[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BE A MAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5922.jpg (155KB, 783x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5922.jpg
155KB, 783x617px
>no culture will last without men

I'm sick and tired of the MGTOW fags complaining about
>it's not fair I shouldn't have to work out to be attractive

>I shouldn't have to become financially independent for women to find me attractive

>marriage is a scam designed to hurt men

FUCKING BE A MAN
Be dominant
Be direct
Be fit
Be intelligent
And most importantly
BE SELF RELIANT

Women love to be subservient to men. Don't ask them on dates, tell them their going on a date

Don't ask what they want to do, tell them what you're doing

You are not equal to women so treat them as such.

>b-but I got rejected by a girl now I'm sad

Move on and start the dating process over. Every day you waste another virgin is lost

https://youtu.be/KnnHprUGKF0

https://youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

https://youtu.be/cfHAiIq-Yeo
>>
>>135707716
I want this woman, but my guess is that she's in her 70s by now
>>
File: 1498589507614.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498589507614.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>135707716
>"Don't ask them on dates, tell them their going on a date"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>see pic related
>"OYYY! You go with me on a date. RIGHT NOW!"
>she: "Very yes!!! Much dominant!!! Wow."
>>
File: IMG_3925.jpg (3MB, 1956x3184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3925.jpg
3MB, 1956x3184px
>>135708461
Guess what by asking her out you've just raised your chances of dating her tremendously. And if you followed all the other things on what you should be then you've raised the chances even more.

>but it's scary to talk to girls
Ik it is Hans that's why you're not having kids and importing shitskins
>>
>>135707716
>tfw beta as fuck
>>
>>135707716
Nah it's cause women seeking out chad. Us mediocre guys have no chance. Why fuck one of us when she can get ten different Chad's to come over that night and roast the living shit out of her holes? What's the need for commitment if she can find a new chad right away?
>>
>>135709828
Why the hell are you going for the queen bee type? And if you aren't, why the hell are you acting like every woman is like that? Do you just have no experience with real women?
>>
>>135707716
Didnt really any of the sermon but damn is that woman perfectly thicc
>>
File: images-1.jpg (4KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
4KB, 282x179px
>>135709828
Put your balls back on and have some standards. Chads just bang anyone who says yes, but the smart man makes it known that he is better than everyone else and because of that he is picky. Women will throw themselves at you if you put your balls on, but they will stick with you if you have standards.
>>
>>135708941
If I stopped drinking and lost some gut weight I'd look like this dude
>>
>>135707716
>BE SELF RELIANT
I am, that's why I don't care about your shitty culture and whether or not it survives lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.