[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: moly.png (186KB, 741x515px) Image search: [Google]
moly.png
186KB, 741x515px
Just a hypothetical, what if we all donated, not to the YT content creators but pooled money together into one fund. Well, or just one rich anon like mself with lots of cash.

What would be a reasonable use for this kind of money to further our cause? What would we use it for? Would it still be less effective than an army of memes?

((they)) throw money at everything and it gets them a little bit, what would we do if we had a pile of money to further our memes?
>>
>>135742688
>posts pic of the JEW stefan molyneux
If you think I'm gonna give a single penny to a kike willingly then you're fucking mistaken.
>>
>>135742896

Sure, he just did one of those "donate so we win teh culture warz!!", which he probably has more than he needs though this is not communism.

If we pooled money, how could we use it to win MUH CULTURE WARS,

fuck you stingey paranoid anon im looking for ideas that's all.
>>
>>135742688
I donated one dollar.
>>
>>135742688
Fund Murdoch Murdoch to create a legit TV show
>>
>>135743036
Then why'd you post that sociopathic manipulative cult leading cryptokike?
There's nothing paranoid about it, it's an absolute fact.
>>
>>135742688
Lawyers to start reverting cuck laws like education in schools and curriculum at universities.
Even better, fund a political party to infiltrare hard nationalists in the EU parlament or in the UN
>>
Ya'll would spend it all on fidget spinners that have meme themes or kewl tattoos that say 'redpill cuck /pol/ /natsoc/ /antifa/ /libertarian/ top snek jews male vitality ancap etc etc'. Basically you don't want to put a large sum of money in the hands of those that frequent this Finnish Beaver Breeding Hobby Forum.
>>
>>135742688
Take off that fucking flag, for starters
>>
>>135742688
a grassroots news outlet
>>
>>135742688

We just don't have the cash and organization structures.

I'd fund every Right leaning youtuber from Sargon to Spence.

I'd put money behind not just UKIP, but also National Action. Definitely put money behind lawyers for guys like N.A. and Tommy Robinson.

I'd fund moderates and leftists with some crossover ideas, and I'd also pay for cointelpro - Set up people who push the leftist agenda too openly and too absurdly. Hell, they even have IRL idiots like that, which I would fund.

I'd pay to get several organizations set up that link various right wing groups, without allowing them to "touch". So that BNP/NF/NA guys can be called in to boost UKIP rallies and shit like that.

I'd also pay for more full time monitoring and propaganda systems. Essentially full time professional channers - Similar to how the left has SPLC and a million other non profits who monitor the Right and dissemniate propaganda on them, I'd want guys cataloguing Antifa contributors, people who have assisted Islamists like the White Helmets, and have them spit back propaganda the minute these faggots contradict themselves or stick their heads up.

I'd want something like the Japs, Indo's and Taiwanese had in the 60's - 80's (World Anti-Communist League) which basically did all of the above - especially linking moderates to extremists so that they could assist each other, without rubbing too close.

Also full time fund /ourguys/ like Sam Hyde and Murdoch Murdoch.
>>
Umm sweetie no. He doesn't need money to talk into a fucking camera.
>>
>>135744828

Thanks, answers like this si what I was looking for. How much you recon it would cost?

JUst off the top of my head
Youtubers: $1m grant
UKIP+National Action + others: $5m

Leftists: $500k, absolute subversion
Monitoring & tech: $1m

I personally am not competent to lead this shit but if people are already donating to those damn youtubers why not set up a fucking kickstarter?

Seriously, all it takes is one anon to step up and gather support
>>
>>135742688
The cure for autism
>>
>>135745440

m8. No idea.

But people who ran these sort of things were billionaires.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ry%C5%8Dichi_Sasakawa
>>
Pay for third worlders to be sterilised?
>>
>>135744828
Fuck off Soros.
>>
>>135746434

I wish I was the Soros of the right.

Only a few billion short.
>>
>>135744828
>I'd also pay for more full time monitoring and propaganda systems. Essentially full time professional channers - Similar to how the left has SPLC and a million other non profits who monitor the Right and dissemniate propaganda on them, I'd want guys cataloguing Antifa contributors, people who have assisted Islamists like the White Helmets, and have them spit back propaganda the minute these faggots contradict themselves or stick their heads up.

This is the good idea out of that pile of crap.

Exactly like SPLC - Northern Anti Terrorist Center for Identification

NATCIs would monitor groups like Antifa, PP, Femnist groups where terrorists like Linda Sarsour and murderesses like Donna Hylton appear... make sure they aren't committing crimes, keep watch lists etc.
>>
>>135742688

Another idea would be creation of some unashamedly right wing entertainment media.

Not so much youtub and alex jones spitting political rhetoric but comic/vidya/pop culture sites. One advantage of the left is they generally get to pose as the degenerate party of debauchery until you get under the glistening surface and find the sad suicidal trannies and converting 9 year olds with hormone blockers, anti white racism etc. We need more Breitbart-ish video game and light entertainment press to take back more of pop culture. It's not like the market isn't there, CEO of Marvel talked about SJW pandering backfiring but they're all too afraid to put out anything right wing still because of pinkshirts. This is consistent across all pop culture right now from doctor Who to tabletop games.

A lot of small sites cropped up during gamergate trying to do this sort of thing but they never rose above a certain level of funding.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.