[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have the entire US Army and armoury (except for nukes) at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

You have the entire US Army and armoury (except for nukes) at your disposal. Everything you do will be supported and justified by the UN.

With all of this, how will /pol/ fix the Middle East?
>>
>>135731756
use the army to get the nukes
>>
use the top secret weapons of mass destruction that are even more powerful than nukes
>>
>>135731756
Roll them through with no rules of engagement. Kill everything.
>>
>>135731756
build a wall like no other around israel. create and escape from la situation but with jews
>>
>>135731756
Genocide Israel. Not sure how that will be supported and justified by the UN, but whatever.
>>
>>135731756
Send Navy to mediterranean, send army around turk/euro border

Keep middle east in middle east
dgaf elsewise
>>
>>135731756
>Defeat the Houthis
>Force the rebels to repair Saudi Arabia
>Take down Assad
>Divide the country between moderate rebels and Kurdish forces
>Invade Iraq
>Help Kurdistan expand
>Use Kurdistan as a launching pad for the Iran invasion
>Split natural resources between Israel, Saudis, ourselves, and Kurdistan

There, problem solved.
>>
build a wall around the ME. let them duke it out.
>>
>>135731756
Glass the entire middle east with conventional weapons. Topple the Saudi Arabian government and seize the oil (we get oil and we kill a major state sponsor of terrorism). Hell, the only reason we haven't rekt the Saudis yet is because the UN Security Council would object. This question is actually quite easy to answer. I solved the problem, though it could probably be done with less loss of civilian life, so maybe I'm a sociopath.
>>
>>135731756
Nice try Donald. We're not your unpaid advisers.
>>
1) Abduct and reeducate all children under 4.
2) Sterilize all men
3) Quarantine and wall them in, bonus points for automated sentry turrets.
4) Throw a goat in the middle and watch them kill themselves over who gets to fuck it first.
5) Wait 60 years.
6) Islam would mostly be gone at this point, if not for Merkel.
>>
>>135732636
>Hell, the only reason we haven't rekt the Saudis yet is because the UN Security Council would object
People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to post on /pol/
>>
>>135731756

>carpet bomb mecca
>return home
>dare islam to fuck with me
>>
>>135731756
Kill all the Jews. Then kill all the Muslims. Problem solved.
>>
>>135731756
use a blockade on saudi arabia. no one is allowed to surrender and no one is allowed to break the blockade. no fly zone over saudi arabia. no one in or out or they get shot down even passenger jets .this doesnt end until they are all dead.

then send a letter sent to israel informing them that their greatest ally in the region is doomed and that the only way to protect them is for them to do a preemptive strike in libya and america will back them but if they dont then america cant protect them from the cia backed forces in libya. either way its a ruse the cia backed forces come from turkey and jordan

then we do a psyops project where we use red algea thats cultivated in a lab from back when we started the saudi blockade to make the entire coast of israel red. this will make all of the sea food poisonous and we import in millions of pigeons to shit on everything and die from heat exhaustion in israel even if by this point the cia backed forces from jordan and turkey kill all the jews
>>
File: pissed off.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pissed off.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>135731756
Pull out all U.S force and take our arms, and guns with us. That place is a backwater no good, fuck up beyond belief section of the world, full of religious zealots, and uncivilized. Fuck the middle east it's only cost us blood an money. Fuck that place i hope if nukes do fly that place burns both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>135731756
Send tide after tide against the sand niggers. Grind their bones in to dust. If you joined the army you knew the risks.
>>
build a giant perimeter wall around middle east. the walls are like the citadel from half life where move eat up what's around them. slowly over time the walls move inward eating up the entire middle east.

final result. no evidence of middle eastern culture as buildings and people are all destroyed.
>>
>>135733149
>Thinks that will actually solve anything
>>
File: 1494131380831.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494131380831.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>135731756
>and armoury (except for nukes)
VX gas
VX gas everything
>>
File: 1491054872653.jpg (393KB, 1660x934px) Image search: [Google]
1491054872653.jpg
393KB, 1660x934px
>>135731756
Destroy every nation, raze every city. Promote the minority cultures so they're now ruling over the survivors as the new elite. Organise the area so that the extraction/production of raw materials is prioritised over everything else. Ban education for the natives except the aforementioned minority elites.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.