[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In order to be a better man stay away from echo chambers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

File: ko.jpg (37KB, 584x428px) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
37KB, 584x428px
Staying in your echo chamber will turn you into the useful idiot.

Consider having a Right Left balanced media diet.
>>
File: 1499092219907.jpg (52KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
1499092219907.jpg
52KB, 641x556px
>>
>>135747741
Good thread.
Bump.
>>
File: Hillshill.png (733KB, 1208x776px) Image search: [Google]
Hillshill.png
733KB, 1208x776px
>>135747741
Keith Olbermann is a fucking nut job who insists that we are at war with Russia. If you listen to him you are a left wing extremist and should hang yourself. Also SAGE THIS BAIT
>>
>>135747741
Agreed, you turn into a Partisan fool who will vote for any retard with a R or D next to their name.
>>
File: 1482091910729.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482091910729.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>
>>135747741
I already have religion for that
All left media sucks
>>
File: 112512312523.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
112512312523.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>135747741
RUSSIAN SCUM
>>
>>135748020 >>135747897

At least he is honest with his opinions on Trump and doesn't play the "we are impartial card".
>>
I read retarded shit like NYT, Washington Post, Fairfax, BBC etc all the time.
I enjoy getting pissed off at the shit they write
>>
>>135747741
critical thinking and not taking sides is the key. then you go back to the echo chambers to laugh at the brainlet retards
>>
Pbs in the car is my daily dose of cancer
>>
>>135748306
This.
>>
>>135748246
Alex Jones is honest with his opinions as well, yet he isn't a great source
>>
If you're unironically reading GQ you're legit homosexual
>>
>>135748246
He's been retarded since 2005 and he's been fired from every network he's worked for. Including MSNBC.

The only thing he was ever good at was sportscasting, and that's because of his voice. Everything else goes into the dumpster. Honesty is cool and all but an honest idiot is still an idiot.
>>
>>135747741
90% of the (((entertainment))) industry, MSM, and education is already leftist
It's people like Olberman who need the balance.
Not really sure what you're getting at here. The average /pol/ack unironically has a more "balanced" media diet than the average normie
>>
>>135748458
>and that's because of his voice

he's also very knowledgeable about baseball and baseball history. that said, he's a raving lunatic and nobody outside extreme leftists will ever take him seriously again
>>
>>135748020
Kek is this OC cause it reads like british humor
>>
no, the more extreme and far right and biased against the left, the more true it is
>>
File: so many pills.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
so many pills.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>135747741
>Be me
>Lurk /pol/ so much I start to actually doubt the holocaust and long for a race war and extermination campaigns
>Start noticing myself wigging out and decide to switch and take a break
>Lurk reddit so much I start to believe that Trump colluded with the Russians and that multiculturalism is good
>Start noticing myself cucking out and decide to switch and take a break
>Lurk /pol/...

Centrism sucks
>>
>>135747741
I will not eat the media's slop.
>>
>>135748691
dude wtf, stop going to these places to have your views reinforced or 'fixed', just look at the arguments being presented, do your research, and figure out what's true and what's false
>>
>>135747741
keith is such a JUST character

did someone give him the hair
>>
>>135748141
>catholicuck
>>
>>135748691
WOAH BRO.
>>
>>135748691
The definition of a sheep.
>>
>>135747741
Who is this wannabe Anderson Cooper? Why should I listen to him?
>>
>>135748691
what kind of gas chamber has wooden doors that open inward?
>>
>>135748691
Well, neither the right of the left can be right on everything. Therefore a balance position has its advantages.
>>
File: Auschwitz.jpg (87KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
87KB, 576x382px
>>135748888
You mean this gas chamber?
>>
File: Cat144.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cat144.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>135748888
Fucking checked.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
>>135748517
Because the left is dominant in the media the right is required to keep tabs on what bullshit they spew in order to counter.

Thats why when they retracted muh 17 agencies 6 months late we all already knew.

Meanwhile heaps of leftys still use that line cause they pay barely any more attention than reading the headline.

Fuck the russia case from start to finish as well. I have spent way too much of my personal time debunking that bullshit
>>
>>135748982
nah, the real one has a rollercoaster.
>>
>>135748873
No being a sheep means not seeing the extremely valid points of the other side
>>
>the resistance
Ultra cringe
>>
>>135749331
You mean like you just described by having no rational thought yourself?
Literally relying on others to tell you what to believe. The definition of a sheep.

Also
>The left
>Extremely valid points
lmao'ing at your life fag.
>>
>>135748982
Shit, it even has a chimney. Show's over, boys, we were wrong the whole time.
>>
>>135748818
I do it not to have my views reinforced or fixed, but broadened. A persons views and concerns aren't just backed up with logic, but with emotion. Concern for the white race and western heritage is something people FEEL. It wouldn't matter how integrated and harmless people of color become. There is the FEELING that something is being lost, and it is.
And then vice versa. Concern for the unity and equality of mankind no matter race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender is something people FEEL. No amount of statistics about averages or violent fringe groups are going to distract them from the deep intuition that all human beings have the same inherent value.
>>
File: 1497159385424.jpg (8KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
1497159385424.jpg
8KB, 320x186px
>>135749493
Lets just recap
>we dont know what gender we are
>we dont know how a wall works
>we all got caught shilling for hill
>we have valid points
>jill stein colluded with russia

The left is beyond a fucking joke
>>
>>135749493
No one can discover all the argument by itself.
>>
>>135749493
>>The left
>>Extremely valid points
>lmao'ing at your life fag.
It used to be for free speech and improving worker's lot in life

I mean, the modern left is a censorship-loving authoritarian wealth-redistributing nutcase, but it wasn't always so
>>
>>135749611
You just admitted before your views run on the info you eat. Your an input/output robot. Find where you stand and stop waving in the wind like a sheep
>>
>>135748691
You sound low i.q.
>>
>>135749493
I don't rely on others to tell me what to believe, I simply aquaint myself with their worldview values and arguments.

Points of the left
>No foreign wars
>No mind boggling wealth inequality
>No persecution of minorities
>Investment of state resources in society through education and infrastructure
>>
>>135749849
Only idiots don't change their beliefs when evidence contradicts them.
>>
Ye, always keep an open mind.
Lots of paid shilling here and larping as the opposition and vice versa.

It's fun though.
Pretending to be a white natsoc, or a flaming liberal, a stupid atheist or a stupid Christian, baiting people is fun cause it gets you replies.
>>
>>135749849
I'm not an input/output robot. You're projecting. I could give both sides of literally any issue. Could you do the same without demeaning one of them? I highly doubt it. The definition of a sheep is not someone who is flexible. The definition of a sheep is someone who belongs to a flock. And I do not.
>>
>>135749938
>any of those
>exclusive to the left
Fuck off sheep.
>>
>>135749938
>No foreign wars
Were the fuck were you for the last 8 years cunt? Sitting around laughing at john oliver ignoring the world burning. Everything the left SAYS it believes in the right can do better.
>>
>>135750148
In America they actually have been for quite some time. Donald Trump sort of changed it a little bit by criticizing the Iraq War (something the right NEVER did in this country). But other than that, yeah those are all views of the left in America. It's probably different in Europe.
>>
>>135750237
Where was I? Gee, probably watching us dramatically reduce our ground forces in both Iraq and Afghanistan. "But muh drone strikes and Libya." We had over 100,000 soldiers in Iraq for almost no fucking reason. Where were you 2002-2008?
>>
>>135750245
And I suppose you got no words for the obama administration or the clintons regarding their war-mongering since it doesn't fit your narrative that the left is peaceful and the right is aggressive?
Fucking cuck.
>>
>>135747741
We already know this, most of us read/watch both sides of the news.
>>
File: 1488270186813.jpg (70KB, 526x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488270186813.jpg
70KB, 526x960px
>>135748020
>Flag draped around shoulders
>>
>>135747741
>Staying in your echo chamber will turn you into the useful idiot.
>Consider having a Right Left balanced media diet.
This is true. It is imperative to examine right-wing views to complement the left-leaning slant that is so pervasive in all media these days.
>>
>>135750481
I have a shit load of words for them. I did not vote for Hillary Clinton. Nor did I vote for Trump because I knew exactly what the fuck he was (best case scenario incompetent and accomplishing nothing, worst case a Neocon on crack in disguise about to pen Patriot Act 2.0).
My criticisms of Obama surround Obamacare mainly as a disgusting attempt to privative universal Healthcare (a fucking oxymoron) that ended up just putting us THAT much more in debt. His support of rebels in Syria is also completely off. Makes promises of change and pulling out of the middle east, but all he meant was retracting the brunt of our ground forces and then switching to clandestine geopolitical maneuvers and proxy war. My hatred for Obama and democrats in general is for their lies. Not that they do one thing and say another, but that they say one thing and then just only kind of do it but in a way that makes it completely irrelevant. I also completely opposed the TPP and applauded Trump's withdrawal from it. I also hate the pandering to Social Justice (that pandering just another lie of the democrats, no one gives a FUCK about SJWs) and the direction the country is going culturally under the Obamas and probably under Clinton had she won. I heavily agree with no more refugees and the travel ban (but then again, as you know, that was something Obama had been looking at).
I hate both. Most Americans do but they don't really let on about that. There's a reason our voter turnout is so low. The two parties are just two sides of the same globalist coin and fucking EVERYONE knows it. Our politicans are just walking advertisements and absolutely no one believes they're going to do what the fuck they say they're going to do.
>>
>>135748458
This. When him and Dan Patrick were the lead anchors on sports center it was the best.
>>
>>135749108
The left think they are balanaced; I watch Comedy Central, CNN, MSNBC, HBO specials, Netflix. With this many ppl saying trump and republicans are evil there's no way they are wrong.
>>
>>135751640
Seriously, probably the biggest thing I hate about the left is their complete lack of self awareness. They're a fucking meme.
>>
>>135751833
So now you suddenly hate the left?
>>
>>135751883
Uh...yeah. You want me to rant about them? I can give you a super detailed rant about aspects of the left that I never see criticized in these boards
>>
>>135751984
Do it.
>>
>>135751984
Sure let's hear it, I'm sure it fits well with your previous statements. >>135749938
>>
>>135747741
>posts the left wing version of Alex Jones who is actually less credible than Alex Jones
lmao
>>
>>135747741
>Consider having a Right Left balanced media diet.
I listen to NPR while browsing /pol/ and while driving. Left memes are shit, and their stories make no sense when they try to spin it. When it truth hurts and is ugly, they just lie.
>>
File: OhHitlerYouDog-88666.jpg (96KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
OhHitlerYouDog-88666.jpg
96KB, 400x331px
Why aren't you getting in flamewars with leftists?

They'll shut you down and you'll feel awful. But you will learn.
>>
>>135749822
It also used to be not anti-white but pro-white as long as they were the local unions. I.e. "Mexicans and asians taking these constituents jobs is bad!"

But when they realized they could keep the dumb voters votes while replacing them with mexi-asians quietly, they ALSO get the mexi-asians votes and here we are.
>>
>>135752155
Alright. So probably the biggest thing I hate about the left is how they like to seem high and mighty about social justice and blah blah blah, but they're the whitest fucking shit you will ever see. Not white as in their skin color. White as in their high horsing and divorce from reality. They fetishize minorities. They think that muslims and black people are incapable of doing wrong, and when they do do something wrong it's because they're victims. Liberals' don't admit differences in culture. They think inside every minority is a white liberal crying to get out. And in doing this and approaching race relations and multiculturalism in this way, they actually don't acknowledge other cultures. I.e. they're fucking racist. But not in a way they will admit. In a way they would rather cover over with PC codewords so that they aren't exposed. They would rather camouflage themselves in tolerance than admit that there are huge differences in culture and there's a shitload bad that comes with it.
Here's a story of classic liberal racism. I was hanging out with a group of people and one of them was Japanese. This girl, in her highminded and tolerant crusade, went up to this guy and started talking to him like a fucking child. She asked him, "When did you come here?" And he said, "I moved here about 5 years ago. I was in Michigan before." She said, "For sure, but where were you before that? What was it like in your home country?" He said, "Uh...this is my home country. I was born in Connecticut. I'm American." She didn't get ashamed. She almost got disappointed like she had been deprived of some culturally enriching experience. It was fucking disgusting. Liberals don't care about foreigners or minorities. They fucking collect them. Same for social justice issues and everything else. It's just part of their collection of causes. They don't give a fuck. Before Ferguson and BLM, these people were talking about fucking kale. cont..
>>
>>135747741

the left is imbalanced by nature these days
>>
>>135747741
"News" at least in America is all completely slanted.
Believing any of it on face value is foolish.
Since I don't have time to triple check everything I have basically thrown the baby out with the bath water.
>>
>>135752796
cont.
One of the other aspects I hate about liberal america is, through this kind of perversion about minorities and other cultures, they have absolutely no idea whatsoever about the importance of immigration control. Almost every liberal I've talked to has unconsciously said they support open borders without any idea about what the fuck that means. Every single time they talk about deportations it's like they think these people are actually Americans (again, white liberals trapped in minority bodies just longing for a better life) and that they're being sent away from their home and yada yada. They don't like to admit the actual character of people, or admit that there is evil in the world other than they're favorite people to demonize, conservatives. Literally every single time I'm confronted with this complete lack of understanding of immigration I use this analogy. "You support open borders?" "Yes, of course, I think everyone should have the opportunity to come here and we should help as many people as possible." "Okay, so do you practice an open border policy in your home?" "What do you mean?" "As an experiment, how about you go home and open the borders. Just let absolutely everyone in. Let them eat your food, let them sit on your couch, use your toilet, change the atmosphere in your house. Just leave the door open." "Well maybe I will!! We don't do enough for the homeless." "Good, and by the way I'm going to tell everyone that your doing this. What is your address again?" "Well, I mean it's different. America's super wealthy, we can afford to give gibs if we tax the rich." "America is not wealthy. And even if we had that much money we still wouldn't want to do that. Even if you lived in a mansion you still wouldn't want people just coming in and doing whatever the fuck they wanted while you clothed and fed them." cont.
>>
>>135753268
cont.
"Well of course not!! I would have ground rules and people would have to abide by them!" "Exactly!! And what would you do if people didn't abide by them!" "I'd kick them....." "Exactly! You'd deport them. And guess what one of the ground rules would be. 'You have to enter through the front fucking door and meet me so I can know that you aren't a piece of shit!!' THAT'S IMMIGRATION CONTROL!!"
There's a lot more. From economic policy and liberal lies on that, again camouflaging themselves in causes for the poor white selling our country out, to foreign policy.
I fucking hate the left. Not because of what they are, I mean of course because of that, but mostly because of what they THINK they are.
End rant.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqJGRHuKUE
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.