[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which US city would Kim nuke first?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1496258063411.webm (904KB, 1182x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496258063411.webm
904KB, 1182x516px
>>
File: NAKAMOTO.png (61KB, 270x238px) Image search: [Google]
NAKAMOTO.png
61KB, 270x238px
If he even touches bitcoin it's going down forever and ethereum will be number 1 cryptocurrency
>>
>>135716991
Please let it be California
>>
File: SeattleNotSurprised.jpg (454KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SeattleNotSurprised.jpg
454KB, 1024x768px
>>135716991
Seattle please. Put us out of our misery
>>
>>135716991
He knows what he's doing. CA is full of spics and he would be doing us a favor to clease us of our cancer. He's not starting nuclear war to do us a favor.
>>
>>135716991
San Fransisco is the heart of our power. I hope they stay safe.
>>
>>135718123
>being autistic enough to think that this means that people support Lenin
>>
>>135718611
lenin was more redpilled than most /pol/lacks

russia was for russians, degeneracy was banned, and redditors were sent to the gulag
>>
>>135716991
Here's the thing... I worked as an intern for the CIA, and I was privy to a lot of data you'd think an intern wouldn't be. One of the strangest things I saw they do there is keep an organized database of every leader's cock size. Turns out Kim has the largest penis in the set. He is at least 9.25 inches and slightly less girthy than a disposable water bottle. It's even rumored that after he bangs his consorts that they go into hiding, ashamed they couldn't really handle him based purely on size. They said that since he was so fat, he didn't move much during sex, he would just ram his massive penis inside them and sort of convulse for about a minute before he blew a considerably large load. None of them could walk for days. I don't like the guy based on his actions, but you have to respect someone with a cock that large.
>>
>>135716991

Los Angeles, 29 million people in the blast zone he could get a record
>>
>>135718892
>people
>>
>>135718892
His nukes aren't big enough. Casualties would be around 100k only. If say Russia dropped their biggest nuke in the same place it would be 10x as many casualties.
>>
>North Korea nukes San Francisco
>>
>>135718123
It would wipe out so many muzzies and dindus and usher the PNW into a white paradise
>>
If they did target Cali, where would they target? It would be suicide to target the port of LA/LB, most of the ships that operate there and alot of the equipment is Chinese owned. China would likely go to war with them immediately if they did that.
>>
>>135718494
Yes, America would be irreversibly crippled and humiliated if San Francisco was to ever be at the mercy of a most dreadful weapon. Just imagine the shame and ridicule that would result from losing a city so vital to this nation's imperialistic agenda.
>>
>>135716991
I pray to God it's Buffalo, NY. Full of fucking retards Kim Jong would be doing us a massive favor
>>
>>135718771
>Russia was for Russians
Why wasn't Stalin deported to Georgia?
>>
>>135720196
We shouldnt speak of such things.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.