[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ I just enlisted!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: natguard.jpg (146KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
natguard.jpg
146KB, 350x350px
Fuck yeah! I got into the national guard. I even got the job I wanted! So am I taking the military redpill?
Also post advice and stories if you please.
>>
>>135761844
What job did you get?
>>
>>135761930
25Quartet: Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator-Maintainer

I was aiming for the 25 series and got a 120 on my GT so I got in with no trouble. Had my TS interview and passed my TAPAS no problem.
>>
>>135761844
Why national guard instead of Air force?
>>
>>135762140
I liked the idea of a sort of part time military. I kinda need to build my life up in some ways and felt this was the best option. Is /fit/ a good board? I was gonna ask for advice on how to get into shape but I don't wanna get disregarded by how skinny I am.
>>
File: ....jpg (53KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
53KB, 300x562px
>Hey /pol/ I just enlisted!

>I got into the national guard.

>So am I taking the military redpill?
>>
>>135762494
Yeah they said Army guys would have your reaction.
>>
You should have joined this National Guard.
>>
>>135762618
Revive the Ottoman Empire and take back the holy lands and we will talk.
>>
>>135762492
It's good for bants, but the golden rules is to read the sticky. Don't listen to any actual advice from anons (aside from food threads) or you will become a living meme. I suggest Lurking for a month, minimum.
>>
>>135763928
Thanks bro.
>>
You are gonna have to deal with even more autistic bullshit compared to active, so good luck
>>
>>135761844
I tried to join the oregon national guard in 2004 passed all the tests except for the background check.
Apparently they will take child molesters but not people who get caught growing 1 marijuana plant.

Fuck em
>>
>>135762117
Have fun never getting laid and having literal autists as coworkers
>>
>>135768161
Maybe you should have thought about that before you became a degenerate anon.
>>
>>135765435
Np, anon.
>>
>>135770038
I am a bit autistic myself
and roasties can fuck off. So I am ok with this.
>>
>>135761844
should of went active you weekend warrior
Enjoy Ft. Gordon!
>>
>>135762492
You know there's Air National guard right? I'm a member, same deal except better living standards
>>
>>135762492
The QTTDTOT thread is a good resource as well.

But mainly what >>135763928 said. Read the sticky. You gotta do a lot more running than what /fit/ recommends too, to maintain PT standards for NG
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.