[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happening: Clapper implicated in Obama government spy ring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ezgif-1-a54ddc030e.gif (3MB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-a54ddc030e.gif
3MB, 523x523px
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/344666-changed-rules-made-it-easier-for-spies-to-unmask
>Former DNI James Clapper made it easier for executive branch officials to “unmask” the names of lawmakers or congressional staffers caught up in intelligence intercepts overseas
Drip drip drip
And we haven't even gotten to the big names yet. Rice, Power and Clapper are (or were) powerful people. But there are bigger fish about to fry
>>
>>135732643
Straight to archive
https://archive.is/OlGGe
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 206x245px)
download.jpg
6KB, 206x245px
Bump
>>
File: besties.jpg (82KB, 634x442px)
besties.jpg
82KB, 634x442px
>>135732643

tired of winning and 2017 is only half way done
>>
>>135732739
Hint:
It all builds to airtight abuse of power charges brought against King Nigger and a permanently shuttered Langley
>>
>>135732643
Will we ever find out who killed Obama's chef and why?
>>
>>135732643
Actually he's right up there for me
>>
>>135732875
It's not winning until these people are actually locked up tbqh

They're nasty people and they'll probably find nasty ways of hitting back.

But I have to say I'm really glad Trump's actually fighting now.
>>
>>135732682
You're a top man
>>
**BREAKING NEWS** Obama born in Kenya confirmed
>>
>>135732682
Based Norwegian Archivist strikes again
>>
>>135732935
I really really really want to see the CIA gone.

You have no fucking idea. That agency has been nothing but a den of subversion and crime from the very start. It should never have existed.
>>
>>135733590
Thanks all bumpers
MSM and shills are still avoiding all new developments in this widening scandal so keep sharing and spreading visibility
Goal is to prevent 702 reauthorization after recess - it's the one play that can actually cripple the deep state
>>
>>135734470
Yes they are. Meanwhile the they salivate over an unnamed source saying Trump dictated Trump Jr's message about the meeting which is something else that smells of another over hyped controversy that is either embellished or completely false. They are trying to protect the Democrats and they're sacrificing all credibility in the process. It's all futile because this shit is not going to go away for the Dems.
>>
>>135732643
Of course we all knew this in our gut, but still huge news.
>>
>>135733124
i unironically think this is true
>>
>>135732682
bless you

hillary and obama are going to prison anons
>>
>>135738786
it is true
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.