nationalist gf in the UK?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: White nationalist girl.jpg (61KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
White nationalist girl.jpg
61KB, 640x486px
>>
>>135764119
>Nationalist
>14/88
fuck off back to Deutschland Krautfucker
>>
>>135764119
You can't. Bin that knife.
>>
>>135764119
You don't find white nationalist gfs, you make them. I've been subtly redpilling my friend, every time I see black people I comment on how stupid they are, when I see girls with mixed babies I let her know it disgusts me. She's also a virgin. She's kind of chubby so that's the only reason I haven't fully committed to her, but it sucks because in all other respects she's literally perfect.
>>
You won't
>>
>>135764119
>Implying there are Nationalist women here
>>
You can't. All these "based nationalist qts!!!11" are from Eastern European shitholes like Ukraine. Western Men are basically doomed to settle for thots.
>>
Grow a mustache and wear a black turtleneck in your Tinder profile
>>
>>135764563
go to the gym with her and become fit together

seriously <3
>>
in the sharia zone
>>
>>135764936
>>135765046
>>135765099
all of these

I suppose >>135764563 might have a point, but unless she's deeply, madly in love with you (which is highly unlikely because you're probably just another ride on her cock carousel), she'll be repulsed by the red-pill.

Best thing to do is make a load of single mothers in foreign countries tbqh brother.
>>
>>135764119
Being a nationalist here basically makes you Hitler, and our women are shit anyway. You want a fat chav? Plenty of those.
>>
I'm working on my GF. Step one was the Jewish red pill. Start with that one because them feeling sorry for the Palestinians and repefugees will help the Israel pill go down. Then you start red pilling them on Mudslimes and rape stats - muh feminism helps that one go down. So liking mudlimes helps with the jewish pill, then you switch it and make them dislike the mudslimes, leaving them disliking both groups. The order is important. Without the initial sympathy for rapefugees the Jewish pill wouldn't have worked. Use the liberal conditioning against her. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>135765267
>on coach to Luton to meet fitty

cheers anon
>>
>>135765550

Oh and always use news sources to back it up rather than "In my opinion". Be like "wow read this about l all these migrants raping women". It's a softer approach and less likely to cause her to dig her heels in and block it out.
>>
>>135765611
easy son, be careful
>>
>>135765611

>Luton
>fitty

You mean you're meeting a pajeet.
>>
File: HAA.jpg (118KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
HAA.jpg
118KB, 538x482px
>>135765775
>>135765756

but seriously, anon has a point
an alright looking slutty chav bird who doesnt like shit skins is better than no gf
>>
File: list-of-stds.png (61KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
list-of-stds.png
61KB, 383x322px
>>135766159
>slutty chav
>better than no gf
'no'
>>
>>135764563
jesus christ i wonder what kind of disgusting autistic creature you look like irl
>>
>>135765250
does that work though
>>
>>135766510
Lel, I'm a sexy med son /pol/ doesn't even consider me white
>>
File: laughinwenches.png (317KB, 367x446px) Image search: [Google]
laughinwenches.png
317KB, 367x446px
>>135764119
>Wanting UK genetics inside your offspring
>>
>>135764119
Even if you found one what do you hope to achieve?

You can't outbreed mudslimes and your kids life will be fucked as a minority of a minority.
>>
>>135766989
you can.. just remove the welfare state
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.