[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balalaika, vodka, medved.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: wtf.png (993KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
993KB, 890x501px
Why American and European politicians want to exterminate all Russians? And by Russians, I mean "pyccких" not "poccиян".
>>
>>135742307

because Russians are degenerate... they spend their youth drinking excessive amounts of vodka which in return degrades their brain cells and breaks neural networking bridges to the point where they are incapable of performing logical tasks. Instead, they turn to violence when confronted by logic, denying the obvious truths and sticking to their "communist" beliefs of being better than everyone else in the world.

That's why
>>
>>135742307
Because they are a weak economy with a big army and nuclear arsenal.
>>
>>135742307
>American and European politicians
Russian*
>>
>>135742519
The whole Russian nation are degenerates? Do you think that I am a degenerate too? Why do you think that nowadays Russians are communists? What if I say to you that Putin's ideology is anarcho-capitalism?
Did you hear about British imperialism?
And even if your words (about vodka and communism) are true do you think that it gives you moral right to destroy a nation?
What do you think about Roman Abramovich who owns Chelsea or about Alisher Usmanov who wants to buy Arsenal?
>>
>>135743807
>Why do you want to kill Russians?
>Because they are weak...
Cool answer
>>
>>135743915
Yes you are Vova. You have the army and natural resources which give you an advantage but not much else.
>>
>>135744053
So you are killing everyone who is weaker than you? And why do you talk about My(!) natural resources so much?
>>
>>135742307
But that's wrong. Russia is a geopolitical enemy, there's nothing wrong with ethnic Russians.
>>
While British are full of stereotypes BLM knows that there is a difference between ethnic Russians and citizens of Russia O_o
>>
Haha cool I play the balalaika
>>
File: WIN_20170801_13_04_34_Pro.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170801_13_04_34_Pro.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>135746055
Me too
>>
>>135743825
Because for civilized west you will always be animal and savage.
That's why, Vova, never trust anglo-saxons and never trust americans. The whole "muh white nationalism" is a tool to make you, Vova, a cannon fodder to fight western wars, after which they will gladly fuck you in the ass, while you are too weak after fight.

This is the nature of West. Nature of europe. Nature of Anglo. Remember that shit when people start laughing about "кpyгoм вpaги".
These people are either Jews, or useful idiots.
>>
File: 746792473.jpg (98KB, 556x825px) Image search: [Google]
746792473.jpg
98KB, 556x825px
>>135746566
Absolutely, centuries of propaganda prove it. It's in their blood at this point. What dreadful mistake it was, believing that West could be our friends in 90's. At least we know now.
>>
>>135746566
t. Aleksandr Dugin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwZMeQamVnU
>>
>>135748518
>>>/trash/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q2ijYcbuxc
>>
File: 1500297086797.jpg (70KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500297086797.jpg
70KB, 400x527px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.