[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First LGBT military unit created to battle ISIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: faggots-kill-fascists.png (318KB, 618x298px) Image search: [Google]
faggots-kill-fascists.png
318KB, 618x298px
And they said trannies can't fight.

> LGBT supporters are fighting back against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) on the Syrian battlefield after three years of persecution in which their community suffered stonings, executions from rooftops and a deadly shooting at an LGBT nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

> A group of international volunteers fighting with Kurdish forces against ISIS in northern Syria have declared the first LGBT military unit created to battle the jihadi group. Its name? The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army, or TQILA. The International Revolutionary People’s Guerrilla Forces (IRPGF), an anarchist movement, announced the group’s creation Monday.

http://archive.is/X0fPS
>>
File: tqila.jpg (165KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tqila.jpg
165KB, 849x1200px
Drumpfkin BTFO
>>
File: 000341335721.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
000341335721.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
> “We seek to smash the gender binary and advance the women’s revolution as well as the broader gender and sexual revolution.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivuew0Y4aWg
>>
>>135722038
but isis are fascists.
they're cia paid.
>>
>>135722849
aren't*
>>
>>135722038
>ISIS
>Fascists
I'm actually rooting for ISIS in this situation. Throw those uneducated faggots from the rooftops
>>
>>135722038

These guys have been around for a while. Unfortunately, they all die on their first jump.
>>
File: antifags.jpg (93KB, 934x720px) Image search: [Google]
antifags.jpg
93KB, 934x720px
>>135723001
Watch out!
>>
>>135722849
I don't know about that but there is definitely some fuckery afoot in the Syrian clusterfuck. Someone has to be paying for all this bullshit, right? How else could random militia groups sustain themselves for years without external financial support.
>>
why LGBTQWERTY is so islamophobic recently? what a bigot faggot
>>
>>135722038
So sandniggers hold up a fag flag for a photo op and you think it's legit? Gullible with a capital G
>>
>>135723946
Do you think they know what the lag means? That kebab on the left doesn't strike me as the metrosexual genderqueer type.
>>
>>135722038
>>135722564

wtf I love ISIS now
>>
>>135722564
What a bunch of faggots...advancing the agenda of the plutocrats while claiming to fight against it
>>
>>135724221

They're Chicano faggots that were flown there for the photo.

>all Chicanos are faggots btw
>>
>>135722038
And then they see combat for the first time and die
>>
yeah let all the gender bender mind blown butt humpers go fight in a test run-actually feed them into what the brits in ww1 called the sausage machine they would probably be fighting each other for the honor to be first or scratch fighting each other-send them to the front armed only with a grenade a rifle and 30 rounds and then its on them to acquire the rest
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.