[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should Whites wear?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: reservoir-dogs-1992-01.jpg (152KB, 630x332px) Image search: [Google]
reservoir-dogs-1992-01.jpg
152KB, 630x332px
So I've been seeing all these threads saying "Dress like a white man", and I'm totally down for that. However, what should I wear? I want something somewhat casual, and I do like that Mafia look.

What do?
Please post pics, ect
>>
Without a tailored suit you'll look like a doofus.

It isn't the early 1990s anon and you're not Micheal Madsen.
>>
File: whitepeople.jpg (81KB, 600x908px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
81KB, 600x908px
I'm thinking these costumes are the way of the future for our people.
>>
>>135733540
Button ups, khackis/jeans/dress pants/shorts, polo shirts.

I wear a lot of flannel because I'm from northern wisconsin
>>
File: NoShit?.jpg (77KB, 386x343px) Image search: [Google]
NoShit?.jpg
77KB, 386x343px
>>135733790
>Without a tailored suit you'll look like a doofus.

This roo isn't shitposting.
Find a decent tailor. You can expect to spend $30-100 to have a suit altered, depending on where you live.
Take good measurements and find your proper size--shoulder width, arm length from shoulder to wrist, chest, waist, inseam, length from neckline to waist. Remember that a tailor can take something in a bit, but they can't create material that isn't there.
If you're over 6' tall, you'll probably want to go with the long version (designated by an 'L' after the size).

If you're on a tight budget, go shopping somewhere like Nordstrom Rack or Dillard's.
Hit up their discount racks--I have a few decent Ralph Lauren suits that were marked down to $100 (from an original price of $600-800) on seasonal closeout.
Avoid black as it won't make you look as cool as you think, just like you're going to a funeral all the time.
Dark brown or dark navy are good choices for an all purpose suit.
Also, avoid trendy shit. Go for a classic two-button (only ever button the top one, dork; and unbutton that shit when you sit down) with mid-sized lapels. Think timeless, and save the flash for your tie and pocket square.

Get a GOOD pair of dress shoes. Don't skimp here, because cheap shoes will wear out after a few years and cost far more in the long run.
Church's, Allan Edmonds, and Hugo Boss are a few good brands.

Also, try to find a cobbler.
For about $50 you can have them put what's called a "restaurant sole" on your shoes. It's a rubber material made by Vibram that will make those slick as shit leather soled shoes have much better grip on tile, wood, wet concrete and asphalt, snow and ice, and common spills.

You're welcome.
>>
Post a pic of yourself op. You might look like an autist if you don't have a right build
>>
>>135733540
>tfw this is not the standard british outfit anymore
>>
>>135736151
>Hugo boss in same tier as Church's

Get out.
>>
>>135736365
Second this.

Also, I think the key is to always dress nicely and professionally for the occasion. You don't want to look autistic rocking up to every event in a suit if it doesn't call for it. Buy some nice, casual clothes which are respectful and tasteful. Plain black and white t-shirts with some sort of linen/chino pant look excellent for day, with a nice pair of shoes.
Of course, if you are going to an event, dress the part. Good quality shoes and a suit will go miles and do the talking for you. Keep your hair neat and wellshaven. If you do have a beard, style it. If you have acne or pimples, use some face creams and always wear a good cologne.
Feel confident. If you are a whimpering, slouched man, no sort of clothing will give off the vibe you are after. Stand tall, and confident. Lastly, don't be fat.

Women should adhere by the same dress standards also. Do not go for girls in slutty dresses.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.