[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /pol/ I came here a year ago and now I literally can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: UuO3bcr (1).png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
UuO3bcr (1).png
200KB, 999x442px
Fuck you /pol/ I came here a year ago and now I literally can't use any other social media or forum without getting triggered. I fucking came here just as a joke to see edgy memes, but kept assuring myself "its just satire don't worry." I fucking thought you all were joking, and were left wing too. But now you've cucked me into the red pills.

I've been completely spoiled by the complete lack of censorship on /pol/ and I've examined ideas I never have before. I'm able to THINK freely, and say anything I want. Beyond the shitposting, REAL conversation happens here, that has no merit to ego or virtue signaling. I just CANT go back to places that have 5000 different rules on how you are supposed to talk and what you can say. I've even deleted all my other social media accounts and Reddit because I can't take the censorship. Everytime I go to the sites I used to like, I just am flooded by their retardation, bias, and libcuck mentalities. Now i'm overdosed on fucking red pills, and I'm literally watching far-right videos and unironically considering myself a fascist. ONE YEAR AGO I WAS A BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER, DRUG USING DEGENERATE WANTING RACE-MIXING AND SAYING ALL COPS ARE EVIL AND THAT AMERICA IS EVIL.

I think back on how indoctrinated I was in college, and the shit I believed and I hate everything that I was. 95% of everything I enjoyed, I now hate. Do you know what its like to hate the vast majority of what you enjoyed your whole life? Do you know what its like to HATE your friends? I feel like an empty Golem now because of you all. I'm liberated, but obliterated at the same time, and I don't think I can ever fix myself from the far-right, ego destroying, misanthrope social recluse you made me become.

Fuck you /pol/, Fuck you.
>>
>>135756088
You're welcome. You still need to learn about Jews though.
>>
Newfag here. Sadly I already agreed with much of /pol/ long before I found this place. Being here only validates me. Previously I thought I wa sthe only one who thought this way. My family and friends tolerated me but I was always a bit of an embarrassment I suppose. What you are going through are birthing pains. I went through these years ago at school. I was ostracized and unpopular- but I was no athlete. After a few fist fights where I would spaz out people stayed clear. Unlike robots I did have a few friends though. I was exposed to leftist thought at Uni long before it was popular- I fought it and my grades suffered. I plodded along , made a career and being self employed am answerable to myself. Its a long road but you will get there- stick with it- it is totally worth it.
>>
>>135756088
It's fun fucking with normies.
>>
>>135756088
>ONE YEAR AGO I WAS A BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER
faggot

>I think back on how indoctrinated I was in college, and the shit I believed and I hate everything that I was. 95% of everything I enjoyed, I now hate. Do you know what its like to hate the vast majority of what you enjoyed your whole life? Do you know what its like to HATE your friends? I feel like an empty Golem now because of you all. I'm liberated, but obliterated at the same time, and I don't think I can ever fix myself from the far-right, ego destroying, misanthrope social recluse you made me become
that's on you dude, don't shoot the messenger
>>
>>135756088
>Golem
Go back to /x/ and play with your magical sticks.
>>
Bitches complain about all the shills and redditors invading /pol/ from time to time like it's some kind of bad thing.
It will become them, just like it became the rest of us. Welcome, new recruits.
>>
>>135756088
you're still in a transitional phase
soon you will make peace with it and either become black pilled or highly motivated against the forces of evil
hope you choose the right path
>>
>>135756088
It hurts now, but you'll get used to the light of the sun anon. Afterward, you'll step back in the cave to save your kin, too. That's how it works. That's how it has worked for two millenium and a half.
>>
>>135759216

You'll be highly motivated and knowledgeable enough to know exactly how and where you can make a difference.
Under constant attack from manipulators, forced us to learn the skill to be master manipulators ourselves. You learn how to give the right redpill dose to those you meet, sugarcoated for their pleasure. You learn how to splinter and shatter your opposition using their own emotional rage against them. You now have the power to influence in the same subtle way that the truely evil have been using for generations.
Following 4C is like having an unfiltered conversation with the rest of humanity, with all its naked flaws to go with it.
>>
>>135756088
Yeah, yeah, you and everyone else
>>
>>135756088
Faggot, you let this shit get to you. I'm a 2 year fag. When i first came, the amount of redpills filled me with hate and depression. Some of the topics these guys talk about are very triggering, they fill you with hate and ruin your mood. I had to learn to take it easy. I still keep my social media because i'm smart enough to not get bluepilled
Take it easy and be smart, you'll calm down eventually
>>
File: 1497988030116.jpg (41KB, 550x512px)
1497988030116.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>135763365
Sometimes you just have to take a break from /pol/ for a few days to regain back your sanity and ability to function in the normal world.
>>
>>135763365

Yeah, it's just a reaction to the 'vaccine' that is this place. It'll pass and he'll find purpose
>>
>>135756088
Your welcome
>>
>Newfags: The Thread
I hope you faggets will not wear being a "redpill" or "/pol/acks" as a statement. Never show you powerlevels, ever
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.