[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WMAF continued

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0045.jpg (158KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
158KB, 1024x576px
>>135756880
Ready for the cold hard truth?

The world needs more wizards and less breeders.

The japanese are leading by example and killing off all their weak beta men in the most humane painless way they can think of (anime otaku herbivore men)

Just being white does not mean you should reproduce. If your seed is good and/or you have a strong soul(true confidence, not degenerate arrogance, indicates these things)

My white brothers, the answer to your trouble's with women is not to complain or to run away to slant eyed whores that have fetishes for you. The answer is to truly have a conversation with God about how good a father, husband and grandfather you will be as a breeder. If you are not sure of yourself, dont despair and get bitter. Rise above and become a wizard. Save reality so that others like you will not have to suffer the same fate.

Sleep with sluts and try to do honorable things if you cant handle wizardry but use protection and dont force a child into the world just because you are a selfish needy slave to the pussy of modern women.

This is not MGTOW. This is the cold hard truth the white people of the world need to understand. We need the best of our best to have as many children as possible. We need those not fit for breeding to find roles only they have the ability to achieve. Mere mortal breeders can never become wizards and anyone who has had enough sex knows this. Did Gandalf spend his time chasing women? Did even Aragorn? Or did he earn his right to a wife and child by securing a future for them first?

Look to that which really matters and have a conversation with yourself and the creator.

What is your purpose?
>>
>>135762533
Chinese girls are obedient wives and ends till family values in their children. Go back to Africa if you don't like it nigger.
>>
File: IMG_0215.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>135762645
Their fetish caused them to mate with men who are terrible fathers and borderline pedophiles that never grew up.

The only nigger here is the MUH DICK white betas following in those they call "niggers" footsteps. Why do you think coalburning is so bad?

Because the selfish fetish of the mother blinds her to the quality of her children's father.

Men suck at determining wether they should breed or not. Sad but true. The only help a man really gets is by not racemixing and questioning why women of his people won't choose him. Every woman can be won over by the right man, you just have to be exceptional.

Don't lower the bar to a chink with a fetish's level. Jump higher and earn a woman who would never betray your people because she has been shown what a real man should be.
>>
File: 1500835560328.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1500835560328.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>135762645
>muh asian petite wife
cringe
>>
>>135762533
>sacrifice personal happiness for some vaguely eugenic societal goal

yeah no thanks, i'm going to be making half white half asian babies and you'll just have to deal with it. but hey look on the bright side, at least your tax dollars wont have to feed mine
>>
Bump

Some truth to this
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (111KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
111KB, 482x641px
>>135765608
WM/AF is redshit personified

>>135765918
Do you wish to make the world a better place or are you a selfish demon that deserves purging?
>>
>>135765918
You will likely meet your deserved retribution from the fruits of your selfish pursuits.

Assuming you arent an idiot(assuming a lot there), you half breed son will be intelligent enough to see through you and know what you chose. Your daughter will know subconsciously and trash herself as a whore to ruin your name.

Just know the seeds you are planting and dont be surprised when they grow into something you don't want.
>>
I refuse to help females at work if they are coal burners. I'm pretty hated for it but when they ask if I can cover their shift because they can't find a babysitter or whatever, I say to them sorry, can't but maybe Tyrone or Jamal can. They threw in with the nignogs so let them depend on them during troubles. Fuck them.
>>
>>135762533
What the world needs is blacks to breed less. Just be existing, in ANY country, they've become a drain on the global economy and all the do is multiply.
>>
>>135768899
Understandable

She should learn that her decisions have consequences
>>
>>135762533
But I still want a legacy
>>
>>135770729
Then secure a future for your children and then you will be able to have your pick of the women that would be the best mothers to aid you in your legacy

Don't lower the bar. Jump higher.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.