[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female writers ruin Rick and Morty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rockandmirty.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rockandmirty.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Look, I hate the discussion of this show on /pol/ as much as anyone... But after hating all of last night's episode, I immediately guessed it was written by one of the new female writers. I just now decided to check IMDB, and guess fucking what?

>Jane Becker ... (written by)
>Jane Becker ... (executive story editor)
>Jessica Gao ... (executive story editor)
>Sarah Carbiener ... (story editor)
>Erica Rosbe ... (story editor)

Yep, the first godawful episode was written by women that they were effectively FORCED to hire onto the show. What a goddamn surprise! This was the first episode with women involved, and it was fucking garbage.
>>
>>135730315
What was the subject of the episode?
>>
>>135730458
It was a parody of Mad Max (SJW Fury Road). They had to get some rock that powered electricity. It was gay as fuck, especially since they already showed how Rick generates unlimited power.

It was the daughter's episode... It was about her being a wild road warrior. All around terrible.
>>
>>135730315

so in other words, just keep the 1st 2 seasons on my HD & never watch anything after those?
>>
>>135730315
>implying you can ruin trash
shit is fucking retarded in the first place, op.
stop watching tv.
you're retarded.
>>
>>135730315
>muh cartoons
>>
>>135730732
Policing for idiots on /pol/ so much better. Rick and Morty is good dude, if you don't watch TV what's with the strong opinion, do you also hate theater. Are all stories retarded?
>>
>>135730315
>Watching liberal cartoons and surprised they're shit
Just another redditor.
>>
>>135730731
Well, I don't know how many episodes are going to be written by women. It may recover, but I just wanted to point out to people WHY this episode sucked dick.

>>135730732
Plenty of people here still watch shows like this. I know it's degenerate shit, but I indulge myself in a few of these sorts of things. You can't just wall yourself into a room and ignore literally everything. Besides, season 1 & 2 were fantastic.
>>
Can't wait until people stop using half of the boards bumps to call each other shill and redditor... You know everyone thinks the board devolves into being shittier over time. I got here like 2 years ago I guess and it was awesome, and apparently a shadow of its former self. What this is turning into isn't scaling right, this board is becoming a trap for edgy kids and now everything is gay and the shits all retarded.
>>
>>135731129
Next episode is pickle rick so hope it isn't ruined by those femi writers.
>>
>>135731700
Sorry senpai. Pickle Rick was written by Gao.
>>
>>135731457
Reddit's always been synonymous with cancer, but the witch hunt was started by the Brockpuppet brigade as some hackneyed divide and conquer tactic. Only newfags that don't know the board's history and shills are actually banging on about it. The only leadditors we ever gave a shit about were SRS and r/communism/, the latter of which allied heavily with r/atheism/, both of which raided us in the past and imploded shortly thereafter. Even the JIDF were better. I miss "former JIDF here" threads. Just openly name the Brockpuppet and send dit squealing. That's what works.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.