/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fundamentalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: DavidWoronieckiWithSign.jpg (194KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DavidWoronieckiWithSign.jpg
194KB, 960x1280px
>Wanted to ban alcohol.
>Law was only successful for about a decade, moved the consumption to the black market, and increased costs for the government for a special unit to hunt these men down.
>Wanted to prevent the teaching of evolution in schools, something that only has conflict in Christianity to those who believe in biblical inerrency.
>Ultimately failed.
>Had an opposition to the free love movement.
>Failed and ended up further fueling sexual degeneracy through their obnoxiousness.
>Wished to ban DnD and other tabletop games, something so petty and based on false claims that it amounts to a non issue.
>Failed, again due to obnoxiousness.
>Wanted to keep the gays from getting married.
>Failed to use most if not any of the actual evidence available, instead relying on divine scripture.
>Combined with their obnoxiousness, caused their inevitable failure.
>All of this within the past 100 years, give or take.

Did the Fundamentalist and Evangelical Christian movements, through obnoxious behavior and overt focus on the infallibility of the Bible, inadvertently hasten the growth of the SJW-Marxist crowd and paint the picture of conservatives being idiots at best and mini Hitlers at worst in mainstream media?
Discuss.
>>
>>135709672
yes
>>
>>135709672
>Law was only successful for about a decade
nope.
prohibition is never successful.
>>
>>135709672
Yep, and the exact same thing is gonna happen again if the right decides to start moral policing.
>>
>>135709672
if you go to your local courthouse there is a 90% chance you will find a christian extremist with a massive sign and a megaphone, so yes
>>
>>135710350
>prohibition is never successful.
I suppose successful is the wrong word, or at least it's being used in the wrong manner.
My mistake on that one.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.