[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixed GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I'm currently dating a mixed woman (Black/Cuban). However, she's the most racist person I know, at least towards blacks. She genuinely loathes her stereotypical family from Baltimore.

Am I a race traitor or are double agents acceptable?
>>
>>135756042
Only a cuck would seek another mans approval.
>>
>>135756042
that mixture must have lead to one hell of an ass
>>
>Like anyone on this board wouldn't want to redpill one of Obama's daughters via their dick and a ring
As long as the person you're trying to date isn't a complete piece of stereotypical trash, none of it matters. If your offspring are going to just end up in society's gutter because of the mother you chose for them, that's what you need to worry about
>>
Just do whatever makes you happy bro. Seeking 4chan's council on relationships isn't the best idea seeing as I'm 100% sure the majority are beta virgins
>>
>>135756042
dude, are you seriously asking these retards on wether your relationship choice is sound?
>>
>>135756238
This. Who cares what other people think you faggot
>>
>>135757131
>>135757186
>>135757275
I'm not actually taking the opinions of fucking pol users into consideration regarding a serious relationship, I was just curious what this boards opinion would be.
>>
>>135756042
>However, she's the most racist person I know

Start incorporating some race play into sex, she will absolutely love it. Calling her your dirty nigger slave whist you throat fuck her.
>>
File: booty.jpg (18KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
18KB, 800x480px
>>135756586
This.

Post a pic. I wanna see those basketballs she keeps in the back of her pants
>>
>>135757461
Stick your dick in any women who will let you repeatedly. Stop being a cuck
>>
>>135756042
If it's brown, let it drown.
>>
File: Rooki13.jpg (12KB, 240x240px)
Rooki13.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>135756042
It's ok to race mix if she looks like Rashida Jones.
>>
>>135757461
What other briefs does she hold? Would you consider her "redpilled"?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.