[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can an Aussie explain to me what this image is supposed to mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3455.png (204KB, 1326x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3455.png
204KB, 1326x852px
Can an Aussie explain to me what this image is supposed to mean?
>>
>>135733403
It means AFL is fuckin gay...you poofta cunt.
>>
>>135733403
Collingwood is an AFL (our version of football) team that haven't won the premiership in years, the guy in the pic is Eddie McGuire
>>
>>135733403
I presume that collingwood is a place in Australia or a derogatory term for lower class people like hillbilly in America. Probably a type of white trash.
>>
>>135733531
>>135733608
is AFL "bogans"?
>>
>>135734021
AFL stands for Australian Football League
>>
Collingwood is ground zero for the meth epidemic.
The pies is the team of choice for gentlemen of leisure.
Eddie McGuire is head of the Hibernian mafia in Australia.
The history of his people in Australia is rooted in poverty and drunkeness but they mostly just follow the soccer and drink microbrewery shit these days.
Tldr Collingwoood belongs to whoever got off the boat last and loser dickheads who wear their eternal poverty like a badge of honour.
>>
>>135734021
AFL is the biggest sport in Australia and the lower classes like sport
>>
File: fowf.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px)
fowf.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>135733661
98% correct
>>
>>135733403
you cunts should learn to play a real sport, like baseball
>>
>>135734093
>>135734477
your culture truly is beautiful and deep

too bad youre all upside-down and nocturnal
>>
Football has special rules in ozland, called AFL and treated as a different sport
Collingwood is an AFL team that very few people like
>>
File: guttertrash-1.jpg (47KB, 640x480px)
guttertrash-1.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>135733403
Collingwood Magpies are an AFL team, the picture is their president and media personality Eddie McGuire, most people either hate Collingwood or at least enjoy when they lose and their fans are generally laughed at as the lowest form of human life.
>>
>>135733531
QUEENSLANDAAAA!!!!
>>
File: .gif (367KB, 384x384px)
.gif
367KB, 384x384px
>>135733403
West coast eagles you fucks
>>
>>135734886
Incorrect, Collingwood is a team a lot of people like; the largest membership base iirc, one of fiscally richer teams.
You must have a team in your NFL who's fanbase is regarded as a crass pack of derelicts? That's our Collingwood.
>>
>>135733403
its making fun of Victorians as degenerate cucks

t. victorian
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.