[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym goers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487232205416.jpg (22KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487232205416.jpg
22KB, 296x314px
Friendly reminded that if you attend a gym as to impress social media and brag about it to anons you're contributing to zionist state propaganda.
>>
What if I work out to achieve peak physical condition so I can an hero in as beautiful a state as possible?
>>
If you go to the gym for anything or anyone besides yourself you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>135714208
this. i would even go further and say tht u dnt need to go to a corporatised degenerate building to get a workout in.
>>
>>135713799
Fuckin beta go brag about how you're a part of MGTOW and off yourself with a bullet to your fuckin head.
>>
>>135714124
You need to make sure you are doing this for that purpose. The ignorant that simply follow the trend as a way to fit into the system are annoying. The sense of purpose is important. Pass it on to others also.
>>
>>135714614
Getting ripped for the sole purpose of impressing people is degenerate despite having purpose.
>>
>>135713799
Shut it lardass being an immobile fatzo is what the kikes strive for on the daily.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.