[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would life be like today if 9/11 never happened and the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1934.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
What would life be like today if 9/11 never happened and the chain of events folllowing 9/11 never happened?
>>
I could take a full sized bottle of shampoo in my carry-on.
>>
The world would be comfy and someone like Jeb! would be president.
>>
Faggots would still rank above muslims in the Oppression Olympics.
>>
File: getbackhere.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
getbackhere.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
The boom that China has experienced over the past twenty years would've happened here.

Makes me fucking sick to think about.
>>
>>135719489
Killing 3000 Americans scored a gold medal.
>>
>>135719118
>if 9/11 never happened
the buildings would've collapsed from electrical fires.
>>
Mostly the same. In fact, almost exactly the same. Maybe airports would be more convenient. 9/11 was only a nominal impetus in the Master Plan to denationalize and dismantle the western order. If you can't see the momentum leading up from the late 1800s, or at least from Marx onwards, you're blind.

And in any event, WW2 was a much bigger turning point which refocused and heightened the efforts o
>>
>>135719118
>no 9/11
kek would not be as powerful
>>
>>135719118
Brown people would still find a way for the us to justify bombing them
>>
>>135719118
I'd like a #4, large, with a coke.
>>
>>135719861
>electrical fire melts steel beams
nigger.
>>
File: 1495586198129.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1495586198129.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>135719118
i wouldn't have had so much fun in afhganistan
>>
>>135719946
We'd probably be way less in debt. 9/11 vaporized about $1.5 in the stock market and about $4-5 trillion in wars. It was enormously expensive, which is why 10 years ago 4chan was full on liberal. We didn't like watching out country spending our inheritance on a war that ultimately wasn't going to fix much.
>>
>>135719118
Only memers would say the Iraq War wouldn't have happened, Saddam was itching for a fight and Bush's people were just as thirsty
>>
>>135721443
Allahuacmeow!
>>
>>135719118
US would be a lot richer, a lot of US soldiers wouldn't be dead, airports would be moderately less shit.
>>
We'd all just be making fun of people with "10/11 - Never Forget" tattoos.
>>
>>135721443
Did you get to bring the kitty home?
>>
>>135719118
Bin Laden probably would've just done another car bomb there, but fail to knock down the towers. This means there wouldn't be the political will to start the Iraq war. No Iraq War means oil would be a lot cheaper, no ISIS, no rapefugees, and the elections following Bush would be different. No Obama. We would've been hurt economically by jobs going overseas still. Maybe Trump type populism would've emerged but been more focused on economics than on fighting against terrorists.
>>
>>135721988
Yeah, we would have trillions more dollars invested locally instead of on blowing up third world shitholes to give Europe an excuse to invite in millions of niggers. Things would be so much better.
>>
>>135719118
The world would probably be a lot shittier. It would've been Cultural Marxism 3.0 before 2.0 ever happened. 9/11 gave us a momentary burst of patriotism at least.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KH27pXa-F4&spfreload=10
>>
>>135719118
i dont htink thats likely to happen
>>
Beams cant melt steel jet fuel, cant beleive you cucked sheeple still believe 7/11 even happened, it was just a hologram you fucktards.
>>
File: 1464565129283.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464565129283.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>135723613

Fuck off troll. Everyone knows that jet can melt steel fuel with beams.
>>
Tfw People here unironically think that 9/11 was done by muslims in a cave.
>>
>>135724695
>an upside down faggot thinks taking over a plane with a box cutter would be hard
>>
>>135721252
would you like to super size that, sir?
>>
>>135721735
Bill Clinton was alreaby bombing Iraq in like 1998
>>
>>135722270
tip harder faggot

Christianity built The West
>>
The really sticking point about 9/11 was how retarded the US response was. Historians will say it only precipitated the decline of the Pax Americana (16 years fucking around in the Middle East and counting). Bush and Obama were incredibly incompetent in this regard.
>>
I wouldn't have wasted ten years of my youth dealing with a bunch of shitskins, I'd be further along in my career and it wouldn't be a dead end, I'd be better adjusted socially, I'd probably have managed to get married and have children along the way, and I wouldn't get my balls grabbed by some fat government slob every time I wanted to fly to Pittsburgh.
>>
>>135719118
its obvious isnt it? It would basically be the same but without the refugee crisis and the perpetual war.
>>
>>135725807
jeez dude I'm sorry
>>
>>135725240
God I wish McDonald's™ would bring back the Super Size™
>>
>>135725589
stfu you christcucked fag. The west was built and thrived hardest before and after Christianity had it's biggest days. The Men of Rome built cities unlike any man had ever seen, the greeks established medicinal doctrines and scientific notions that our understanding of the world continues to be built on, the greatest works of literature, art, sculpture were created by our race, and the peculiarities of our blood, even your beloved plagiaristic solar-cryptic Jew threw us into a millennium and a half of self-laceration. When this knowledge resurfaced in the west after Byzantium fell, and the true spirit of our white fathers swelled once again in our breasts, at last able to breath free again away from that universalist slavish kikery, we pulled ourselves out of our Christian stagnation and resurrected what we once were, we made the west great again, resurrecting and glorifying in the inquisitive spirit, affirming without guilt our role as creators in ourselves, builders, explorers both in the mind and across the folds of space, in search again for ourselves and our universe, instead of the forgiveness of some crypto-jew deity. Luther was a regression, but your days are numbered. THe old gods have been awakening for a long time now. Your neurotic buttboy Christ with his 13 ripped fisherman gym-fags can't do shit.
>>
File: terroristwin.jpg (259KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
terroristwin.jpg
259KB, 1024x576px
>>135719118

You have to give it to Osama, he won that shit. Tricked Bush into declaring war at random and a bunch of western leaders to follow like trained monkeys.

The ME is a hornests nest that you shouldn't stir, either don't touch it or burn it down to the ground quickly. Thank's to America we poked it with a stick just enough for us to get all the negative effects of military intervention with absolutely no benefits.

History will remember this as a completely onsided victory to Al Qaeda. Depressing.
>>
>>135722926
>Bin Laden
heh, get a load of this goy
>>
File: 1493347350054-0.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1493347350054-0.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>135719118
We probably would have screwed over the middle east even worst than we already have.
>>
>>135721574
>4chan was liberal

lolno.

4chan was libertarian / anarcho before Trump.

It's one of the reasons why Ron Paul was so popular here and how the "IT'S HAPPENING" meme came into existence.
>>
File: ArtStudents2.png (653KB, 716x709px) Image search: [Google]
ArtStudents2.png
653KB, 716x709px
>>135719118
Memes like this would not exist
>>
>>135719118
I would have a gf
>>
File: train-eleven.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
train-eleven.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
What would life be like today if 9/11 was done with trains instead of planes?
>>
>>135727992
>the old fire in the food trick, stupid bitch trying to trick me again
>>
>>135727411
Back to plebbit you fucking nigger
>>
>>135728128
wow you are new
>>
>>135725589
That image is sarcasm you fucking moron. Nice knee jerk reaction. Also greco roman political philosophy and the scientific method built the west. not your dead jew on a stick.
>>
>>135719547
no it wouldn't have. Not unless we changed our trade policies that HW and clinton set in motion.

though maybe if we didnt have the war to wory about, we would have paid more attention to the industry abandoning the US.

but unlikely since Bush was a neocon. Exactly the type that promoted free trade over the past 20 years.
>>
File: doggies.jpg (41KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
doggies.jpg
41KB, 1024x575px
>>135727775

UBL was a latchkey kid daydreaming of nationalist revolution. He didn't trick nobody into doing shit.

Bush didn't get tricked into doing shit, because Bush didn't do shit, ever. Remember, he was the Decider.

Bush was exactly the dopey cowboy frat bro son of a bitch he acted like. Real friendly guy -- you might remember his whole 2000 campaign was that he was just this guy you could see yourself knockin' back a cold one with. His cabinet walked all over him from day one.

In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the joint chiefs plotted out how to spin it into a war against state sponsors of terrorism, fueled by a vague notion of putting pressure on Iran. It was one guy, Paul Wolfowitz, literally just this one fuckin' guy, who engineered that vague notion into a war against Iraq. And Bush was just sitting there the whole time, doing nothing, just Decidin'.

As years went by, the Administration focused on building the GOP brand at home in the face of an unpopular war. The US military had no commander-in-chief, just a Decider, so the propagandists ran the war. When propagandists run a war, we get COIN, and when COIN failed, we got ISIS.

At least Obama kept his lackeys in check. Bush was an abject failure, a criminal by negligence, and if there was any justice in the world he would already have been hanged on the White House lawn.

hey but check out these neat lil' doggies tho. heckuva job.
>>
>>135719118
9/11 didn't change America, it exposed it.

The rot was already there, waiting.
>>
The Zionists would had to have created a different major event to provide a pretext to get their US chumps to destroy all their neighbors. Kikes operate that way, always the cowards that get someone else to fight their wars.
>>
>>135728764
THIS TBQH
H
I
S

T
B
Q
H
>>
>>135719118
I believe there was a federal investigations into cheney or the fed, conveniently the world trade center took the records of that, so we possible would have seen the conclusion of that.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.