[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being feminist means no chores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-31-14-37-31-1.png (904KB, 1438x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-31-14-37-31-1.png
904KB, 1438x1420px
Being feminist means no chores
>>
Yes.

Western women no longer even know how to cook.
>>
>>135717999

>dad
>>
File: hardcore.jpg (66KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
hardcore.jpg
66KB, 400x298px
>He said I can be a feminist outside his house
>>
>>135718634
Could be her pimp
>>
>>135718263
They can only learn to cook for the man they like,like this one Canadian women who was a liberal feminist but totally changed her viewes when she fell in love with this one Polish guy who was a conservetive and liked only women who can cook just like his mom.
>>
>>135717999
WOMEN YEARN TO OBEY
>>
>>135717999
>feminist
>exempt from washing the dishes
I think I got it, "feminist" is code word for "lazy".
>>
>>135717999
>That reply.
That reply
>That reply
That reply.
>>
>>135718831
A post modern woman wouldn't like a man that didn't take female responsibilities whilst leaving the female rights, unfortunately women of any age cannot respect any man that's such a pushover and willing to accept such a bad deal.

Basically, feminists are socially infertile. They're not actually attracted to their ideal man.
>>
>>135719131
di kabout Western men but Eastern Euro men clean,cook and just do basic house chores,my mother always told that no women would like a slob for a husband that I actually need to work arround the house which I agree with her.
>>
>>135719445
All Mediterranean cultures share power and share chores, until feminism which in Mediterranean culture is just asking to be cucked.

I say this to feminists and they rarely respond well, usually like "well that's just you and your people." They just can't shake that white male patriarchy is literally Jews are telepathic level of conspiracy.
>>
Feminist=Cunt
>>
>>135717999
Thank God I'm marrying a conservative white woman from Dallas. She cooks, she cleans, she's fit, she prays, she comes from a lot of money, she's fucking perfect.
>>
that's some good parenting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.