[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brownsville to vote on border Opposition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (259KB, 937x726px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
259KB, 937x726px
Texasfag here.
I've lived in south Texas, Edinburg/McAllen region for a few years. Let me tell you, it's a shit hole. The only redeeming quality are the cheap drugs, easy women, and the beach...Which the beach isn't that great anyway.

Brownsville is a city that literally leads into Mexico. I shit you not, if you continue going straight south on their only road, you will be in line for the Mexico checkpoint. Brownsville is the poorest, dirtiest, most Mexican infested land in the ENTIRE United States.. I'd say it's literally worse than Mexico, only because I can get extremely cheap hookers, booze and drugs in Mexico.
Anyway, this article came out in the regions only main newspaper source, The Monitor.
One of their main reasons in protesting the wall is literally to keep illegals in the states.

>The resolution also states: “The additional wall will increase the presence of ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) putting our neighbors at a higher risk of deportation, loss of job and destruction of families by separating parents from children.”

Here's the archive you mongrels.
http://archive.is/VDYde

The fucking rhetoric is insane. Neighbors, loss of jobs, and destruction of families.. As if anyone would be sad to see their neighbor who breaks federal laws daily face the consequences. Loss of jobs? You mean an increase in job resources and employment availability? Destruction of families is my favorite line. Do leftists not realize we want to deport the whole family to keep them together?
>>
>>135721997
I can't wait for Trump to build that wall. You could pay me minimum wage in the 100+degree weather and I'd love every minute of it.
>>
>BROWNSVILLE
>LITERALLY ON BORDER

My sides
>>
>>135722272
its retarded that people want this shit. They have no sense in what actually makes America great.
Day of rope when?
>>
>>135721997
Lots of people are finally realizing that you just have to not do what Browns say
>>
File: fgasdfg.png (152KB, 492x321px) Image search: [Google]
fgasdfg.png
152KB, 492x321px
>>135721997
Abbot will get those corrupt mojados in line down there.

TX senate bill SB 4 will go into effect in a month, and the sheriffs and other elected shitheads will fall in line or be taken out of office and get the shit fined out of them.

"Police chiefs and sheriffs who direct their staff not to question arrestees about their immigration status would be in violation of the law. Their jurisdictions would face civil penalties, which start at $1,000 for the first day and escalate to $25,000 per day per violation, with “each day of a continuing violation … constitut[ing] a separate violation for the civil penalty.” Public officials who violate SB 4, including making so much as a public statement endorsing a sanctuary policy, face prosecution for a Class A misdemeanor and even removal from office."

that hag sheriff in Austin is gonna be in a real tight spot between the shitbird progressives and wetbacks and the conservatives who look like they are about done putting up with retarded commie shit. I can't fucking wait till this law goes into effect in Sept.
>>
I have a sneaking suspicion this is my brother posting here, and he put the cheap drugs and cheap hookers in there to throw me off his scent
>>
>>135723903
N-no
>>
>>135721997
Had a highschool friend who moved down there after graduation.

He couldn't get ANY job because he didn't know spanish.
>>
File: 1501283410407.jpg (951KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501283410407.jpg
951KB, 900x900px
The rio grande valley is such a hidden gem.
>>
>>135721997
fuck off, I like being able to eat what would be a 40$ meal in new york for 8$

deport the illegals and you'd be deporting legal slaves.
>>
Brownsville fag reporting. Can confirm this is a shithole.
>>
>>135725453
If youre white youre fucked. They are literal jews who give jobs to those who are in their familias
>>
>>135725882
>jew york
Opinion discarded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.