[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why take the redpill? what's in it for you personally?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: spiritualpath.jpg (363KB, 1600x777px) Image search: [Google]
spiritualpath.jpg
363KB, 1600x777px
why take the redpill? what's in it for you personally?
>>
>>135731609
If you seek the truth, without prejudice, you will find it.
>>
>>135731609
Because being angry all the time is fun.
>>
>>135731688
way to kill the thread leaf!
/thread
>>
File: 1500689199332.jpg (49KB, 356x560px) Image search: [Google]
1500689199332.jpg
49KB, 356x560px
I want to understand how humans should live. That doesn't mean one model for all races or even ethnicities. Rather, I'm trying to find a sort of philosophical framework that will allow me to see the truth, whether on the scale of a family, tribe, nation, race, or world.

The red pill has allowed me to advance dramatically in my thinking by seeing the family as the smallest stable unit for most types of human and tribe as the smallest and most important form of society that allows for larger ones to be built as necessary.

Just what I'm thinking about now. We all lack perspective somewhere.

What might your thoughts be?
>>
>>135732120
It's just that my life and outlook has NOT improved since I took the redpill. Perhaps it was to many varg videos or something, but I can't help thinking that society is beyond saving.

None of those thoughts even crossed my mind before the redpill took hold of my brain.
>>
>>135731609
The bluepilled are the slave, the redpilled the master. Why would you want to be a slave?
>>
>>135732433
You are part of society, so if you dont want to be around anyone then yes society is fucked.
>>
>>135731688
But why seek the truth in the first place, especially if nobody will believe it anyway?
>>
>>135732667
What are you talking about? The moral decay is too far on. We can't bring back anything near the glory of our ancestors and will be this day until we are replaced.
>>
>>135732856
>>135732667
*it will be this way until we are replaced

sorry for fucked up grammar, im high as balls
>>
>>135732433
Don't think anyone claimed that it would. Improvement is something you have to do for yourself. No one can do it for you. Im sure there are anons who will give you lots of suggestions though.
>>135732679
There are plenty that do, but when the masses are all indoctrinated to believe otherwise not really wise to go about saying truth....they dont like it...become violent and start punching or worse.
>>
>>135732922
have faith, we're gonna MAGA for you too
>>
File: tumblr_npb49kZa3W1rji3x6o1_500.jpg (39KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npb49kZa3W1rji3x6o1_500.jpg
39KB, 419x600px
>>135732433

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFW_4MWs5wM

You're describing a common pitfall. I'm not entirely out of it myself, mind you, but one must first be at peace with himself. If that means that you need to change, to advance, to conquer, then do so, but give the stoics a read (I've put it off far too long and plan to do so immediately) to put into perspective what you can and should actually do. This way you will be able to grasp and enjoy the small happinesses that come your way.

I'm not sure if society is able to be saved or not. Varg's point, whether his predictions are right or not, is that you should move to take care of yourself, as many people as you can join with, and the environment as much as possible, in order to maintain what is most valuable to ourselves and the world. That was solid advice in the Neolithic and it is solid advice today.
>>
File: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (66KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg
66KB, 600x719px
>>135732433
>>135733517
Don't forget, you never know what's around the corner. Balkanization of the United States is a real possibility. Third position and alt-right groups are gaining ground all the time.

As for the glory of our ancestors, well, I have found that the idea of historic cycles does seem rather well suited to describe what has gone on over time.

Nevertheless, at all times in history there has been some kind of struggle. Germania as described by Tacitus includes descriptions of the execution of various criminals by sacrifice.

While idealizing the past is a good thing in context and moderation, the reality is that it wasn't always perfect. In some places, at some times, it probably was, but change is the law of life.

And life is struggle.
>>
>>135732679
Deep down you know something is not right. So you seek knowledge and find multilayered veil of lies. Redpill is just small step
>>
>>135732679
stop obsessing over what people think about you faggot, actual men dont care what other people think. you need to find your own way or you deserve to be lost.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.