[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /pol/ think of a three-state middle east?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

what does /pol/ think of a three-state middle east?
>>
>>135719937
Fuck off shill. No one wants Israel to get bigger.
>>
>>135720202
why not? I know theyre kikes but they basically run an ethnonationalist state.
>>
cool but the red one should include Jordan and the blue part of Iraq
The green one should take the blue parts of Lebanon and Syria
>>
>>135720325
not a bad suggestion, but i was thinking the green one would be kurdistan.
>>
>>135719937
palestein shall become one unified nation.
one.
>>
File: the middle east but good.png (29KB, 352x457px) Image search: [Google]
the middle east but good.png
29KB, 352x457px
I prefer one state
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>135719937
I think israel should be conquered and Jews crucified in jerusalem with a seat for the emperor in all the renamed cities probinces and such.
>>
>>135719937
No. Mesopotamia, Levant and Kurdistan belongs with Iran. Arabia can have Jordan.
>>
>>135719937
Are those three different nuclear wastelands?
>>
>>135720663
same but good luck getting turkey, saudi arabia, and israel to give up power.
>>
File: arab world fixed azawad.png (50KB, 1224x668px) Image search: [Google]
arab world fixed azawad.png
50KB, 1224x668px
>>135719937
ftfy
>>
>>135720724
Israel is becoming a threat and is challenging European power, they must be desyroyed.
>>
>>135719937

i don't think much of it. saudi arabia needs to go but they have some alien tech or some shit that they hold over our heads
>>
>>135720285
An ethnonationalist state that uses America as its muscle. Think of how much more they would use us if they were that large. Also the genocide they would start to get there would only further increase refugee problems.
>>
>>135720614
under iran
>>
>>135721089
maybe, but the refugees would have an obvious arab state to go to right next door
>>
>>135719937
>Ethnostate Israel

Fuck off! If australia can't be an ethnostate, nobody should be allowed.
>>
>>135720285
You should very well know that kikes can never maintain an ethnostate without having it spill over to other nations. They maintain their sick, polluted culture at home and leech off others abroad. They are nomadic shitstains at heart. If they have wet dreams over their fantasy annihilation, then maybe their wish should be granted.
>>
>>135721300
lmao if you wanna kill all the jews yourself be my guest itll just make a solution easier.
>>
Fuck kikes
>>
>>135719937
>kurdistan
OK

>iraq not getting split up into sunni/shia, the shia parts going to iran
>oman/israel not staying independent
Not OK
>>
>>135721248
Australia is an ethnostate, the ethnicity Australia represents is "criminal"
>>
>>135719937
How does this improve anything at all? Baathism is a nearly dead ideology so a united Arab state is a pretty stupid idea, super Israel is ten kinds of retarded, and Southern Iraq is primarily Shia. The best way to "fix" the Middle East is to make Southern Iraq its own nation, and that's it. Besides that the current borders work fine.
>>
>>135724304
youre right its a perfect ancap utopia where everyone kills eachother
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.