[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IQ Differences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

hey /pol/
my theory for why the whites have a higher IQ than the niggers in africa (if the whole homo sapiens started from that shithole) is that after coming from a vastly different climate they had to adapt the way they hunted and survived the now deadly cold winters and this through natural selection meant that more abstract ways for thinking allowed more innovation upon old ways of doing things. This meant that more new technology and techniques of doing things created a human subspecies, which is also seconded by the evidence that most people in europe have up to around 8% of neanderthal DNA (i have around 5%). Which caused a technology boom as once these new advanced minds began to conquer their environment they began to clash with other settlements that it was an arms race of how can i kill them more before they kill me(primitive i know) but regardless those individuals that survived due to their wits and ingenuity. Coupled with that even after the stone and bronze age, all of the europeans constantly warred with each other and this furthered technology. A prime example is that there was a increase in the level of tech after both of the world wars and older wars as well. And also if you look at all advanced nations i.e. Japan, China etc. they all had wars stretching millennia and this kept building up until where we are now but the cunts in africa have not had the need for technology and have stayed the same way for thousands of years.

inb4 egyptians.
DNA analysis on ancient egyptians revealed they were not related at all to sub saharan africans and in fact more so the middle east and the caucasus mountains, and after alexander the great's rampage they shared a large amount of DNA with greeks and later on romans who were arguably the most technologically advanced civilisation of their time
>>
Yes, this is already the known theory
>>
>>135735557
really never have read it anywhere, just thought i had cooked it up
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.