[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Kelly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 32

File: 2132844-darkknightrises20111201.jpg (29KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
2132844-darkknightrises20111201.jpg
29KB, 425x640px
Would /pol/ like to know the real reason General Kelly is in the White House?
>>
Because the deep state had to get rid of the MOOCH.
>>
Trump plans to assume a dictatorial position and generals are necessary to help direct him.
>>
Because we are in the middle of a silent military coup.
>>
>>135706158
let us in on the secret why is kelly in the white house?
>>
File: 1500420603622.jpg (143KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
1500420603622.jpg
143KB, 710x473px
>>135706158
Spill the beans anon.
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>135706158
Here is the real reason:

In 2010, Kelly's 29-year-old son, First Lieutenant Robert Kelly, was killed in action when he stepped on a landmine while leading a platoon of Marines on a patrol in Sangin, Afghanistan. The younger Kelly was a former enlisted Marine and was on his third combat tour, and his first combat tour as a U.S. Marine Corps infantry officer. At the time of his death, Robert Kelly was with Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines. Robert Kelly's death made John Kelly the highest-ranking military officer to lose a child in Iraq or Afghanistan.[34] Kelly's other son is a Marine Corps Major.[35][36][37]

Trump is from a military school and General Kelly is a patriot.

Don't believe any other lie told to you.

Just like AS was fired over his Chinese connections and Jared has been compartmentalized due to his own Chinese connections.

We are at war. North Korea is China's Mossad, just like Israel is the City of London's.

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135706446
http://usmclife.com/2016/12/must-read-eulogy-general-kelly-just-4-days-son-killed-action/

The truck explodes. The camera goes blank. Two young men go to their God.

Six seconds.

Not enough time to think about their families, their country, their flag, or about their lives or their deaths, but more than enough time for two very brave young men to do their duty… into eternity. That is the kind of people who are on watch all over the world tonight– for you.”

An excellent quote, a great man.
>>
>>135706757
"Their struggle is your struggle," Kelly said, according to a video of his remarks. "They disdain those who claim to support them but not the cause that takes their innocence, their limbs, and their lives. As a democracy … we must support them. I know it doesn't apply to anyone in this room today, but if anyone thinks you can somehow thank them for their service, and not support the cause for which they fight–our country–then these people are lying to themselves and rationalizing away something in their own lives, but, more importantly, they are slighting our warriors and mocking their commitment to this nation."

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/critics-seize-troubling-quote-gen-john-kelly-emotional-speech-honoring-marines/
>>
Trump has higher aims than just being president, he is situating himself to pull a Putin. As people lose faith in their political parties and disaster strikes in the form of war and economic collapse Trump will make his move by getting the media under government control and congress will represent something like the roman senate during julius caesars reign.
>>
>>135706978
A video of the eulogy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-NuYEh7fo
>>
>>135707039
LOL, nice bait. I have a bridge in New York I can sell you.
>>
>>135707564
Why the left is pushing this Ceasar slant now that the russian one has failed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ-xIxgJBls

He calls out Democrats during his appointment.
>>
>>135707834
A colleague on our coming war with China

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5477444839001/?#sp=show-clips
>>
>>135708096
General Kelly pre Trump

http://cco.ndu.edu/Portals/96/Documents/prism/prism_5-4/Kelly%20Interview.pdf

Why he was picked

PRISM 5,
no
. 4
INTERVIEW |
What do you see as the most threatening
possibilities that we face in the Western
Hemisphere?

Tens of thousands
of sex workers, in many cases adolescents,
come into the United States every year through
these networks to serve the sex industry. I
spoke at a human rights conference at the
University of South Florida, in Tampa. The
audience was shocked when I talked about sex
workers, but they were even more shocked to
learn of the thousands of forced laborers that
are brought in and are working in Florida in
the agricultural industry.

Enjoy pol, he is anti pizzagate crusader whose son gave his life in the Bush's insane middle eastern wars

You think only Obama and Clintons admin is in hot water?

Think again, the Bushes are also on the hook

There is your bombshell.
>>
>>135706757
any video of the crash?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 120x131px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 120x131px
>>135708416
http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2011/03/lt_general_john_kelly_copes_wi.html

He was loved by the son he lost in the senseless war

Robert emerged from the three-week assault physically unscathed but shaken by the violence. Six Marines in his 150-man company were killed, three dozen were wounded, and the rest suffered a psychological toll. By this point, the war was no longer being beamed live to the United States on cable television.

"It was weird to read mail again, a reminder that other people's lives go on while I am here," he wrote in a letter dated Nov. 19, 2004, to his best friend from high school. "Things have not been going so well. I am having a lot of trouble dealing with this [expletive]. It is hard to explain right now. . . . I just want to go home and see my family and friends. I really want to sit down with my dad and talk."

Maybe the only place the swamp hasn't touched are these military men who have given all for their country and still believe in America.

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135708416
The trump admin is largely anti pedo and anti child trafficking. If these are Kelly's words, I can see how he was picked.
>>
>>135706158
Thanks, sourceanon Baneman.

Think Trump heard your warning last week re: Mooch?
Kelly's job is also merit based right? Not simply a sympathy / reward play?
>>
>>135709414
Sorry, missed rest of your info. Anti-Bush NWO and pedo's. Hero.
>>
File: patton-quotes-600-13.jpg (74KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
patton-quotes-600-13.jpg
74KB, 600x759px
there's a reason Trump frequently invokes Patton
>>
>>135709069
Like always this is probably just a larping faggot who gives people hope
>>
>>135706978
>their cause
What fucking cause? It's all bullshit. They are fighting for nothing. If they get blown up it's their own god damn fault. Fucking military dumbasses.
>>
>>135709069
They cut this from the other article

We Marines believe that God gave America the greatest gift he could bestow to man while he lived on this earth-freedom. We also believe he gave us another gift nearly as precious-our soldiers, sailors, airmen, Coast Guardsmen, and Marines-to safeguard that gift and guarantee no force on this earth can every steal it away.

It has been my distinct honor to have been with you here today. Rest assured our America , this experiment in democracy started over two centuries ago, will forever remain the "land of the free and home of the brave" so long as we never run out of tough young Americans who are willing to look beyond their own self-interest and comfortable lives, and go into the darkest and most dangerous places on earth to hunt down, and kill, those who would do us harm.

God Bless America , and SEMPER FIDELIS

https://sites.google.com/site/vietnamveterans349/editorials

http://www.moaa.org/Content/Publications-and-Media/MOAA-Blog/Honor-and-Sacrifice--Lt--Gen--John-F-Kelly.aspx

The reality was that when many in this room grew up, and I know I am showing my age here, we were surrounded by men, real men, who had gladly worn the country's cloth in wars against fascism and communism. The earliest memories we had as kids back then were of comic books and paper backs that honored the sacrifices of the super heroes of those conflicts. It was a time when little boys could play guns, and weren't considered at risk to be psychopaths. To stand up when the national anthem was played or say the pledge of allegiance and a prayer to any God you worshiped before school, wasn't considered offensive to the sensitivities of the nation's selfproclaimed intellectual elite. Places like Guadalcanal, Coral Sea, Normandy, Iwo Jima, the Chosin Reservoir, and Hue City, were real to us then, and we knew without thinking that we owed the nation a debt.

Him and Mattis are buddies. Enjoy the rise of a patriotic America.
>>
>>135709069

Still wont stop the media or the Establishment until something big drops on someone.

Any idea when the levy breaks on the Awan case?
>>
>>135709414
He was a liason previously with Congress when he became Colonel.

Brock must truely be dead as the shilling has become more subversive vs. his over the top.

Probably foreign actor shills from Europe, Israel or China against Kelly.

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135709717
>>135710052
>>135710367
Every man has the power to change the world. In a world where you can learn anything for free, you have no excuse. The things that truely grant power like meditation and service cost nothing.

Trump gave the world a chance and they took the rope and hung themselves with it.

All parties that have failed him will be dealing with a nightmare but now he has blackmail on them.

They will try to pin it all on the DNC.
>>
Bumping interesting thread
>>
>>135711349
>Trump gave the world a chance and they took the rope and hung themselves with it.All parties that have failed him will be dealing with a nightmare but now he has blackmail on them.They will try to pin it all on the DNC.

where did he obtain the blackmail?
Who is "they" that will pin it all on the DNC?
>>
>>135706158
Have You posted before?
What is your line of work?
>>
>>135711349
I am happy you guys are rebelling against the programming.

Any other questions before I leave?

Brigadier General John Kelly commanded Task Force Tripoli whose mission was to capture Saddam’s hometown following the fall of Baghdad. As his task force approached the town, BGen Kelly called up the reporters embedded with his unit along with some local Iraqi tribal leaders. He told them to spread the word that the Marines were here, and that anyone threatening the life or property of another individual (Iraqi or American) would be dealt with - with deadly force. The word was dispersed via the news and word of mouth that afternoon and evening. By the next morning the Kurds who had planned to attack the town had withdrawn and the town quickly surrendered to the Marines.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/army-usawc/csl-embedded-media.pdf
>>
>>135711730
Trump has his own intelligence, finance, military, business, and organized crime connections.

He is a mustachiod pete if you get the reference to the clinton's solazzo.
>>
>>135711349
>service grants power

How does this work? Isn't that deceptive in a way? Serving to achieve power?

Your info is important as always.
>>
>>135712505
I have a question. Why did Trump bring Mooch in then? He was never sworn in. Spicer never officially terminated employment.
Mooch fires Rinse.
Story leaks to Daily Mail about NK.
Mooch goes on a rant to the New Yorker, of all places.
Trump fires him.

Mooch was a diversion, or a hitman.
Is Mooch really that dirty? And if so, why in the hell would Trump even let him in? No one forced him to. And Jared and Ivanka don't have that kind of power over Trump.
>>
>>135712505
Have You posted before?
>>
>>135712865
He uses the crime as a tool...or true part of it?
Is the intelligence related to a certain software mentioned in the Batman threads...?
>>
>>135712865
They mine /pol/ for threads like this and by they, I mean both sides.

Many intelligence agencies here monitoring high intelligence rogues.
>>
>>135713196
So how does Trump having his own intelligence apparatus relate to monitoring an anime board? I mean, we learn something if at all...not them.
>>
>>135712903
>>135713082
Hes not in the crime families but he has worked with them.

Trump instead embraced military school with gusto and identifies with the patriotic school of thought and surrounds himself with the same.

>>135712903 He has allowed pro China elements like AS in when China was going to wind down their Mossad (north korea).

Now that they are triggering them under threat of economic war with America, Trump has removed all pro China elements of his leadership including AS.
>>
>>135713709
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/trump-swam-in-mob-infested-waters-in-early-years-as-an-nyc-developer/2015/10/16/3c75b918-60a3-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html?utm_term=.353d3098444e

yes, billionaires have their own intelligence teams

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/the-koch-brothers-intelligence-agency-215943
>>
>>135713709
And what line of work are You in?
Can You post a pic of something with a date?
How close are You to the White House?
>>
>>135713879
And they monitor these threads in person or just for keywords through AI?
What do they look for in posters and why even bother?
>>
File: 1473850686745.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473850686745.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
Well I'm glad Kelly is on board with the /plan/.

Interesting reading, wish I could think of a good question.
>>
>>135712892
Jesus was revolutionary in the same way as the Buddha.

He taught that power comes from you ability to control situations through positive self influence.

Can you be depressed while you are serving with 100% effort?

Thats like being angry while being attacked by a pack of golden retriever puppies.

Atheists aren't wise enough to know Jesus's teachings are for the self, not the relationship.
>>
>>135713879
So is Trump's military component something akin to Blackwater?
>>
File: Bannons Boys.jpg (167KB, 1220x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Bannons Boys.jpg
167KB, 1220x1168px
>>135714337
So Trump has not only his own intelligence but also a private army now??
>>
>>135714190
It is one of the basic needs for humans, to have purpose leads to the ability thrive. What is in the process of taking place is the removal of the sense of purpose, this removing our ability to thrive on our own.
>>
>>135714190
I will expand. Life reflects physics. Black holes focus inwardly and thus create a never ending pattern of emptiness. Suns focus outward sharing without thought of self and create incredible things.

That is what Jesus was teaching. Momentum for example is what the Jews perverted with usury. Jesus taught that true momentum comes from the behavior of plants. They give, they beautify, they are quiet and reach a little more every day, and in doing so they have given us life.

Its all there if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

America either avenges the destruction of the innocent or it gets destroyed. We shouldnt be imprisoning our brothers over small weaknesses while allowing the rich sacrifice our children or we are just monsters.
>>
>>135714567
Always has had connections. His bodyguards are his own vs. the Secret Service.
>>
>>135714699
OK...now turning into esoteric BS.
Although not denying good vs. evil.
>>
>>135714785
That is not very deep information...and still not an army...just own security.
>>
Since Trump is surrounding himself with highly respected and experienced military men, do he/do they have info on secret space programs and hidden technology or even knowledge on the mysteries in Antarctica? Or is all of that crap?
>>
>>135706158
Reminder from Pieczenik: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

>>135706400
checked.
>>
>>135712903
>Mooch was a diversion, or a hitman.
Mooch was/is deeply embedded with (((Goldman Sachs))) and is a product of Kushner, not Trump
>>
>>135714047
Both, its called sentiment analysis. Trigger the right pattern and you get a live analyst.

The Patriot Acts main components were the ability to track finance and movement, not to fight terrorism.

If you truely are German, read this wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocommunism

What you blame America for is a smoke screen, this group has altered all of your constitutions to put you into the terrible situation you are in now

As far as who I am, Im nobody. Im not a larper or someone special.

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135714699
Damn it, i am an asshole. Never thought about things that way. Humbling.
>>
>>135709669
>>135706446
Checked.
>>
>>135714944
New York Military Academy (NYMA) is a private boarding school in the rural town of Cornwall, 60 miles (97 km) north of New York City, and one of the oldest military schools in the United States. Originally a boys' school, it started admitting girls in 1975. On March 3, 2015, NYMA filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, facing serious financial difficulties from low enrollment. Instead of opening for the fall semester in September 2015, NYMA closed and was sold at auction to a group of Chinese investors who reopened the school in November 2015.

You think that sits well with Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Military_Academy

Look at the alumni and you will have your answers on military and criminals.
>>
>>135714567
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>135715271
Thanks for the info.
So if You are nobody...but NOT a LARPer...how can You make your info trustable?
I know...it's 4chan...but still...where do You gather the info?

And what does the trigger of a pattern give the spooks?
>>
>>135715312
If that is deep for You...
>>
>>135714839
Read the Book of the Damned. Im a fan of Charles Fort.

Hes the best at creating true skeptics vs. skeptics that just trade one dogma for another
>>
File: Timothy McVeigh.jpg (19KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy McVeigh.jpg
19KB, 400x559px
>>135715476
>checking single digits

Flee back to le reddit, le fagit.
>>
>>135715691
But that still does not make Trump owning his own army, just because his school got bought by the Ching-chongs.
>>
>>135715825
I promise nothing except giving you information for you to decide yourself. Anything else is a larp.
>>
>>135715779
That's what I try to understand from this anon...(but he evades) what Trump's army really is, apart from his security details.
>>
>>135715912
How about classic philosophers: Fast food vs. non-GMO-food...
>>
File: music_to_my_ears.gif (234KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
music_to_my_ears.gif
234KB, 402x402px
>>135708416
>You think only Obama and Clintons admin is in hot water?
From Bush, Sr., through Obama, with many, many cabinet members, executive staff, and staffers included.
Shadilay!
>>
>>135715886
It's the beauty of the simplicity.
I have been pissed off on /pol when i should have been outside looking at all the things serving me. Gifts that i ignore and discount.
>>
>>135716047
What is the connection to Europe for Trump? Are we allowed to help th USA?
>>
what to read/do to prepare? how to help?
>>
>>135716045
. THE PRESIDENT'S SECRET ARMY IS EVERYWHERE.

Alongside the Central Intelligence Agency, operators from Delta Force and SEAL Team Six infiltrated China to map the locations of Chinese satellite transmission facilities. It has operated in Peru, tracking members of Hezbollah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. And a JSOC team usually shadows the president of the United States when he is overseas, in the event of a catastrophic breakdown by U.S. Secret Service.

10. THERE WAS A JSOC EQUIVALENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF PRE-CRIME.

In Minority Report, a police agency organized around psychics and machines can predict a crime before it happens. In Iraq, the president's secret army had something similar. A project codenamed NGA SKOPE allowed JSOC to merge data collected from just about any intelligence source and predict, based on patterns of movement, where insurgents were likely to be and what they were likely to do. (For example: The recorded locations and orientations of insurgents' cars during one IED attack made it possible to predict future attacks based on similar movements.)

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30033/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-presidents-secret-army

there are your answers about secret armies and internet monitoring

look into darpa memex for more
>>
>>135716377
Also true...but was interested in the other aspects.
>>
>>135714699
>we are just monsters
We are.
>>
>>135716478
That was known before...and still not Trump's own army...

Palantir?
>>
>>135716478
the deep state keeps track of potential threats

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-vietnam-draft-records-secret-documents-deferments/story?id=13492639
By Russell Goldman

April 29, 2011

and tries to take them down via operation mockingbird

attack them and they will unmask you
>>
>>135716696
Yes and no...most part of the population was and will be sheeple...they don't even know...
>>
>>135716827
Archive time https://archive.is/dedkp
>>
File: hippie_generation_.jpg (115KB, 485x749px) Image search: [Google]
hippie_generation_.jpg
115KB, 485x749px
OP, don't buy the meme about some imminent war. The last time the nation was being told by the jews in the news media and hollywood to fear a coming war was in the 1960's during the height of the drug-fueled hippie movement that was engineered by marxist-leninist apparatchiks.

Today's so called "political establishment" consists almost exclusively of maxist-leninists and trotskyists of the 1960's hippie generation. Those hippies are now geriatrics and they are making their desperate last stand. Ignore them and watch their generation die off quickly over the next five years or so.
>>
>>135716827
So who will end this tyranny of misusing intelligence data?
How did Trump beat them so far?
>>
>>135716874
Doing gods work.
>>
File: 1329109524502.jpg (94KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1329109524502.jpg
94KB, 500x375px
>>135715986
Nigger I've been here since before anons knew moot was a jew and not meximoot.
You're just not in the know, profane Mcveigh.
>>
>>135716728
http://prospect.org/article/trump%E2%80%99s-private-security-force-operational-and-legal-swamp

There you go as far as the army, this is where the Trump's 'vacation' money is going and why the swamp is so upset
>>
>>135717216
Will we get a clean righteous justice anon? Will the truth finally come to light or will we have to take what we can get in terms of punishment of the wicked?
>>
>>135716405
Eurocommunism is the cancer killing you within. Look at your constitution edit dates.

They all happened in the 70s and the 80s and that was when you lost your countries.

The attack from the left in the US is an attempt to destroy the 1st amendment using the same method they used in your countries.

Want to help? Revert your constitutions back.
>>
File: banetv.jpg (71KB, 767x567px) Image search: [Google]
banetv.jpg
71KB, 767x567px
>>135715986
thoth shilling was a failed psyop here. some attempt at a forced cultural wedge. i suspect non-professional citizen(s) since it has struck around through several distinct campaigns at extremely low background-noise, levels.
it may have been someone's (failed?) communications project in college.

>>135716432
* call out the shills. this thwarts manufactured consent.
* spread verifiable information.
* shitpost your ass off; the enemy neither deserves nor receives rest.
>>
File: 1499302840215.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1499302840215.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>135709069
>http://usmclife.com/2016/12/must-read-eulogy-general-kelly-just-4-days-son-killed-action/

Interesting analysis. This General Kelly guy seems to hold his cards close. I don't get any negative vibes off him, which is a good thing. I do get negative vibes off Israel-firster Kushner though.

His name was Seth Rich.
>>
>>135717467
Got it...but that is just the symptome...not the cause why the constitutions got changed.
And You Americans have seen now what it takes in your country...a fucking BILLIONAIRE with a private army to save America!
>>
>>135717216
its not just one private security force by the way.

The total includes $88,875 spent on one firm alone, XMark LLC., during a nine-day stretch from Nov. 14 to Nov. 23, records show.

www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/trump-campaign-continued-paying-private-security-firms-election-records-show/a

look into those security firms for more red pills

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135710360
>>go into the darkest and most dangerous places on earth to hunt down, and kill, those who would do us harm.
Fine, but let's cut the crap how about starting with 535 treasonous Israhel owned and occupied Congress
>>
>>135717741
What is the endgame?

Why not use infrastructure and manpower of the patriots in the regular army?

Is it only happening in the USA?
>>
>>135716984
>>135716995
>>135717343
There are some that fight these monsters but most of you mock them on immature insecurities. Investigate your own prejudices and you will find your answers.

Maybe you aren't as red pilled as you thought when you try so much to act so hard.

Peace kills more good men than war.
>>
>>135718161
Why should we mock the destroyers of evil?
We mock SJWs, liberals, crooks, etc.
>>
>>135718161
And who is acting hard?
>>
>>135708416
>This time it's happening for sure! A-any day n-now!
>>
>>135717953
You need your own patriots, Fritz.
You need to stand up and say something knowing full well it may cost you everything to say it.

>>135718161
what are you asking here? lay off the cia ball busting until after the war? that's sort of "our thing."
>>
>>135717953
>>135717914
They are a symptom, not a cause. The real problem is most men give up their morals when they get the first taste of power like congress.

It is common in business as well. The suffering that comes with hard service seems to be the only cure to that plague.

Who knows? Maybe Jimmy Carter was our greatest President.
>>
>>135717483
The idea that checking palindromes is a psyop IS a psyop. The palindromes were there the whole time with kek gets. They are part of the same pantheon.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
This implies that there are other gods. But note the lowercase g. They may be gods, but they are still not as powerful or as worthy of the highest praise as God the Father Almighty, who is not to be confused with the demiurge. What is curious is that both Christ and Thoth share the ray of the blue spectrum of Light.
>>
>>135718561
Says the Ameriburger that only has a chance of getting his country back, because a rogue billionaire is doing the work for him...
>>
>>135718295
Im not attacking you. I only point out that most normies mock the Amish and other good men while we all stand by.

You are right to mock the degenerates.
>>
File: 1498876703295.jpg (984KB, 2327x2980px) Image search: [Google]
1498876703295.jpg
984KB, 2327x2980px
>>135718161

I was born Red-pilled. How do I use my virtually super-human knowledge and analytical abilities for the greatest good? I want to see Western Civilization thrive again.
>>
>>135718722
And his foundations is funded by the Saudis...
>>
>>135706158
Kelly is a supporter of Comey. He is there to take back control for the establishment
>>
>>135718846
So who is this group that gets mocked...but is secretly fighting evil?
>>
>>135718750
I will be blunt German bro. Evil wins in darkness.

Force the normies to see the truth through fliers.

Haven't you seen the violent reaction they have to you posting them in Universities?

Something as simple as a picture of a crime victim and "Why are we letting this happen?"

Will change more than you would ever believe.

Most people push a theory or belief, but a harsh simple question is the most dangerous to them as most of their propaganda is based in hypnotic theory.
>>
>>135707039
Media is gov controlled now. Dumb fuck
>>
>>135718918
He was too simple and got taken by the wolfs in sheeps clothing.

wise like serpents, harmless like doves
>>
>>135706328
Gen. Kelly has apparently been trying to talk Trump out of building The Wall -- source: The New Yorker: http://archive.is/0Lf1S

>A hint of Kelly’s potential influence on Trump emerged two weeks ago, in Aspen, Colorado

>he believed he had convinced the President that he didn’t actually need to build a physical wall
>>
>>135719333
We all know that...and the normies get exposed to the jihad every day in the news...and they still don't get it...they are in trance. It's a cult, enforced by the state and other interest groups.
>>
>>135719333
So like a documentary on the effects of demographic changes on small town (white) America?

It's easy for people to deny things when it hasn't been thoroughly documented. A powerful documentary could change the zeitgeist.
>>
>>135719570
nice try, even cnn disagrees with that source

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/jeff-sessions-john-kelly-border-wall-cnntv/index.html
>>
>>135719510
If it at all...JFK was the last good President. Until, hopefully now, St. Donald I.
>>
>>135719669
To be honest...normies already know all the unconvenient facts. The problem lies somewhere else.
>>
File: 1497942764452.jpg (355KB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1497942764452.jpg
355KB, 1750x1400px
>>135718866
Find something you're good at, devote yourself to it, get married, have kids, lead by example, and get involved in local politics
>>
>>135719611
>>135719669
You are doing the one thing they don't, asking a question.

A simple graph showing the depth of the family at the current pace is all you need to show.

Spread harsh truth like those in the pictures here in real life and it will hit the news
>>
>>135717741
Trump met with Adm Rogers on Nov 18...
>>
>>135720125
To change topic:
What is Bannon's role? And isn't he the best "flier-maker" with Breitbart?
>>
>>135720218
Continue.
>>
>>135720218
Now that is an interesting point burgerbro
>>
>>135720366
http://www.insidetucsonbusiness.com/media_technology/inside_media/former-biosphere-ceo-makes-new-name-as-palin-filmmaker/article_a157890c-b3c2-11e0-92ce-001cc4c03286.html

So, how did a guy who engineered the turn-around of Biosphere 2 and had established a career as an investment banker get into the movie-making business?

The former Naval officer and former vice president of Goldman Sachs launched his own company, Bannon & Co.. as an investment banking boutique firm specializing in intellectual property. It was that company that was hired in April 1994 by Edward Bass, founder of Biosphere 2, to take over its troubled operations. Two years later, the experimental environment site was sold to Columbia University.

That will tell you more about Bannon, hes their worst fear: an experienced counter propagandist.
>>
>>135720785
Of course.
But how did they all come together: Trump, Bannon, Trump's son's, the generals and all the other people...Pieczenik, too?
>>
>>135720218
280 Cochrane Castle Circle, Pinehurst, N.C, 28374

Xmark LLC 'address'.

look up the address and you will have your eyes opened

The Fire Rises
>>
XMARK personnel have been directly involved in some of the highest profile cases in FBI history, to include:

1993, 2001 WTC terrorist attacks
The Ted Kazinsky UNIBOMBER Case
East Africa Embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya
Atlanta Olympic Bombing
USS Cole Bombing in Yemen
Eric Rudolph Abortion Clinic Bomber
Arrest of Somalia pirate Mohammad Shiben - wanted for facilitating the kidnap and murder aboard the SV Quest
>>
>>135720998
Trump ran in 2000. That has your answers. Look up that campaign (hard to find info on it online)
>>
>>135721129
>>135721098
So Trump is preparing to use these experts to go after the ultra-criminals?
>>
>>135721217
Now that im not sure of. It has been enjoyable German Bro, but I gotta go.

May your country find its way and your family live in peace.

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135720424
>>135720598
see
>>135717741

After Trump won, he set up a SCIF in, I believe his NJ club. He knew his transition hdqtrs was bugged.
He set up the SCIF on the 17th.
Adm Rogers went to see him on the 18th.
Right after this mtg is when Brennan and Clapper tried to convince Obama to fire Rogers. What did Rogers tell Trump?
OP mentioned how much Trump spends on extra personal security.
It is mind blowing the amount of info Trump has. And, IMHO, Adm Rogers is a white hat.
Trump also worked with Peter Thiel of Palantir before the election.
A lot of us were pretty convinced Thiel was on /pol several times before the election.
>>
>>135721098
It's a golf course?
Trump's Area 51?
>>
>>135721375
See You next time.
>>
TRUMP WILL FREE MANKIND
>>
>>135706400

Oh now you guys realize
>>
>>135719152
red pilled blacks, mexibros, any non whte race that has assimilated to american values

dont fall for the racism jew its just a means of division
>>
>>135721129
>UNIBOMBER
Capturing this guy was not a feat of investigative skill. The Feds floundered for two decades until Kaczynski's brother-in-law ratted him out. Touting his capture as an achievement for any LE makes me skeptical of both you and them.
>>
>>135713196

Yes, they mine an internet board full of larping neo-nazi, right wing extremist NEETs for intelligence. Fucking brilliant.
>>
>>135718161
>Im not attacking you. I only point out that most normies mock the Amish and other good men while we all stand by.
Maybe they aren't so bad then.
>>
>>135721384
Palantir was in the Batman thread about Trump.

Do You know more overall?
>>
>>135720125
the bad guys TELL people what to think- to fight that, you must ask people questions that force them to reach their own conclusions. then they will recognize that their beliefs do not match with what the evil ones tell them to believe
>>
File: IMG_20161204_034713.jpg (112KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161204_034713.jpg
112KB, 1080x1069px
>>135706757
>zoggies getting wrecked by Afghan patriots defending their homeland
4U
>>
>>135721915
So essentially what 4chan is doing...supported by AI...we have become calcuable cattle ;)
>>
>>135721707
Fuck off, i posted what was directly on the site. I was merely posting it to see if there was any insight to what was mentioned by BaneNigger
>>
>>135706978
they died for the (((cause)))
>>
>>135719738
>like serpents, harmless like dove
jfk was a member of the fabian society like !Jeb
>>
>>135722687
YEB! YEB! YEB! YEB! YEB!
>>
The only good thread on paul all day
>>
File: 1364658297481.gif (173KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1364658297481.gif
173KB, 225x224px
>>135706757
>for you
>>
>>135721837
No, I don't. I'm mainly a lurker.
I was actually hoping OP would comment on Adm Rogers..whether he is a good guy or not.
>>
>>135706757
They were killed invading another man's land. #EndSavagery #EndBarbarism #EndWar
>>
>>135722973
So what do we know about OP so far, since he posted before in other threads?
>>
>>135723085
War is good.
>>>r/eddit
>>
>>135723117
Holy fuck Hillary get over it
>>
>>135713196
No star is alone. Do what must be done.
>>
>>135723396
In English pls....
>>
File: 1501164308767.jpg (190KB, 750x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1501164308767.jpg
190KB, 750x1104px
>>135723290
>>
File: 1476984987158.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476984987158.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>135706446
>>135706757
>>135706978
>>135707088
>>135707564
>>135707834
>>135708096
>>135708416
>>135709069
>>135710360
I expected a little autism, but holy shit my meter is blowing out
>>
>>135706446
Darkhorse 3/5 lost 25 guys and had a fuck ton of amps/double amps on the sangin deployment
>>
>>135723664
Come on...not that bad for a LARP ;)
Was at least entertaining and highlighted some aspects of public knowledge on Trump I didn't know.
>>
>>135723117
I have read some of his posts before...I don't think he's ever claimed to be an insider...uses public information, but ties it together pretty good.
I read his thread earlier today about Mooch being evil...confused me. I find it strange, that will all of the security and information Trump has, that he would let Mooch in if he was that bad.
>>
HE SAVED M'BOY
>>
>>135723929
Interesting and yes...but who knows...sometimes reality is grey and not 100 % black / white.
>>
>>135707039
One can only hope.
Let's see if my numbers agree.
>>
ITT: /pol/ contheo addicts listen to a bipolar larper in his "up" phase
>>
>>135724065
Excellent point. All people can fulfill a purpose, at the right time.
>>
>>135723929
Maybe Trump is using that tactic to weave the rope around their necks, and once they're all strung up he'll drop the bottom out and they'll swing.
>>
>>135724299
This!
But we so fucking wish it was mostly true and WE WUZ SECRET INTELLIGUNZ AND SHEEEITTTT...
>>
>>135724738
I think we all agree Trump has had the inside dirt on DC for many years.
I think he would have let most, if not all, of it go if HRC and Obama had just quietly moved on.
Now, I think he will take down the whole thing.
I think there are several contingency plans for anything that pops up...his intelligence group, along with his personal security group, is more than prepared.
>>
>>135721403
A golf course with 82 holes.
>>
>>135708416
The Deep State that controls both "left" and "right" will be purged. By the military controlled by Trump. The Bushes, the Clintons, the (((neocons))), and the (((liberals))). They will all die before you. True liberation is nigh.
>>
>>135721375
It is good to see you still posting around here my brother. I was wondering what had become of you
>>
>>135707039

>muh Russia Putin

Just stop, sweetie
>>
>>135721098
Pinehurst is a town full of former and current JSOC and Delta boys. True Patriots loyal to the flag I'm guessing Anon?
>>
>>135725340
There is a theory out there about the judgement being enforced by the tribe of Dan (being the Scots/Irish), and Trump being the one to carry it out. I'm still unsure about it, but it does sort of add up.
>>
>>135722973
>Roger
https://www.armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Rogers_03-11-14.pdf

Finally, my academic background has also helped
prepare me for the ch
allenges of high-level
command, national security decisi
on making, and international enga
gement. I hold a Master of
Science in National Security Strategy and am a
graduate of both the National War College and
the Naval War College. I was also a Massachusetts Institute of Technology Seminar XXI fellow.

All you answers about Admiral Rogers are there if you take the time to read it

Xmark also has alot of answers. Not many presidential candidates hire a security firm out of a house now for sale on trulia...

Just open your eyes and you don't need to larp to see you were blind before

Who needs a gun when you have an S Corp?

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135706405
What were her trophies awarded for?
>>
>>135726908
This should speak volumes

What is your assessment of the impact on the
program of the President’s order to have the
FISA Court make individual RAS determinat
ions prior to non-emergency database
queries?
Before the President’s speech on January 17, 2014, th
is approval process was done internally at
NSA and both DOJ and ODNI conducted post-a
pproval reviews of RAS determinations on a
quarterly basis. Since 17 January, NSA has b
een working closely with DOJ to establish
processes and procedures to obtain RA
S approvals from the FISA court.
>>
>>135706158

I read all your posts in banes voice. It makes things so much better.
>>
>>135727169
Remember, that Jan 17th was when they realized Trump was a legitimate threat through their internal modeling

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/424431266227056640?lang=en

That date began the illegal unmasking.

Want more? Go look into macaulay culkin and his pizza themed band

You do realize his dad from the movie diedand culkin was abused right?

The Fire Rises
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 1598x567px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 1598x567px
>>135721098
I looked it up.
>>
>>135727626
The new shills are afraid of you and have adopted new tactics to counteract another uprising like we had with Seth Rich.

Get angry again and take back your board. And may your investigations be as fruitful.

The Fire Rises
>>
>>135707039
that would be cool. I would support a benevolent God-Emperor Trump.
>>
>>135727860
The obvious thing I would think about the townhouses in Pinehurst is that Fort Bragg is near by. I can't find a link that makes me go wow though.
>>
File: wtf.gif (3MB, 445x326px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
3MB, 445x326px
>>135727626
>https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/424431266227056640?lang=en
>>
>>135728602
Pinehurst is full of current and former Delta soldiers
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-01-00-18-51.png (307KB, 1440x1983px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-01-00-18-51.png
307KB, 1440x1983px
>>135721098
>>
>>135728857
That may be true, but nothing about that specific address is showing anything interesting to his point. If it was just Pinehurst, he would have just said Pinehurst.

Former NC Faggot. I know that area very well. Believe me.
>>
File: xmark pres.jpg (29KB, 736x327px) Image search: [Google]
xmark pres.jpg
29KB, 736x327px
is edward /ourguy/?
>>
>>135729296

Current NC anon here, born and raised. Pinehurst also has a lot of retired mafia, if rumors are true.
>>
>>135708416
>of forced laborers

Another bluepill meme to make living in denial about female nature more confortable...
>>
>>135729834
Never heard that one. There is a lot of goddamn money in that area though. Like fuck you, suck my dick money. Not just "rich people."
>>
>>135714699
>We shouldnt be imprisoning our brothers over small weaknesses while allowing the rich sacrifice our children or we are just monsters.

Yet Kelly is an anti-cannabis drug warrior. This stance alone, in today's environment of data, makes me question the rest of his intellectual and moral character.
>>
>>135706446
>>135706757
so it he sending another generation of neets into war for israel? is he that dumb of a marine?

t. pj
>>
>>135731382
yes.

that guy better know if he forces us into a war for israel again, all hell will break loose. i'm talking heads will roll in DC and within the (((alt right))).
>>
>>135727626
legit creepy, why can't these creeps have nice photos for usernames. like i know it has to be identifiable and unique, but would a nice garden photo not work.

seriously, unless video games are en elaborate japanese counter psy-op. i assume everyone gets an uncomfortable mood when they see the profile pic of the guy we just saw. And also if my vidya days have taught me anything, its to always investigate the odd one out
>>
File: 1499996809379.gif (222KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499996809379.gif
222KB, 250x250px
>>135728702
>https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/424431266227056640?lang=en

thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr4vrHIIo1I
>>
>>135732077
what is it?
>>
>>135727626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHpV08wI-bw
>>
>>135727626
>>135728199
Come by the human trafficking general one of these days. I am trying to break the back of Los Angeles' network and could use some of your expertise.

You were right about the Chinese shipping slaves in and taking Americans out. But I need help finding the central distribution center in the city. It would strike a serious blow to our enemies if we could find it.
>>
>>
>>135732380
its that dog hand sign, but the eye part is an actual eyeball and and its colored in like a dalmatian. it sort of reminded me of that real life goofy person 4chan found a decade ago.
>>
Umm
>>
>>135706400
>>135706328
>>135707039
>>135709669
this^^^ and if you can not see that you are truly blind
>>
op "sounds" a lot like roger stone
>>
>>135733477
Checked.

HE REALLY IS THE GOD EMPEROR
>>
4th reich time lads
>>
>>135733600
>thinking a degenerate like roger would know all of this

roger has never been in the armed services
>>
>>135733824
never said he was, just the style, but maybe its not so rare, dunno
>>
TRUMP WILL ESTABLISH THE 4TH REICH
>>
File: 1501410669994.jpg (36KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
1501410669994.jpg
36KB, 370x277px
>>135732300
>>135728702

Who the hell is Allen 1328
>>
>>135735215
according to the bane guy he would probably be one of those insiders, based on his profile pics .

seriously though, these people do know people under 50 naturally gravitate towards focusing on creepy things right?

their best shot to not be found out is to just have pics that look like late 90s clip art. like something an old person would use.
>>
>>135734411
digits confirmed
is 21 too old to be considered trump youth?
>>
File: 1496041110101.png (906KB, 1118x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1496041110101.png
906KB, 1118x1004px
>>135735215
The cooked human is obviously unsettling, but has anyone ever pointed out that everyone is literally bound to their chairs with rope? What the fuck is going on here.
>>
>>135716728
>>135714567
>>135714944
>>135715825
>>135716045
>>135716134
>>135716405
>>135717667
>>135717953
>>135725088

holy christ, germany, fuck off. we get it. you'll refuse all answers and say the guy is refusing to give answers. insufferable muslim twats wanting intel.
>>
>>135706158
Junta unfolding in America
Peace out.
>>
>>135717483
>thoth shilling was a failed psyop here.
you weren't paying attention. no psyop there. you just didn't prefer it. doesn't make it less organic or real in the kek sense
>>
>>135738509
It was an 'artistic' piece made from bread if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>135726309
We still have to save evropa
>>
>>135716832
Haha its funny that you think you know. Keep in mind humans are fucking this world up for only their own personal gain.

Noone knows the consequences of our actions. Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>135708416
HO

LEE

FUG
>>
>>135731382
>>135731880
potheads are so retarded. "fuck with weed and heads will roll." pot is cute and fun. makes you a complacent extremist
>>
File: Trump trust.png (362KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
Trump trust.png
362KB, 618x685px
>>135706446
>We are at war. North Korea is China's Mossad
It would've been funny how firebrand "independent" preachers like Alex Jones are blaming "the communist Chinese" - the country that hasn't seriously meddled in anybody else's affairs and worked with everyone on a peaceful basis for decades and decades - for all the horrors and conspiracies in the world (at the same time never daring to mention the very real existing Jewish conspiracies and takeover of media and political elites). Had people not actually believed this shit.

These fellas, the cuckservatives, the socialists - all the many heads of a single hydra. It's divide and conquer, baby - divide the stupid American people, conquer them and exploit their conquered country for your own benefit!
>>
>>135738281
U U U U
U
U
U
>>
>>135741246
>muh innocent china
show your leaf

china has supported numerous terrorists including mugabe
>>
>>135721791
>neo-nazis
>right wing extremists
>NEETs
Hello FBI. Want me to tell you a neo-nazi secret? Your mom is a whore.
>>
>>135706158

Vie for peace, prepare for war. That has always been the strategy that worked best. Do you think Hitler would have lasted even a year without an army? The (((Central Bankers))) aren't going to give up America willingly.
>>
>>135706446

>Israel
>City of London's

Just to clarify that statement, in the 17th century Rothschild took over the Bank of England and crashed the British Empire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
>>
>>135710052

Why Greater Israel of course. Remember when Bush said Iraq would cost 0 dollars because he'd take the oil? But then it was decided that taking the oil was immoral so instead America went from 3 trillion to 9 trillion debt? And then Obama waged war in a bunch more countries and the debt went to 20 trillion?

The Federal Reserve is a private bank that charges interest. Debt is power to them. The best ways to increase debt is War and Socialism. But here's the kicker, they issue every dollar and it comes with interest. There's no way to ever pay off the debt, but the interest will keep accumulating.

This is the end result of taxation. Taxation is theft and it allows the corrupt to enter into loan agreements without consent of those who have to pay off that loan.
>>
>>135709669

Eisenhower had Patton murdered because Patton knew that asshole was a Commie spy.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 452x710px
One last bump
>>
>>135749072
Not the last spaghettibro
>>
>>135706158
> 3 branches will become one
>>
>>135707039
Nailing Rand Pauls hands to the senate doors when?
>>
>>135752640
Good.
I am tired of the blatant corruption in the Gov. They pass laws to take away our freedoms and what we worked hard for, then frown and say "its the law!" I could fogive even that if they werent passing other laws so they can line their pockets at our expense and smile saying "but its legal!" The few honest congressmen passed a law putting caps on donations and limiting corporations donations, but the corrupt just changed the meaning of "person" to include corporations. The plotical elite dont like seeing protesters so they made a law that says protesters have to be X feet away from them, so called "free speech zones." The founders spin in their graves. The political elite say "you dont need assault weapons" while the founders had privately owned cannons. The elite say the 2a only applies to state funded militia (ie national guard), yet the founders said EVERY CITIZEN is the militia and were careful to add "the right of the PEOPLE" to the 2a.

So yes. I say GOOD that TRUMP will stage a coup. Hell I may even support him on this, and fight to establish it. WE need him to, we NEED a tyrant to remind us that the tree of liberty grows thirsty.We need it NOW because too few notice the slow errosion of our rights, we need the shock of it being sudden.
>>
>>135753764

If we cant have an enlightened aristocracy to lead a representative republic then the best we can hope for is a benevolent dictator. On the scale of Plato's 5 regimes a democracy is the 4th phase before a tyranny.
>>
This place is full of fucking spooks now! gj!
>>
this thread is still alive?
let's get some more opinions on OP
>>
>>135732447
>>135732447
they use planned parenthood to as the way to clean the women and girls up before putting them to work

the distribution center would most likely be a food packinghouse

reach out to Packinghouse Division | UFCW Local 770

one of their members would most likely have a lead if they could speak confidentially

The Fire Rises
>>
File: x.png (100KB, 638x519px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
100KB, 638x519px
>>135758142
take a look into the planned parenthood by chinatown
>>
>>135758197
>>135758197
In the Baltimore office, the released video lets viewers hear O'Keefe saying that he and Giles were bringing up thirteen girls from El Salvador "like 15" years of age to live in their house and work as prostitutes "just to get them on their feet so they can do this type of thing."[46] Giles remarks, "they are kind of dependent."[47] Although the Baltimore ACORN staffer pointed out their plans were illegal, after O'Keefe says, "we are going to be putting a roof over [their] head", the ACORN employee states, "well then you know what you can always claim them as dependents."[48] Later, the employee says, "you are gonna use three of them they are gonna be under 16 so you is eligible to get child tax credit and additional child tax credit."[49] When O'Keefe asks, "what if they are going to be making money because they are performing tricks too?" the employee replies, "but if they making money and they are underage, then you shouldn't be letting anybody know anyway."[50]

In the San Diego office, edited video showed ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera telling O'Keefe he had "contacts" in "Tijuana" to help get underage girls across the border.[67] But, after the discussion with O'Keefe, Vera reported O'Keefe's fabricated plan for human smuggling to police.[68][69][70] Vera was fired for what ACORN called "unacceptable conduct." Vera had said he tried to help the fake prostitute because she said that she needed to escape her controlling pimp.[71] On July 8, 2010, after the AG's Report confirmed that he had contacted the police to try to thwart the couple's smuggling plan, Vera filed a civil suit in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California against O'Keefe and Giles for recording him without his permission, which was a violation of California law.[72][73] In July 2012, Giles settled the case with Vera, leaving Vera's lawsuit with O'Keefe to move forward.[74]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2009_undercover_videos_controversy
>>
>>135758197
your posts are interesting baneanon, I'll continue to look into it
got any predictions for the week?
>>
>>135758355

The human traffickers ties to government:

They generated extensive, negative publicity for ACORN, and led to the U.S. Census Bureau and the IRS ending their contracts with ACORN, the U.S. Congress suspending its funding,[8] and ACORN losing most of its private funding. This was despite several independent investigations that by December 2009 began to reveal no criminal activity by ACORN staff had taken place

Recorded human smuggling transcripts, no charges.

ACORN will tell you alot about where the potential hub would be.
>>
>>135706400

the good kind or the bad kind?
>>
>>135758368
Speculating? Trump appears to recognize the amorality of the world leaders and our congress.

They will now push a Trump wants to be Caesar angle as their crimes come forth and their secret network of evil is exposed.

Trump has put them in an impossible situation where by rejecting China and Russia and the EU and Israel.

Those were their main points of external control and they are all gone now.

I would bet on tariff talk this week.
>>
>>135715476
You don't know how that works, do you?
>>
>>135759273
you wrote
>North Korea is China's Mossad, just like Israel is the City of London's
I'd never thought of it this way. So China and London (which is its own city-state within the UK) use NK and Israel as catspaws and bargaining tools?
Will these machinations come to light soon anon?
>>
>>135714699
Nice, thanks Anon!
>>
Fuck. This. Style. Of. Punctuation.
Also bump
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.