[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JK Rowling stupid whore bitch cunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (369KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
369KB, 640x360px
http://www.kctv5.com/story/36016361/jk-rowling-apologizes-for-falsely-accusing-trump-of-ignoring-boy-in-wheelchair

I'll never buy anything from her again. She's such a stupid delusional out of touch idiot. She ripped off of Tolkien anyway. Anyone else tired of this monstrously hypocritical whining through her menopausal cunt stupid whore bitch?
>>
>This cunt was hating on based pewdiepie
>>
File: IMG_2259.jpg (132KB, 750x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2259.jpg
132KB, 750x988px
>>135705367
She apologized like a mature adult. Funny that you get so mad about someone being wrong when your orange Mussolini hasn't apologized for anything his whole life. But why do I bother, you guys are hopeless. Just know that I'm ashamed to call myself an American, because of people like you.
>>
>>135705558

pewds is an EDGY NORMIE, not our guy. watch his latest pubg game with his friends, all he does is talk shit about America, how amazing immigrants are and how stupid fat white Americans are for wanting to keep Mexico in mexico for jiobs they won't do. NORMIE. Rowling is still a vapid cunt.
>>
>>135705839
Link the vid
>>
>>135705729
>I very clearly projected my own sensitivities around the issue of disabled people being overlooked or ignored onto the images I saw
She never misses an opportunity to virtue signal.
>>
File: 1501367283119.gif (2MB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501367283119.gif
2MB, 330x270px
>>135705367

>I'll never buy anything from her again

You bought something from her in the first place. You cant unpost that.
>>
>>135706063

https://youtu.be/pRtROLfyV54

shit talking starts about 3 mins in. EDGY BLUE PILLED NORMIE
>>
Friendly reminder that she didn't write those books
http://mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
>>
>>135705729
She apologized to the kid and his mom not to Trump you stupid faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>135705367
LoL that pic is not even her
>>
>>135705367
>Harry Potter ripped off Tolkien

whatever valid points you may have are erased by this retardation
>>
>>135705367
Glad I never like that shitty Harry potter fantasy crap, glad I never gave her money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.