[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol help me with my sleep and dreams please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 0v0VW.jpg (235KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0v0VW.jpg
235KB, 960x960px
I have been really troubled. I fall in and out of cases of sleep paralysis and creation of unknown realities/ out of body sort of thing. If you never heard of, or experienced sleep paralysis.. Lucky you. It is perfectly horrid.. one of the worst things I have ever been blessed with. (coming from someone who has drowned as a teen was dead and revived by emts).
I have this dream: I am looking at an old man in a very dimly lit yellow lighted room. Think of a warehouse basement from the 20s. He is facing away from me holding something in his arms. I can tell he is a bit lost and not in his mind.
He reminds me of Lennie from "of mice and men"
He slowly turns to the side to face me. As he does I see, in his arms a small child, a boy, I think.
He faces me. As he does he has his hand dug into the childs brain with his fingers only, spread out like as if he was holding a hand sized ball.
He removes his fingers and eats whatever is on them. Licking them clean. He always knew I was there.
I come to pol with this. I know how we think. I know this place is where to ask.
>>
Get off your fat ass and do some physical activity. Clean your house. Go for a run. Do PT. You will sleep like a baby afterwards.
>>
Doesnt matter if I wear myself to passing out. I have tried. My body goes numb however my mind is fully aware and active.
>>
>>135754267
Thats a lie. You are scared of getting sweaty and tired. Get the fuck out.
>>
I am quite fit actually. My BMI is 23.6 and I am active each day.
>>
>>135754533
Post pics you fat sack of shit.
>>
>>135754070
Tell more of dream.
>>
>>135754685
Im not that type of guy, friend.
>>
>>135754729
Holy fuck you learned how to reply. A couple more years and we might just get you out of that chair.
>>
>>135754715
What do you want to know? That is the whole dream. It repeats, sometimes 10-12 times a month. Started a little under a year ago. The old man just stands there looking into me eating.
I never have these "normal" dreams listed on all these bs sites. Falling, naked, dying.. so on. Never.
In every single dream I have ever had, NEVER has anyone spoke or talked.
>>
Im an oldfag mate.
>>
Lost I guess.
>>
>>135754267
Being extremely tired is one of causes of sleep paralysis. Also stop drinking coffee too late. Practice lucid dreaming and you won't have nightmares.
>>
Sleep paralasis is just ur mind/body sleep rythm out of synch. The "old man" is just your minds psychic imprint of yourself. It's you standing over you as you sleep. Scary but harmless.
>>
>>135756448
Thats the crazy part. It isnt a nightmare. I never wake up after its over. At least it feels like I sleep on past the dream. Also I dont wake panicked or frightened
>>
>>135756583
I am distinctly there, watching him. And he is watching me. looking dead at me, into me even.
>>
>>135756448
Coffee is a big drink for me. Never energy drinks but coffee and tea of all kinds.
>>
>>135756733
It's you watching over you. It happens to everyone with sp. Dreams are clearinghouses for the brain. When you dream it's your brains way of forgetting elements of a memory. For example, you dream of a dead family member. That's you forgetting parts of them. He's watching you refuel, or eat, but you're actually refueling in sleep. He's licking off his fingers the memories he's keeping. The rest your brain is processing away.
I had so chronic levels for years. Studied up on it. These are facts. Solution...sit outside every morning around 7am with sunshine directly on the back of your head.that returned your brain properly after a few days at 20 minutes each morning. Just sit there and let sunshine do it's thing.
>>
>>135757156
>It's you watching over you
What about the constant paralysis and out of body travels I can control and create? The paralysis is out of control... I set up cameras to rec myself. It really is fucking scary what happens after I wake myself and then go back to sleep. The only way I can wake myself is by grunting. It really scares my gf. When she is already asleep and I wake myself randomly I am not even in bed anymore. I am someplace else..
>>
Jung. You seek CG Jung.
>>
>>135757769
Dead? or books?
>>
>>135757769
>Jung
I have read many synopsises of his work and many of his papers.
>>
I can't tell you what your dream means, other than the old man might be parasitic to the boy he is eating, but if you find yourself facing evil, just what Goku does, show no fear and power up.

https://youtu.be/GZ8mrYI9-C4

It's what I do, treat the entity like another enemy, show your warrior like spiritual wisdom of God (highest master control factor)
>>
>>135758673
>facing evil
It doesnt feel like evil at all. The paralysis sometimes really feels creepy.. like I am being controlled. At first it felt like there was always something right next to me. I forced myself to lay in a way that I would be able to see the room when it happened so that I could see if there was really something there in the room with me. I will always remember that feeling.
>>
>>135754070
I remember having one incident of sleep paralysis as a young lad. I basically "woke up" in the middle of the night to an incredibly terrifying feeling that something or someone was watching me. I never actually saw anything, though.
Are you lying on your back? Try falling asleep on one of your sides. You're much less likely to experience it, if you do.
>>
>>135759506
That is what I did to be able to look around the room. I really needed to see if there was something there or not. That feeling is really indescribable... I also record myself audio and video sometimes. I never have it when I do record. This leads me to think that it was psychological rather than metabolic
>>
>>135759045
Try going lucid next time you are in sleep paralysis, you will feel a huge terror brace through it, let the entity manifest but instead of waking up by being scared or going into a panic brace through the fear and listen to what the entitty says, treat it as spiritual intel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJPL9xpBXs
>>
>>135760250
Wrong vid sorry:

https://youtu.be/eawttWpt5VY
>>
>>135754070
Do you sleep facing up? Don't.
>>
If you want to break out of paralysis try wiggling your toes, that works for me. It doesn't happen much anymore, but you can learn to enjoy sleep paralysis ig you get past the fear.
>>
>>135754070

>>>/x/
>>
>>135754070
Many years ago I used to smoke a lot of pot. After I went cold turkey, I got sleep paralysis almost every night for about three months. Eventually it stopped happening, and I've never had it since. Very unpleasant, I used to dread going to sleep because I knew it was going to happen.
>>
>>135754070

fucking stop with sucking Einstein's cock as if he was the world's smartest person ever

especially with this pseudo-intellectual "think" "differently" bullcrap

are you fucking kidding me just kill yourself REEEE

"racism is the disease of white people"

t. Albert Kikestein
>>
>>135754070
You have strong, reoccurring dreams. And? Millions do! Don´t read shit into something benign and common you superstitious retard. Check your habits. Do you excercise, do you eat healthy, do you suffer from anxiety, do you breath toxic paints or other fumes in your bed room etc., etc. ? How far can the quality of this once great board still drop? Next we´ll have flattards claiming that the reptile people speak to them in their dreams.
>>
>>135754070
It means he's coming for you soon enough. he's just fucking with you atm but he's coming.
>>
File: youhavebeenvisitedbylolidevil.jpg (19KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
youhavebeenvisitedbylolidevil.jpg
19KB, 419x351px
>>135754070
carefull op, it might be this devilish creature wrong doing
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.