[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth control is not health care. >but it has other uses This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: birth control.jpg (36KB, 634x372px) Image search: [Google]
birth control.jpg
36KB, 634x372px
Birth control is not health care.
>but it has other uses
This is a red herring, just like when they point out that hemp has other uses.
>>
birth control pills can balance hormones, reduce menstrual cramps, and prevent menstrual cycles from lasting too long (some women experience 2-3 week periods)

t. man with access to google
>>
>>135738275
>>135738536
it also fucks up their brain, makes them choose shitty mates, turns the freakin frogs gay, and gets recycled back into the city water and turns the little boys into traps
>>
>>135738536
>birth control pills can balance hormones, reduce menstrual cramps, and prevent menstrual cycles from lasting too long (some women experience 2-3 week periods)
Red herring.
>>
Honestly we need free birth control given to all Africans and blacks with or without their consent

I don't give a fuck about the cost. it's worth it regardless of the price
>>
>>135738536
What percent of all birth control users are using it to prevent those things though?
>>
>>135738759
Oh and Latinos, Indians, Arabs, etc

You get the picture
>>
>>135738536
Testosterone can have all sorts of fun effects on my body too, why won't a doctor just prescribe it to me?
>>
>>135738692
it also grows tittias on men, if you're into that thing
>>135738536
>falling for the jew tricks
human bodies should work perfectly fine without any hormonal ingerention. Maybe minuscule perecent would benefit from pills, but the way it's shown to the public, half of the women should be on pill
It's like saying half of men should be on testosterone. I wouldn't mind, but it's completely unnecessary and puts you at risk of severe side effects.
>>
>>135738692
>>135738718
you two are retarded and the reason nobody takes us seriously

>>135738807
thats an excellent question, I dont actually know if theres data out there for that. but I know one of my friends takes bcp to function, because otherwise they are bedridden with cramps. some women have it worse than others
>>
>>135738692
Well that's going to happen anyway because all plastics seep xenoestrogens

And most shitty processed food has soy like phytoestrogen of one kind or another
>>
>>135738759
just chemtrail that shit there, instead of poisoning your own citizens and making your frogs gay
>>
>>135738536
And causes cancer
>>
>>135738275
women get periods stupid.
>>
>>135739214
fucking oxygen causes cancer when you breath it just like your post.
>>
>>135739097

Wouldn't crop-dusting birth control over everything result in *more* estrogen contamination?

Right now it's just the water supply

But spraying birth control over everything would mean ever surface you touch is coated in the same stuff they put in tranny pills and that gets absorbed right into your skin
>>
File: IMG_6751.jpg (48KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6751.jpg
48KB, 640x394px
>>135738275
Birth control may not be health care directly, but in terms of social and financial responsibility we should be handing it out like candy.

1 condom = 89 cents one time
1 nigger that could have been prevented with a condom = 6 gorillian dollars over 70 years

There's probably no reason to be handing out the pill to every teenage girl that wants it, but we should definitely be handing out condoms. They're the cheapest and most efficient form of birth control.

Long term, I would be willing to foot the extra cost for regular birth control as well if it decreased the out-of-wedlock birth rate and overall financial burden caused by hundreds of thousands of unwanted social leeches.
>>
>>135739432
Niggers don't use condoms

Just give out involuntary ieds to every black woman
>>
>>135739273
just stuff your mouth full of carcinogenic chemicals. Since oxygen causes cancer anyway, it won't make a difference, right?
>>
>>135738536
Yeah, it also releases estrogen into the water when they piss it out.
>>
>>135738275
>Birth control is not health care.
Not an argument.
>>
>>135739525
So do all plastics and soy based foods
>>
>>135738275
Birth control helps control period cramps, even out hormone levels, and regulate their cycle so it's more predicable and even. If men can get pills for their broken boners on health insurance there's zero reason for women to be denied birth control.
>>
I convinced my girlfriend to get off birth control and she has had some very noticeable benefits.

>fewer mood swings
>generally happier
>no longer argumentative
>has become more altruistic and nurturing
>doesn't cry over literally anything anymore
>wants sex constantly
>pussy is wetter during sex

But on the other hand she is getting bad painful period cramps again, which was what originally got her onto the pills. I honestly think birth control is the main reason for militant feminism and cunty women in general. It is fucking up their body chemistry. It's like my girlfriend is a totally different person when she's on the pill.

I think it's fucking laughable for any doctor to say they understand the side-effects of something like birth control. There is no case study large enough for that kind of shit. Women today are human guinea pigs with an overpriced subscription fee.
>>
>>135739627
I know that's why I no longer drink out of plastic and try to avoid soy when I know it's present.
>>
>>135738275
It's preventative. Less unwanted children, less tax dollars wasted on support. Unwanted children grow up to commit crimes and have more unwanted children.

Also, push it harder in minority regions as "Empowerment to women of color" and you'll see a bigger dive in minority babies. Even better, pay people to get IUDs and they'll be like "Shiet, you mean I don't need no rubber AND I can buy a 40 and a bucket of chikken?, and no babies to share with?" and you'll get great results, and save on welfare.

>But muh money
>Muh it's not healthcare
>Muh but whites will use it too

Not at the rates minorities will use it, and everyone that uses it will save you another head that the state will have to raise.
>>
>>135739485
Do not give them IEDs, that's how you start a rebellion. Give them IUDs instead.
>>
>>135739432
>>135739485

Jup, normal people will see it as the right thing to do if it's subsidized even more, leading too many girls acting like whores during there 18-27 years. While at the same time niggers will just breed more since at the same time the government gives Gibbs for mothers.
White genocide
>>
>>135739791
Kek

Yeah that was an unfortunate spelling mistake
>>
>>135739046
Fun fact:
Xenoestrogens are illegal in Israel
>>
>someone tries to discuss something with him
>LE NOT AN ARGUMENT
Is it because he's a brainlet and can't argue?
>>
>>135739747
Pay minorities money to use birth control or get sterilized

Or make birth control a requirement before going on welfare

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpGBEPYv80

Also deport all minorities
>>
>>135739901
Well so is miscegenation
>>
>>135739679
Why do you call yourself out with the Gommunist flag?
>>
>>135738999
based poland with trips of truth
women are tricked into poisoning themselves thinking they can stave off nature in order to pursue a career and consequence-free life.
>>
File: 1493892895041.jpg (58KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
1493892895041.jpg
58KB, 980x490px
>>135738536
What percentage of women have hormone and menstrual issues?You are giving it away like candy and it came to the point where it became the norm and thus gave the women all the power in procreation.
Do you know what pic related is?Start using it and push away women that use birth control pills.You should control the conception,not the other way around.
>>
>>135738275
im not getting this picture. its presented in a way that would imply stefan molyneux is wrong, but saying "im a doctor on the internet and i say you're wrong" is literally not a argument all they've said is "i disagree"
>>
File: 1470745109028.jpg (64KB, 600x809px) Image search: [Google]
1470745109028.jpg
64KB, 600x809px
>>135739046
>Well that's going to happen anyway because all plastics seep xenoestrogens
Lets just add more fuel to the fire.
>>
Take a look around the web for the relationship between autism and oral contraceptives. Every country that adopts their use sees a rise in autism directly after it and in the same proportion. Countries with significant populations of observant Catholics see a muted response. It also accounts for why there's no autism in the Amish community.

The anti-vax movement was started by big pharma as a smokescreen. Pharma companies make almost no profit from vaccines, but oral contraceptives make billions in profit. Think about it.
>>
>>135738536
My girlfriend used to be on the pill since she was 13. She was initally given Diane 35 as a treatment for acne. When I met her she was 20 years old and she began to have chronic vagina yeast, which turned out to be because of the pill. So she switched to a 4th gen one (meanwhile Diane 35 got banned for all of it's ill effects, especially cancers). She had all the side effects of the pill : hair loss, acne, overweightness, etc.
And most importantly, she had a ruined libido. She never wanted to fuck, never got really wet, she never enjoyed sex.
I finally convinced her to stop taking that shit, after one year things are starting to get better. She stopped losing hair (but the ones she already lost are gone permanently, so she has really thin hair, and a receded hairline), her acne is getting better although she still has some and it's likely going to remain that way lifelong, she can now lose weight, and is losing it. Of course the damages done by weight gain (flask skin, stretch marks, etc) will remain.
And most importantly, she now loves sex like any normal person is supposed to, we fuck several times a day, she gets really wet and really enjoys it, she is so much more playful and takes the initiative. It's night and day compared to when she was on the pill.

tl;dr : the pill is a poison, that destroys women' bodies and their libido, give them various permanent side effects and diseases like cancers and strokes (my gf's mother had a stroke, and died 5 years later, it is thought to be because of the pill she was taking as well : Diane 35).

Anyway, thanks Mr.kike who invented the pill, so empowering... NOT!
>>
>>135738536
Bullshit. Fucked my cycles up and never had cramps til i used the pill.
T. Feet
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.