[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The True Plan of the European Union

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: eu.jpg (250KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
250KB, 960x686px
Baseless conspiracy theries such as the Kalergi plan, where the EU is supposedly a supranational structure designed to create a hyper individualized, moxed raced europe ruled over by a jewish ruling class are shared a lot on here. This of course absurd. Here I will tell you hte true purpose of the EU.

The European Union is actually a White-nationalist organization dedicated to white unity and supremacy a la Francis Yockey. At the moment they are engaged with importing large masses of foreign blood in order to antagonize the white race on a biological level, ridding Europe of the petty particular nationalism and building the larger race under a new Imperivm based on the more correct biological worldview rather than the amorphous cultural one. Only when we no longer stand divided can the white race truly realize their potential.

The Anglo-Saxon, ever the race traitor, of course has rejected this. They will be brought to heel, however. Nothing can stop progress.
>>
File: yourdaughter.png (542KB, 497x721px) Image search: [Google]
yourdaughter.png
542KB, 497x721px
>>135713793
In order to see to this great plan, however, we will have to ensure that white women are bred by black men. Do not be alarmed. This is all for the greater good. By breeding white women with black men, we ensure that the black men will be satiated and content, lulled into a false sense of security, until when the time is right, we will shock him and drive him out of our European lands. If the price is the BLACKENING of millions of white women, so be it. It is a small price to pay for the unification of Europe. This is 4d chess.
>>
File: BLACKEDPROM.jpg (336KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKEDPROM.jpg
336KB, 1024x768px
>>135713793
Should /pol/ interfere with this plan, then I warn you that all our good efforts may very well be in vain. Our nations would collapse from the internal strife, and the powerful Black men we imported in would get out of hand and end up conquering us. Our white women would be enslaved and forced to submit to the Black Dick while we white boys can only watch. It is for this reason that it is imperative /pol/ does not interfere with our plans, or it truly could lead to the doom of the white race.
>>
>>135713793
So, /pol/, you must come to a decision. Lash out, and in your misguided anger, cause the final BLACKENING of the white race, or work with us in establishing a better tomorrow.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.