[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stake Out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1500745524428.jpg (45KB, 460x454px) Image search: [Google]
1500745524428.jpg
45KB, 460x454px
Anyone know how to gather photographic evidence against an illegal establishment? There's an illegal bar/club that opens only AFTER 2am and stays open until the morning and it's ruining the community. People loiter around the streets blasting music and revving their engines all night. Police are useless. I call and they do nothing. I went through old complaint records and apparently the case was closed saying the lot was vacant. Bullshit.
>>
>>135707138
bodycam, but it sounds like the police know about it and keep it open.
>>
>>135707138
Being this autistic
>>
also a timelapse video of every half hour to show the activity
>>
>>135707138
>I call and they do nothing.
Next time you call, say there is a fight, and you think you see a gun.
>>
>>135707388
There are literally fights happening every night.
>back off nigga
>get out of my face nigga
>just walk away nigga
Every single fucking night. I call police and when they arrive the fight is already over so they stop giving a fuck and leave.
>>
>>135707138
Molotov through the front door FTW
>>
>>135707138
That's a state level issue, dawg. You gotta get a hold of your state bureaucrats that handle alcohol licensing n' shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 1911x1288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1911x1288px
I talked to the building owner. He visited the establishment once. Said they were selling art at around $10,000 and there was tons of soda and sofa.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.