[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Fashy Agenda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Your Oval Office.jpg (102KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
Your Oval Office.jpg
102KB, 414x532px
Sept 13, 2017 Trump bumps into you at a rally.

He realizes your a goy of real strength and asks you to serve for him as a body gaurd.

Over the next two years he develops a fondness for your council and confidence. You're promoted to a senior advisor.

For the next 6 years you serve as his senior advisor.

July 4, 2020 Trump declares the US a fascist state and takes power, sending the House and the senate home for good. He uses piano wire to do this.

2021, Trump retires and leaves you in charge.

What are your first three directives?
>>
>>135718205
I'd abolish Common Core. In what world does 2017 + 2 + 6 = 2021, OP?
>>
>>135718842
Shit. Fucked that up.

I guess my first act will be to have you and your family hung with piano wire for your treason.
>>
>>135718582
op BTFO
>>
1. Add George Lincoln Rockwell's face to Rushmore
2. Establish healthcare only accessible with a mandatory health test, unless you have a disease, or disabled physically (loss of limb, gimp arm, birth defect) you will not recieve any help (fatties especially)
3. Regulate mandatory gym attendance until government sanctioned weight to height ratios are met, and yearly checkups to maintain the physique. Loss of all civil benefits to non compliers

First and formost health has to be addressed in this shithole
I'm assuming trump already got rid of all the minorities
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.