[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>39% How did we let this happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>39%
How did we let this happen?
>>
>>135711095
That's old news right now is like 90% spics and most of the whites are fleeting by the hordes.

And we chasing right after them, you doomed white boy you were doomed from the very day you decided to leave Europe and invade my home, you never had a chance
>>
>>135711524
>spics are the true true of this here land

lol
>>
>>135711095
The question is how can we get the rest of those white children into private school?
>>
The golden lining is some of the white population probably has a disproportionate number of kids in private school or are home schooled.

So yeah some white kids are actually going to learn something.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (10KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
10KB, 294x172px
>>135711524

>never had a chance.

Some one has not read a history book in his life. Btw, latinas love this White boy, know this.
>>
>>135712783
this last generation white you mean

say good bye to your genes forever, mutt
>>
>>135711095
Reagan
>>
>>135711095
>Hispanic
>Race

Where do white hispanics and black hispanics go
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 322x157px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 322x157px
>>135713493

>Implying latinos don't have White blood in them
>Implying white people don't have children.

Cant wait to have beautiful babies with a Mexican women, they will be very white too, the seed is strong sir. The vast majorities of latinos in the states are majority white.

White people will always be around, so you will be forever mad.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>135711524

You could be a psy-op Nazi raising the blood of Anon to action. In that case well done lad.

In case you are not and actually a 85 IQ half breed spic.

>you were doomed from the very day you decided to leave Europe
You are deluded and are doomed. If those White boys were say Chinese you would already be dead. It is Western and Christian ideals of humility and Charity that you allowed to continue breathing.
A little game theory for ya.
Insert cultural Marxism into Western culture and what you get is a bunch of no-breeding fat atheist individualists who can't defend shit let alone themselves.
And another group of high breed fit nationalist identitarians.
Following basic principles of natural selection guess which group will soon dominate?

For your low IQ i will make this simple:
The whites that do breed are making Right wing death squads and they are going to mow you down in your middle age.
So as a person who still has his Charity and Humility intact I suggest you start heading back over the wall soon. For your own sake.
>>
>>135714035
2 over a decade old memes as imagine and hispanics are white

go back
>>
>>135714551
image*
>>
File: TtU6Yzg.jpg (70KB, 777x960px) Image search: [Google]
TtU6Yzg.jpg
70KB, 777x960px
>>135714551

Latinas are hot as fuck bro. I don't give a fuck if my kids aren't fully White.
>>
File: immigrants.png (409KB, 1164x1927px) Image search: [Google]
immigrants.png
409KB, 1164x1927px
>>135714035
Fuck off Paco.
>>
>>135714859
She is fully white though. Not like most Latinas
>>
>>135714859
>muh dick
>don't give fuck kids aren't White.

Do you care if they are ugly, misgenetic short, small dicked, stupid, empathless, criminals?
>>
>>135711524
you might be meming but I genuinley hate the shit out of people like you, they make school fucking awful, and i'm half mexican, I was able to brush of most of your bullshit by shouting spanish at you to keep you at bay, I felt genuine sorrow for the actual white kids that either pretended to like being surrounded by mexicans or got completley ignored
>>
>>135714859
They are hot till they turn into hobgoblins from eating their high calorie/ saturated fat diet
>>
>>135711095
pie chart of the graduates' race pls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.