[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBAMA How successful has he been undermining Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: obama.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
He is in constant contact with world leaders, he is rumoured to be instructing the press on their tactics on Trump and don't forget OFA:
Organizing For Action
OFA is committed to mobilizing and training the next generation of progressive organizers and leaders, because real, lasting change doesn’t just happen on its own—it requires a program, it requires organizing, and it requires people like you.

With grassroots chapters in neighborhoods across the country, OFA volunteers are building this movement from the ground up, person to person, community by community—because democracy isn’t a spectator sport.

Has there ever been a more meddlesome
ex President?
>>
So he's committing treason then
>>
>>135711515
what? is Obama like a super hero for you Americans now?
>>
>>135711818
yeah but no one is really saying anything about it. some lefties claimed they spread a rumour that he and his cohorts were in some bunker running a shadow gov't and they claimed the right bought that story and the lefties yukked it up big time like it was untrue. But what we do know is, he may not be in a bunker, but he sure has been busy flying here and there probably not all reported either and speaking to Merkle and Macron and who knows who else. He is running some sort of shadow gov't.
>>
>>135711515
Tis treason then
>>
File: obamalying.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
obamalying.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
I heard Obama controls a $10 billion private army posing as a Security Company. Armed and ready with also a fleet of yellow humvees. And that the Sanctuary city mafia mayors are harboring his Islamic extremist Jihadi armies just waiting for the call. Obama passed a law forbidding the FBI from doing weapons searches in mosques. funny that.
>>
Plotting sedition is a crime punishable by death.
>>
>>135712465
no actually that was not what I was trying to convey. what I was trying to say that this guy probably has a shadow gov't and is trying his hardest to fuck everything up for Trump. Look at the repeal - McCain is the traitor and so is Ryan, He probably has the support of some Republicans.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.