[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a Heartbeat - Animated Gay propaganda Short Film

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: jewtube degenracy.jpg (102KB, 1386x682px) Image search: [Google]
jewtube degenracy.jpg
102KB, 1386x682px
Jewtube Does it again.

Adding an animated film of two fags on its trending page to normalize degeneracy. This is sickening and vile. The thought of children watching this and feeling its okay to do this sort of perversion is deeply troubling.

See for yourselves.
And dislike the shit out of this and post a comment to take over the comment section.
>>
Forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
>>
I wish I had someone to love
>>
>>135735525
We have quite the collection of stupid buggs bunny in a dress bullshit to fill norman bates' and hannibal lecter's basement all at once
>>
File: ,.png (1B, 486x500px)
,.png
1B, 486x500px
poor children. i still don't understand how people can think homosexuality and sodomy are natural. a homosexual couple literally cannot reproduce.
watch from 57:04 - 1:02:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E
it explains everything
>>
>>135735586

https://www.hooutube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

don't give it clicks.
>>
>>135736405
That word was invented by a lying jew to explain spiritual problems in 1880. Grab ems is sodomy. Hagar and ronaldo reproduced just fine. Some people are barren. Who are you? There's even more methods on the way. That come only from males. Beauty and the serpent. D'aww. Nothing is new under the sun you perverse straw man enabler
>>
>>135736456
FUCK
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
>>
File: mwywdd.jpg (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
mwywdd.jpg
21KB, 480x640px
>pol getting triggered by a student project
>>
>>135736511
Nothing surprises me anymore
>>
>>135735586
hooktube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

it's almost like you want these kikes to make ad money
>>
File: 1499735111031.jpg (127KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499735111031.jpg
127KB, 633x758px
>>135735525
Faggots have been normalized for years now. It's not like this is anything new. It used to only be accepted by the most extreme progressives, the same ones that see nothing wrong with pedophilia. But the slippery slope isn't real, 4chan told me so.
>>
>>135735525
Why does this only have 4k dislikes? Come on guys, get to it
>>
>>135735525

Disliking is the same thing as liking, its all awareness. Stop spreading clickbait.
>>
>>135736872
>nobody can do this or be friends insert pussy please make it beddur and kiss my boo boo
Who raped you
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (45KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
45KB, 500x382px
>>135735586
at 1:44 the anal predators reveal themselves as the ginger tries to give the chad the legendary jutsu, the thousand years of death
https://youtu.be/2REkk9SCRn0?t=104
>>
ginger falls in love with a muslim
muslim gives the D
family takes both their heads
what a romantic video :3
>>
>>135735525
I don't know what you guys are getting mad over this is super cute. Plus we have good gay people in our movement that do lots of good work like Naked Ape and The Alternative Hypothesis (Ryan Faulk). This shit didn't even attempt to shove gay marriage down peoples throats, it shows two normal people who don't make their sexuality their identity, falling in love.

Like seriously get over it guys
>>
>>135736978
Judging by your flag you probably know everything about rape.
>>
>>135737017
Oy vey elliot shimon. At least you got the cgi part, down, again. Now all you gotta do is work on your yiddish accent
>>
>>135735525
>Tfw you saw this on lgbt before being done by some film arts fag
Pol btfo by /lgbt/
>>
>>135737066
Grab em. Preferably my daughter's ass while she works at my pedo a lago and epstein comes over. Putin etc etc same shit
>>
this is how society ends

brainwashing kids to think being a fag is normal
>>
>>135737202
I knew you were mentally ill, everyone with your flag is.
>>
>>135737258
We're full circle now. Already repeated myself once. Wont do it again like you hypocrites. Your intercourse. Invented all this shit. Learn things. Use brains you dont have
>>
>>135736978
Please come to Croatia fag, I'm sure you would have a great time. And don't be shy to let everyone know you're gay as well, you know that us, slavic countries, adore gays like you :)
>>
>>135737271
Yeah I haven't seen pics with that broad used to be epstein's secretary woman or some shit. It's all over the elite. You have no balls. Lick my left nut and do a good job for once in your life you latent fuck
>>
>>135737364
Ok you fucking raspberry
>>
>>135737062

It's normalizing it. We all know the vast majority of gay people in the country aren't just "two normal people who don't make their sexuality their identity".

It's like a film promoting feminism where it conveys that it's simply about equality and nothing more.
>>
>>135735525
And people called me a nutter for saying all rangas are the spawn of satan. Even without knowing it
>>
That was pretty cute
>>
>>135737564
Ooga booga my tits movies disappeared for less than no amount of time worthy to speak about REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135735525
Why the fuck are we wasting our time with fag short films when we could focus on the (((problem))) rather than its symptoms. At least it encourages monogamy among the more sexually deviant fags, there is much worse propaganda out there
>>
>call transgenders mentally ill

>you're a bigot

why are (((((they))))) trying to normalize this?
>>
>>135735586
The heart replaces the apple. Quite strong of a message and well done too
>>
>>135737364
croatians are the most liberal slavs
>>
>>135735525
is it possible to have a video/movie/anything that has a gay character without being directly antigay that /pol/ wouldnt consider leftist propaganda?
>>
>>135738745
Probably, but you would have to make it. Too bad pol is anti creativity.
Can't make anything more than Ms paint memes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.