[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What The Fuck Is Wrong With Our President??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 64

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I voted for him, I support him, still....but FUCKING HELL. Who in their right mind can spin it that this man is in control or there is not something wrong with him mentally?

The economy is awesome, the borders tighter...WINNING on those fronts.

We got out of TPP, out of Paris Agreement...fucking WIN again.

But personally, the Man is a fucking CHILD. I thought he was just a shitposting Bantsmaster for a while. When he would post I would laugh. But the fucking guy shitposts about CNN all day while North Korea is lobbing missiles over our Allies HEADS.

Is he fucking retarded? What the fuck is his problem? And he's firing people left and right, after talking complete SHIT against Jeff Sessions and publicly shaming him on Twitter for doing EXACTLY what Trump told him to do.....NOT GO AFTER HILLARY.

Now Scaramucci? And might be Bannon soon?

WHAT THE FUCK??? Has he lost it? Did he crack? Does he have Alzheimers?

And all this drama while North Korea is acting like Japan did right before Pearl Harbor....and this fucking guy is trolling Twitter talking about so and so from CNN and "Muh Numbers".

/pol/....be honest with me...he's fucking mental. Please, just be realistic. Be logical. The guy has something wrong with him outside of "4D Chess"....can we fucking admit it?
>>
kys joo
>>
File: 1501453104782.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501453104782.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>135703963
Shariablue sage
>>
>>135703963
Thanks for the concern. You're fired shill.
>>
>>135703963

>fellow trump voters, HEAR ME OUT!!

Shariablue slide thread.

Literally nobody is falling for this shit anymore. Move on to a different, dumber forum.

Might I suggest /r/T_D?
>>
He really, really loves America, that's good enough for me

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/30/donald-trump-behaves-like-a-toddler-during-memorial-day-national-anthem-6671757/
>>
File: 1500502023205.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500502023205.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>135704132
>>135704116
O look, I see the_donald is here.
>>
Dude, seriously, How much can "muh shareblue" and "Shill Jew" go on before someone admits the guy is a fucking retard??

It's a fucking circus. Not one day can go by without some sort of shit going down with him.

Can we have just a few days without him acting like a circus monkey? A few days where his Admin doesn't seem like a dumpster fire??

Fucking hell...this is a shit show.
>>
Read what is going on with Iran and the middle east. This is what the distractions are for. Also, you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Every tweet and firing is for the media, and to keep them focused.

Do you have any idea how big of news this is?
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2

Also, Trump will be removing ObamaCare with executive orders this week,
>>
Oh and just today, it broke that he helped write or WROTE his Son's response about the Russia Meeting.

So basically the Democrats have NOTHING on "Muh Russia Collusion"....but Trump gives them every reason to think he's hiding something??

WHAT THE FUCK??? DOES HE DO THIS ON PURPOSE??
>>
>>135703963
Smart faggots Sage threads like this
>>
>>135704560

Trump could be Tweeting about the Awan Brothers....instead the fucking Autistic retard Tweets about "SO and so at CNN is totally wrong about the size of my pants!!!"

Fucking hell, he's retarded. I'm convinced. He's fucking a GRADE A RETARD
>>
I'm a cruz missle now.
>>
File: I+knew+it_e32c05_5477851.jpg (25KB, 494x266px) Image search: [Google]
I+knew+it_e32c05_5477851.jpg
25KB, 494x266px
>>135703963
He has always been shitposting, I still love it. He puts the spotlight on people to get his way, typical New Yorker. And yet while it seems unprofessional as a politician, it's working.

Regarding what you said about Sessions, there is still a lot that hasn't been discussed, I think that's a mess on it's own. Can't give you my opinion there.

Now North Korea, it's true. If China refuses to work with the US, North Korea will only stir up more shit. He put the spotlight on the Chinese government, I doubt they will ignore him.

I expected a good shit show, I to be fully honest, I'm still enjoying it.
>>
>>135704823
Awan has been arrested, and things are lining up accordingly. You are obviously here to attempt to sway Trump supporters, and you have failed and will continue to fail. Everything Trump says is for a purpose. Now kindly close your laptop and kys.
>>
>>135704624
>Does he do it on purpose?

44 Dimensional Mahjong
>>
Max par being this cucked
>>
File: shareshills3.jpg (81KB, 740x641px) Image search: [Google]
shareshills3.jpg
81KB, 740x641px
>>135703963
KYS leftyfag
>>
>this level of concern shilling
/leftypol/ pls go

SAGE
>>
>>135703963
concern trolling doesn't work here
fuck off nigger
>>
>>135703963
Obvious shill is obvious, kys nigger fodder
>>
>>135704330
I didn't even know what reddit was until 2011 when they started their unfunny shilling on 4chan. Or should I say they started cancerizing this place in move that's more damaging to this website than Chanology 2008.
>>
File: IMG_5521.jpg (40KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5521.jpg
40KB, 480x255px
>>135703963
Scaramucci was there to find the leak. It took him a week.

That is literally what he was there for. Another job well done.
>>
>>135705347

I'm here to sway Trump supporters?

You fucking Muppet, I WANT Trump to succeed. Which is why I voted for him dumbass.

But the guy is a fucking retard. I can't lie about it, I can't spin it.

The entire thing is a SHITSHOW now. The levels of drama and stupidity coming from the White House is unbelievable. One thing after another.

While NK and China goad him. While the Democrats and Media fucking snipe at him all day...and you know what....the fucking RETARD deserves it many times.

Because he says STUPID SHIT. It's not just "bants" anymore. The fucking guys has gone beyond funny bants into shitposting retardation.

He's over 70 for Christ's sake and the leader of the Free World.....what the fuck is his MALFUNCTION?
>>
>>135704560
>Obamacare will be repealed any day now...
>said the increasingly nervous man for the sixth time today
>>
>>135703963
Fuck off
>>
He is trolling America and the MSM
>>
>>135703963
>while North Korea is lobbing missiles over our Allies HEADS
Nobody goes to war for firing warning shots.
>>
jew freemasons fuk goyim via lodge cops clergy courts mayor
>>
File: ImWithHer.png (12KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
ImWithHer.png
12KB, 223x226px
>>135703963
>I voted for him, I support him, still....but FUCKING HELL. Who in their right mind can spin it that this man is in control or there is not something wrong with him mentally?

How do you do fellow pro-Trump MAGA people!?
>>
Seriously though guys, why is Drumpf keeping the media focused on shallow interpersonal drama instead of tipping his hand by broadcasting his plans to pursue our enemies??? I just don't get it, he must have amassed those billions of dollars and became leader of the free world by accident because there's no way he's working an angle or anything?
>>
North Korea launches a fully nuclear live missile at South Korea

Trump: "HEY HEY HEY...CNN....I ONLY ATE MEDIUM FRIES....NOT LARGE FRIES.....FAKE NEWS! SAD!"
>>
>>135703963
Pardon the source, but this was done by design:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html

>Anthony Scaramucci was hired for one reason and one reason alone: to get rid of former White House Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus.

>“Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, and Jared Kushner, her husband, had pushed the president to hire Mr. Scaramucci, seeing him as a way to force out Mr. Priebus, the former national Republican committee chairman, and his allies in the West Wing,” the New York Times reported on Monday after Scaramucci’s White House departure.

>Additionally, Axios claimed that “Jared and Ivanka were instrumental in bringing in Scaramucci, primarily to take out Reince Priebus.”

>“That was his chief (some might say only) duty,” Axios added.

>In an update, Axios reporter Jonathan Swan claimed that it was “confirmed” that “Kushner and Ivanka brought in Scaramucci as an instrument of destruction against Reince Priebus.”

>“He was used as a tool to end Priebus’ tenure in the corner office,” Swan wrote. “A source familiar with Jared and Ivanka’s thinking said they’re fully supportive of the general and will follow his lead. They were irritated by Scaramucci’s comments to The New Yorker, but from their perspective he served his primary purpose: destroying Reince.”
>>
>>135706385
You forgot to archive that https://archive.is/LAEKp
>>
File: trumptweet2.jpg (279KB, 800x814px) Image search: [Google]
trumptweet2.jpg
279KB, 800x814px
I wish I could delete all the libshits
>>
>>135703963
fuck off retard
>>
>>135703963
john kelly got A.S. fired
>>
>>135706370

Yeah, the Awan Brothers got caught it what might turn out to be the biggest scam ever to hit Washington D.C.

But Trump is fucking sperging on Twitter about CNN's fucking ratings or some autistic shit.
>>
You're happy are you not? Then stfu and be happy, bitch.
>>
File: 1470442040134.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1470442040134.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>135706385
>A source familiar with Jared and Ivanka’s thinking said
>>
>>135703963
He is simply incapable of doing the job.

Be it gross incompetence or the onset of senility, the sooner he is removed, the better.
>>
File: Chaika_on_the_front_page!.jpg (77KB, 487x460px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika_on_the_front_page!.jpg
77KB, 487x460px
>>135706385
>A source familiar with Jared and Ivanka’s thinking said
We ridiculed this the first but they just keep doing it
Jesus christ
>>
>>135705971
Stop posting and kys sharia shill

SAGE
>>
>>135706444
Freedom of speech, paki
Nice trips lol
>>
>>135704330
you know i was really happy when he said he was going to take away Nafta and basically block off mexico from america.

Mexico got the shit end of the stick from nafta

Trump in taking away nafta and building the wall and not interacting with mexico would actually help mexico in the long run he would inadvertently make mexico great while making america great too

he should of done it fucking liberal babies
>>
>>135706546
>biggest scam to hit Washington
>What is Watergate
Fuck off, kid. You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>135706714

He hasn't done anything to be 'removed'. He's just a fucking RETARD, who's Admin is a PR SHITSHOW
>>
>>135706546
So if you captured foreign nationals who were abating your enemy you would brag about it on Twitter and not only tip your hand but also bring attention to a situation before capitalizing on it?
Gee wizz anon, I'm sure you'll be a billionaire playboy mogul in command of the mightiest military ever seen on earth any day now, just look at your massive intellectual capacity on display here
>>
>>135706913
no the libshits choose to be the most worthless they can. all this beta passive aggressive concern trolling, discord raids without even reading anything, pretending to be trump supporters just to say something shitty

why don't they stay and read things instead of being shits that need deleting
>>
Tweeting takes 20 seconds
>>
>>135703963

Damn the shills are still here, i haven't been here for months and i come back to this shit... Trump won, Trump wins. get over it.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 550x329px
>>135707068
ill try and save you the trouble, but everyone knows you are paid to post this shit
>>
File: reverse signaling (19).jpg (189KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
reverse signaling (19).jpg
189KB, 1100x800px
>>135703963
Greetings fellow Trump supporter :^)
>>
>>135705971
>I still support him guys. But I'm going to complain about everything he does and act like he's retarded.
Do something productive and jump off a building. Thanks and
SAGE
>>
File: 1501280719774.jpg (34KB, 346x354px) Image search: [Google]
1501280719774.jpg
34KB, 346x354px
>>135707521
>>
>>135707371
its still summer, /pol/tards are at the retreat until fall
>>
> "Haha look at the person thinking for themselves, speaking their piece, and having their own genuine character! Fucking child! They should be more like us adults, unquestioning, boring, and good goys. When will he grow up?!" -t. 'Enlightened' Liberal/Cuckservative
>>
>>135707236
>>135707371
>all dissenting opinions should be silenced
>anyone who disagrees with me must be paid to do so
>liberals have never existed on 4chan
Fuck off niggers.
>>
I think he just brought in a bronx brawler to take out an establishment rino! Damn! Preibus out as chief of staff makes the swamp... uhh less swampier?!?
>>
>>135703963
Let me suck your pee pee I'll meet u at starbucks and buy u a soy lartae
>>
>>135707634

"Hurrr Durrr.....CNN said something about me!! North Korea WHO? What? China is planning what? Durrr I don't want to hurt Hillary, wait, Sessions you should have gone after Hillary...duhh...CNN lied about that things again....they always lie....let me tweet about them again...that's important...it was a great day at the White House today...Make America Great Durrp.

He's a fucking IDIOT. If he didn't have the POLICY he has, I'd wish for his death every day, because he's a FUCKING IDIOT!!
>>
>>135707818
>>135707236
no they spam shitty threads that always assume the mainstream media narrative of the day is true when they know it's not
>>
If Trump doesn't build a WALL, lower taxes, or do something about North Korea...he's FUCKED.

All his "But CNN guys" bullshit won't save him. He needs to shut his fucking PIEHOLE and get his White House together and stop acting like a fucking grown child.
>>
>>135708017
You honestly think the president doesn't know who china/Korea are? Do you really believe he isn't paying attention? What do your want him to do, tweet about the carrier groups we have in the south china sea? Should he brag about potential response times from our bases in the region? Or do you think it's possible that he's keeping the circus busy while he does shit behind the curtain?
>>
File: DGFgpE-VYAAmwA5.jpg (26KB, 732x327px) Image search: [Google]
DGFgpE-VYAAmwA5.jpg
26KB, 732x327px
>>135708106
Ok so what about today's biggest development?
>Huckabee releases a statement saying Mooch is out
>/pol/'s initial reaction is denial.
Since Infowars didn't report on the story, most posters initially dismissed the claims saying it's just CNN lies
>proof comes out that Mooch actually has been removed
>commence delusions of 64D chess
>enter britbong complaining about "fake news"
Seriously dude, do you actually think the entire Scaramucci story was planned from the beginning? What a fucking moron.
>>
You watch to much leftist news . It's a high intensity job. Expect it to not be covered the way obamas adm was
>>
>>135708017
Lol
>>
>>135708756

>CNN shill

>Durr the News is only real if it's reported on CNN

God what do they pay you? I hope not much.
>>
>Guys I love Trump but this is the last straw I'm a Cruz missile now

Ok
>>
>>135709493
I love watching CNN pennies get flushed down the toilet on these retarded shit posters
>>
>>135709493
Are you trying to claim CNN lied about Scaramucci losing his job? Seriously?

Then you have the audacity to claim that I was PAID to post the fucking truth?? The fucking PRESS SECRETARY released a PUBLIC STATEMENT you drooling retard.
>>
>>135703963
>We got out of TPP, out of Paris Agreement...fucking WIN again.

What about NAFTA?
>>
>>135705347
We'll never see a dem official arrested during his administration. Fucking fact.

His admin on the other hand...
>>
>>135703963
>>135708249
>>135708017
You may have come to the wrong place to have this discussion - even I'm surprised sometimes by the ability of /pol/ posters to put up a mental wall of denial whenever someone confronts them with the fact that they've fucked up. But you're not the only one who's noticed this.

I thought Trump might settle down after the election and start acting with more restraint. Granted, I always thought he was a douchebag, but I never thought he was the next Hitler, and I supported his policies even if I didn't like the man himself.

But he really seems like he just can't control himself. I genuinely think he might have alzheimers. Just look at his interviews from the 80s and 90s. He's not inherently nuts. A douchebag, yes, but he was always able to present a calm and reasonable face, and seem fairly intelligent. Sometime over the last couple of years he's just gone completely off the deep end.

Maybe it's not alzheimers. Maybe it's just typical celebrity syndrome: he's been rich and out of touch for so long that he can't interact normally with the real world any more. But he seems to have NO filter these days. Even Charlie Sheen had some self-control left. Either The Donald is on a bucket load of drugs, or he's got Alzheimer's, but SOMETHING is clearly eating away at his brain.
>>
>>135710452
Shit nigger, we got a fucking fortune teller in this thread. Can you give me next weeks lotto numbers too? Trying to go on vacation next month
>>135710682
And then there's this faggots. I like the way you slowly build from "I supported his policies BUT" straight into accusing him of being on drugs or having a mental condition. And all over, what, some tweets about less-than-consequential bullshit? Really honey-roasted my peanuts.
>>
The funny thing is, a lot of the things I'm hearing from Trump supporters now I remember hearing from Obama supporters over the last eight years

> he's playing 4-dimensional chess guys
> he's going to come through for us any minute now
>>
>>135703963

he's an idiot that doesn't know he's an idiot.
>>
File: Rat Jew.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Rat Jew.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>135703963
>Surprised a man who became famous for firing people on television, is ACTUALLY FIRING PEOPLE.

Jew plz
>>
File: motocykul.png (219KB, 433x292px) Image search: [Google]
motocykul.png
219KB, 433x292px
>>135703963
Oh no it's like hostile takeovers aren't a thing that anyone's ever heard of or done in business and our billionaire businessman president is simply going off the deep end

In other news, the sky is falling

t. Chicken Little
>>
He's a Dem operative sent to destroy the Republican party from the inside.
>>
File: behind.jpg (122KB, 674x843px) Image search: [Google]
behind.jpg
122KB, 674x843px
>>135703963
>>
>>135703963
Nothing wrong with trump tweeting. thats how i get my news.
nothing wrong with trump firing people. thats business/politics.
people need to harden da fuk up.
so harden up OP.

btw, you probably never voted trump.
>>
>>135703963
>our allies

Stfu... Trump got elected to NOT go to war.
>>
>>135703963
I dream of a day when shills like your are dragged out on the streets "REEEEEEE"ing and dropping your chicken tendies and a bullet is put in your mouth breathing parasites' heads.
>>
>>135704440
Only a shill would make such a fuss about a guy who literally is tv famous for firing the every living fuck out of anyone he doesnt agree. His net worth invalidates any of your arguments OP. Kindly go kill yourself.
>>
You are forgetting that Trump is a master media manipulator and that sometimes leaks are put out there intentionally by the White House.
>>
>>135704330
No one's falling for it anymore, faggots.
>>
>>135705971
Can you just pleast stop being a faggot for like 3 seconds OP. Every post I read is pure faggotry.
First off, your reddit spacing tells me you are from plebbit. For simply that you deserve to be gassed.
>I VOTED FOR HIM and I SUPPORT HIM BUT HES A RETARD REEEEEEEE
Your fooling nobody. Gtfo
>>
>>135713365
All he is doing is destroying any credibility that the office of the POTUS ever had.
>>
>>135712061
>And all over, what, some tweets about less-than-consequential bullshit?
Are you really going to pretend that the only unusual or irrational thing Trump has done is a few odd tweets?

It's everything.

Every.

Fucking.

Thing.

How could he possibly be stupid enough to fire James Comey, right when he was in the middle of the Russia investigation? It made him look guilty as hell to anyone who was anything but a fucking zombie. What the fuck happened to Shaun Spicer?
And Reince Priebus? Why the fuck is he now picking a fight with Jeff Sessions? Is he intent on alienating every single one of the few Republicans who are willing to work with him? And what cesspool did he dredge Scarramucci up from? Speaking of cesspools, remember when draining the swamp was a thing? Take a look at his cabinet - it's not drained. It's like that fucking Lord of the Rings swamp with all the dead elves in the White House at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, the shit he does is the real problem but the shit he says is fucking stupid as well. He's supposed to be the President of the United States of America. Do you remember when that actually meant something? He's supposed to be leading the most powerful country in the world, and he's tweeting about the stupidest, pettiest things imaginable.

The one thing I am holding onto right now is that at least he seems to be delivering on his promise to ramp up deportations.
>>
>>135703963
>But the fucking guy shitposts about CNN all day while North Korea is lobbing missiles
what alternative would you suggest rabbi? War? I'm sure you'll be the first to sign up right? That is, as long as the military pays for your HRT and transition before you ship out right?
>>
>>135713645
bullshit
>>
File: IMG_9014.jpg (54KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9014.jpg
54KB, 768x432px
>>135704109
>>
>>135713693
You are like little child

Let papa explain

Trump is like small rabbit, but small rabbit has teeth

In this case, teeth are mean largest known stockpile of thermonuclear warheads on planet

Many predatory birds and wolves and kitties try to eat rabbit but they forget

They forget rabbit has teeth
>>
Hello fellow deplorable MAGA supporters. Is anyone else besides me sick of being betrayed by him attempting to do exactly like he said he would do? PEE-YEW!"
>>
>>135703963
shareblue , same post day after day, you aint fooling anyone, you guys lost when Clinton lost, so then you change your name, different name same post, fucking cucks
>>
>>135713693
Shill number 2 , hi faggot! Kill yourself.
You shills have to understand some things.
First: Trump could do nothing that would make anyone want to have voted for Hillary instead. Nothing! I could hate trump with a fury and still be happy he beat hillary, so fuck off.
Two: The only "news" you get is from the MSM. Nobody with intelligence takes anything (even fox) literally.
Three: Comey should have been fired day one, if anything were mad he didnt do it sooner. He should fire Mueller to.
Four: How much do you get paid to sell out your country? If you took half as much energy as you do to shill here and applied yourself you might actually be a worthwhile human being. Sad!
>>
>>135708249
Trump is right to attack CNN for their bias. The biggest problem Trump has right now is public opinion being manipulated against him.
>>
>>135704560
> Also, Trump will be removing ObamaCare with executive orders this week

It's a fucking law. Passed by Congress and implemented by all 50 states.

You don't undo that shit with an executive order dumbass.

Why the fuck doesn't this board know basic civics?
>>
File: IMG_6561.jpg (256KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6561.jpg
256KB, 600x887px
Donald Trump is drowning.

He's in over his head, and somewhere in the dim recesses of his addled mind, he knows it. He thought being President would be just as easy as being CEO ... which for him means someone else would do the hard work, and he'd slap his name on the end result.

He really doesn't know what goes into the empires that he's run. He doesn't know how to build buildings. He doesn't know how to get permits. He doesn't know how to hire contractors.

He doesn't know how to write a script for TV, or what a real executive producer does. He doesn't know how to educate people, or how to write a book. He isn't a cattle rancher or a textiles manufacturer.

He's a name. A name and a suit and a hairpiece. His only advantages in life are his family fortune and the fact that a lot of Americans currently find blowhard assholes entertaining. If he had to work for a living, he would be fucked.

Trump doesn't know how to be President, either. He doesn't know how the government works. He doesn't know the limits of his powers, or why a Judge on "some island in the Pacific" can just tell him "no." He doesn't understand why a one-page list of bullets isn't a real tax plan, or why people laugh at him when he presents it.

He doesn't know, but there's noone to do the hard work for him. This is uncharted territory for Donald Trump ... he actually has responsibilities.

So he's scared and lonely and angry, and he reacts to that the way any manchild would. He mashes his red button, summoning a manservant with an icy cold soda pop, and then he sulks off to the living room to play video games. It's just that for Trump, the "living room" is a million dollar resort, and "video games" are "golf and classified discussions held in public settings."
>>
>>135713645
>Implying Obama didn't do exactly that same thing.
>>
>>135713982
kys fag
>>
>>135713693
>Reddit spacing
>pop culture movie reference in regards to politics
>"the one thing I'm holding on to", ie overly dramatic prose, may as well be literally shaking
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
And as far as his staffing decisions, who gives a shit? I'd the media didn't treat the white house like the BigBrother House, Trump could dial his team in without any of us caring. And I fully expect that all this drama will end up being a smoke screen for something else, just like it always is
>>
File: 1465066738784.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465066738784.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>135713994
Wow... that is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on /pol/. I genuinely mean that. I have encountered a lot of fucking retards in my time, but that is just... wow.

What point do you even think you're making?
>>
>>135713645
>>135713645
With the media? With Dems? He could say we are going to have basic income and universal health care and they be against it.
>>
>>135710682
>If I put a Confederate flag on my post, maybe they'll believe I'm one of them.
>>
>>135714297
kys muhammad
>>
>>135714207
Jesus, go take your liberal final essay assignment elsewhere you raging faggot.
>>
>>135714403
The fact that feigning some sort of faux sundowner scenario - creating a narrative that oneself is weak mentally - is a brilliant way to maneuver around those who would seek to otherwise hinder your agenda. Sorry if that sailed over your head, sweetheart.
>>
>>135703963
>Voted for him
No you didn't
>>
>>135714100
>Shill

>If I say the magic word, I won't have confront myself with the fact that what he's saying about my core beliefs being wrong actually makes a lot of sense.

also
>The only "news" you get is from the MSM.
Are you brain damaged? I'm on /pol/ with you right now.
>>
File: 4chan (25).jpg (30KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (25).jpg
30KB, 600x339px
>>135703963
>the Man is a fucking CHILD.

That sums up the Trump Experience completely.
>>
>>135714721
This isn't your safe space, I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>135714352
>And I fully expect that all this drama will end up being a smoke screen for something else, just like it always is
>Sorry if that sailed over your head, sweetheart.

>guys, he's playing 4-dimensional chess!

Oh my god it really is like being back in the early Obama years, when people thought the 'hope' and 'change' was going to kick in any second now.
>>
>>135713347
obongo is worth more than you, guess you can't criticize him either, you retarded bootlicker. And he was a fucking reality show host, that shit shouldn't bleed over into the white house.
>>
>>135713367
Pretty obvious, retard
>>
File: CLIMATECHANGE2.gif (13KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
CLIMATECHANGE2.gif
13KB, 450x393px
>>135703963
>winning about climate change
no. You are also wrong about the border, but I digress...
Climate change will kick your asses, liberals, libertarians, or not.
>>
File: 1501375781470.jpg (102KB, 567x542px) Image search: [Google]
1501375781470.jpg
102KB, 567x542px
>>135703963
I'm only out if Bannon leaves. Until then I don't really give a shit which civil servants he chooses to hire and fire. These people are our fucking servants. What kind of virtue signalling worm cares what they think or who it is personally?

All that matters is what they do in an official capacity and whether or not that gets us closer to the goal.
>>
>>135703963
Nice try libcuck.
>>
File: 1488838451312.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1488838451312.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
>>135703963
>Implying we aren't enjoying this ride that causes people like you to concern troll for $75 a week
>>
>>135714207
what a gay post, you're right though
>>
>>135715030
You faggots can't subvert the multidimensional chess meme by trying to tie it to king nigger so don't even try
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>135715277
This for real. I hope it gets crazier. I want the masses to choose between political correctness and the lives of their children and grandchildren.
>>
>>135712143
Stop larping. Nobody ever thought Obama did 4D chess. The meme itself was invented by Trump
>>
File: 1497751650700.jpg (230KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497751650700.jpg
230KB, 900x720px
>>135703963
>GUYZ we're totally not ShareBlue shills making $75 a week! We're just based /pol/ users who've been here since 1997, like all you LGBTQ, er, I mean, faggots(but you shouldn't use that word)! What're we gonna do about DRUMPT, er, I mean God Emperor Trump!?
>>
>>135715030
Lol What're you talking about Obama fanatics didn't even try to rationalise anything. It was enough that he was a Nigger.
>>
File: 1501536428068.png (4KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501536428068.png
4KB, 600x200px
>>135703963
stop crying you sniveling bitch.
>>
>>135714207
Fuck off you disease ridden faggot
>>
File: 22Wvtjs_d.jpg (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
22Wvtjs_d.jpg
36KB, 512x512px
>>135704256
Come'on bruhhh

Why we always hating on T_D
>>
>>135716123
Because they ban people for saying trannies or hillary supporters should kill themselves
>>
>>135705347
I agree. He's most likely not tweeting about because it could potentially damage the investigation
>>
>>135704256
>>135704132
>>135704116
Did you even read the op?

>>135703963
OP I agree with you generally. I think you just have to look beyond the left hate and the right idiocy and see trump as a flawed vehicle to implement a decent agenda. If he leaves the country better than he found it, who cares if he's a retarded man child or if he's handing out goodies to his cronies and fellow billionaires.
>>
File: joker_irl.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
joker_irl.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>135703963
>But the fucking guy shitposts about CNN all day while North Korea is lobbing missiles over our Allies HEADS.
Concern Troll Detected.

If he doesn't rehire Moochi it's for good reason. Can't do the job right, don't take the position at the White House. He talked shit about Bannon, and made a Penis reference in only one week. Was a liability.
>>
File: xftyHLD.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
xftyHLD.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>
>>135710682
Serious Question: what do you think it is that makes trump's base so thin skinned about criticism? Does something about him breed rabid loyalty or is it that they know deep down the criticism is right? I've been a republican and lived in republican areas my whole life and I don't remember anything like this with Reagan, Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain, or Romney. Honestly seems like 4chan is ground zero for people who need to accept that he won...
>>
Anybody says something negative about Trump they're for sure a paid shill

But if liberals only got outside their liberal bubbles they'd see why we won!

How are none of you choking on the irony
>>
>>135716690
This--- you stupid fucks
>>
>>135715706
I don't remember if they used the words 4D chess or not but they definitely said this stuff about obama. Pretty sure I remember Jon Stewart saying that when Obamacare rollout was a shitshow. I think he did say something about multidimensional chess.
>>
File: 1497322142182.jpg (155KB, 821x831px) Image search: [Google]
1497322142182.jpg
155KB, 821x831px
>>135717454
>>
>>135704109
Holy shit, this.
>>
>>135714767
google translate says what now?

Get back to saudi arabia you fucking shill.
>>
>>135703963
>I voted for him, I support him, still

Nice LARP faggot. They give you a raise to .05 yet?
>>
>>135715030
It really is. Neither of them were owed any favors by Congress before getting elected and it shows. The Democrats constantly played the game of "gee, we wish we could get this progressive legislation through but the Republicans keep filibustering!" The Republicans are playing the same game, except for "it's too conservative for some of us and too liberal for the others!" Nothing gets done except what's on the agenda regardless of which party "controls" Congress.

What remains to the Presidency seems to be executive orders. Congress won't make his ideas happen unless they get something out of it. What frustrates me is I think they'll reach a point with him where he goes along just to get some bills signed and give the appearance of progress.
>>
>>135715133
Sharejew fags
>>
File: trumpreddit.png (252KB, 662x282px) Image search: [Google]
trumpreddit.png
252KB, 662x282px
>>
>>135704624
>does he do this on purpose?

Yes.

And if you don't see why, there is no help for you.
>>
>>135703963
How can he be in control when congress controls everything. This man Trump is fighting for you right now everyday against our evil government. What are you doing?
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>135717454
So frustrated and angry
>>
>>135703963
/pol/ justifies his actions as literally the "HAHA JOKES ON YOU I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" meme
>>
File: REEDOM.png (192KB, 331x396px) Image search: [Google]
REEDOM.png
192KB, 331x396px
You're a fucking faggot OP
>>
>>135717235
I think they just enjoy fucking with people who take things seriously, at least pol does. Kind of like hipsters actually.
>>
>>135715030
Thing is that Obama seemed like a literal beam of light in the midst of the Dubya shitshow. In hindsight, it was very overblown, but the hype and hope was real.

There was NO promise or anything remotely positive about Trump. Fucker started right off the bat as a fuckin' humanoid outhouse.
>>
Time to get comfy

~ climb back under ur rock pls

Neanderthals btfo
>>
File: 1463128464762.jpg (410KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463128464762.jpg
410KB, 2400x1600px
>>135704440
This. He's alienating a lot of people. I'm tuned out now, maybe the other side was sort of right.
He's still better than Hillary, but at this point it's like asking "do you want to get fucked in the ass with a rifle or a telephone pole?"
>>
>>135705347
It's supposed to have been lining up accordingly since Jan 30th fucktard.
>Session recuses himself
>DON'T WORRY, IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN
>every
>single
>day

At what point do you realize there is no plan?
>>
File: annexure e.jpg (38KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
annexure e.jpg
38KB, 236x285px
united states president is actor
>>
>>135703963
Shill
>>
>>135703963
When he bragged about nonbraggables at the Boy Scouts of America and The Police Convention bragging about his campaign win, "beating" fake news and supreme court win, I finally came to the consensus I should stop talking about Trump publicly.
>>
>>135717235
You don't remember posting on pol when Regan was in office?
>>
>>135703963
I feel your pain bro. Maybe we actually should have voted for Hillary we woulda got a faster collapse.
>>
>>135724198
Over promise and under delivering is a good way to go out of business.
>>
>>135703963
Are you saying that he cant post twitter comments and fire people while trying to figure out what to do with NK? what would YOU do about NK? its great and to talk about things like "just blow them up!11!!1!" but this is real life and you cant just do that, we cant invade them, we cant nuke them, unless china decides their finally sick of their shit as much as we are there is more or less nothing we can do until they strike first.
>>
>>135703963
>every day this same thread is posted 10 times
>OP always BTFO but thread posted anyway
this is why you will keep losing, you're galvanizing his supporters with obvious concern shilling you moron
>>
I am utterly mind blown at the amount of hipocracy surrounding his short time so far in office, and the simply disregard by all his supporters.

I live in an ultra conservative shit hole in South Louisiana, so I get to see a good sample of the hive mind of his supporters daily.

They instantaneously excuse and write off any of his mistakes and clearly hypocritical moves with either blaming millennials or basically with memes they remembered from shared Facebook posts.

It's honestly a spectacle to behold, but equally frightening.
>>
Trump loves America more than you and every commie faggot you acquaint with combined.

He's also smarter, more ambitious, and more talented than anyone you know or have ever met.

MAGA faggot
>>
>>135726977
Or maybe your and idiot who hasn't once considered how your bias has prevented you from understanding Trump or his supporters.
>>
File: 1483708531675.jpg (446KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1483708531675.jpg
446KB, 2400x2400px
>>135726977
True, it validates that Churchill quote about democratic nations:
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
>>
>>135703963
>Potentially has incriminating evidence on a lot of politicians and other high ranking members of our government.
>Fires Scaramucci
It won't be long until half our government gets evicted, and trump becomes all powerful emperor palpatine
>>
the_donald ruined pol
>>
>>135703963
https://ahuwahzeus.wixsite.com/mysite/blog
this is what is wrong with the world
>>
>>135703963
I remember this one time driving home from a party and there were maybe 100,000 or more, frogs, just everywhere down a country road. Boy was it great running over all those fuckers
>>
>>135715983
no
>>
>>135714428
Of course. But you're ignoring the fact that his own incompetence and narcissism is undermining any attempt his cabinet tries to organize. Without a smooth running office you can't do shit. He's made himself easy pickin's.
>>
>See Awan thread
who's easy pickings?
>>
>>135716499
>>135703963
>>135704440
>Actually think they are fooling anybody
Please leave Shills.
>>
>>135703963
Alright pol now here me out. I agree with what OP is saying even though everyone is making good points about share-blue senpai. What I mean is I'd really like Trump to stay focus on his agenda and while he is accomplishing the fringes of his promises. Personally more focusing on moving tax reform and Inner city revitalization less "Who's getting unemployed today?"
>Inb4 nice try shill.
Can we all at least admit that?
>>
>>135730310
"You're Fired" - takes maybe 3 seconds. Gets 4 days coverage.

Does a bunch of other important shit during the day that you'll never hear about.

Quit falling for the electronic Jew so hard. You're embarrassing.
>>
It's [insert number between 3 and 9]d chess!
>>
File: 1762f67afedb5b9f06bc3d17f85b451e.jpg (224KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1762f67afedb5b9f06bc3d17f85b451e.jpg
224KB, 1280x1024px
>>135730576
I keep up with the accomplishments that Trump does that are ignored mostly by the media privatizing air traffic control etc my point is Trump is so committed to getting healthcare done he won't move on to tax reform. McCain and the two women will sink it because planned Parenthood (the women) and "muh butthurt"(John McCain).
>>
>was and am a big trump supporter
>can't criticize him on 4chan without being called a shill

kinda sucks that we can't have a rational discussion about how we can help trump get through his flaws
>>
>>135704560
Thanks for the news about the me. This should be headlines, and I did not known....
>>
>>135705971
I thought your OP may have been sincere until this post
fucking kys shill. sage
>>
>>135703963
Calm your tits amerilad, He has it under control.
Just have faith in your president. I'm from Canada and I have faith in him. You should to.
>>
>>135724322
>He's still better than Hillary

He really isn't.
>>
>>135703963
You're only making a cursory assessment. You don't know anything about what's going on behind the scenes, you have the biased MSM headlines forming your opinion and that's it. You don't know why he talked shit to Sessions, or why Scaramucci was let go, and that Bannon story is speculation/wishful thinking by the left.

Look, Trump has been in the entertainment business for decades. He's also a socialite who grew up brushing shoulders with the elite. He knows how to game, these billionaire types have a better understanding of how to exploit the masses, they understand propaganda and contagious thinking patterns. Trump's probably even more skilled at this than the average billionaire given his lifestyle and the circles he associated with.

It should be clear by now that most of what he's doing is misdirection and distraction tactics. It's also very possible that some of these people who he apparently slighted (Sessions for example) are in on it, where he pulled them into his office and said "I'm going to bash you, just roll with it, it'll all turn out okay" and so they do.

What's his endgame? Who knows. But he's certainly stirring thinks up so far, he has the entire worlds eyes on him, and he has been able to push his agenda forward at least a bit. He has 7.5 years left in the WH god willing, there's a lot of time left for him to achieve his goals.
>>
>>135703963
> the fucking guy shitposts about CNN all day

this is why i love him more than ever.

it's gonna be a rough 8 years for you snowflakes.
>>
Trump is a fucking moron. In way over his head but too arrogant to admit it.
>>
>>135732547
he won't make 8 years

screencap this
>>
>>135703963
fuck off shill its 4D chess
>>
>>135726977
Sure. I would love to FORCE you and your family to live muslim neighborhood.

YOU BRAINDEAD MORONS ARE SUPPORTING GLOBALIST THAT WANT FLOOD YOUR COUNTRY WITH MUSLIMS AND YOU WORTHLESS MORONS THINK YOU ARE SMART?

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!
>>
>>135734475
admit it yourself
>>
>>135727537
Yeah! People that watch mainstream media, niggers and womens.
>>
Fucking sage faggot shariablue shill
>>
>>135705568
saved
>>
>>135703963
I agree! Impeach Dahnald 'two scoops not enough' DRUUMPF! And vote for me! If you elect me I solemnly swear to:

>Legalize memes
>Legalize full auto weapons and 500+ drum mags
>Send all Jewish, communist, progressive 5th column members such as Hillary and Bernie in to a pit where they will fight for survival live on TV (money earned will be used to fix infrastructure and help poor white families)
>25 megaton recreational nukes will be sold on 4th of July
>Democrat party will be banned. Libertarians are alright don't go to school tomorrow
>All niggers, spics and Asians will be deported as well as race mixers (niggers will receive a one chicken and watermelon ration to start out a new life in Africa)
>Economic and military sanctions on EU if they continue importing shitskins
>New 6,000,000 dollar banknote with pepe the frog on it
>Proposition to lift all sanctions off of Russia if they fuck off from Europe
>Healthcare removal if you are fat, trans, gay, communist, redditor and smoker

And many more! Vote LithuaniaBro 2020 papa bless.
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (32KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
32KB, 600x360px
>>135704109
First Post
as is usual in such cases, is the motherfucking
Best Post
>>
File: q8rXoH7.png (180KB, 617x524px) Image search: [Google]
q8rXoH7.png
180KB, 617x524px
>>
>>135703963
I have no idea what Trump is even doing. I don't get that he doesn't just focuses on the job and carefully thinks before he says or does something.
>>
File: 1487373304965.jpg (262KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487373304965.jpg
262KB, 888x1024px
>>135724322
It only feels like that because the media kikes and lefties have literally been screeching about it since November 9 2016
>>
>>135703963
I voted for clinton and my wife's son did to, but i'm genuinely impressed by trump.
KYS faggot
>>
>>135703963

Thanks OP ive realized it was all a lie in the end. Drumpfs tweets are his undoing. Maxine Watermellon 2020!
>>
>>135727145

Hi Don.
>>
>>135713693
This. What the hell is Trump even doing? Why is he listening to his son-in-law who knows nothing about politics.
>>
Lol everyone calling out criticism on trump don't realize they are shills themselves.
>>
>>135714207
Well, thats true
>>
>>135739491
Watch as this goes ignored kek
>>
>>135714207
Looks like he's developing some real estate in your head. Nice blog post faggot.
>>
This is the biggest shill thread I've see in some time. Some examples. Big long essays about Trump from Conderate flags and people saying they live deep down South.

It's obvious. Do better.
>>
File: 1490823645853.jpg (19KB, 314x227px) Image search: [Google]
1490823645853.jpg
19KB, 314x227px
>>135705971
You're freaking out over the mooch getting the scooch? Who gives a fuck? Without the right guy in the position they have the wrong guy in the position. You admitted the economy is fine and border security is coming along, so what's your main problem?
Obama ran a smooth white house. There was really no turmoil. And now NK has ICBMs and north africa is a shithole. Who are you to judge how shit should be done? It's not like staffing a McDonald's.
>>
>>135744575
Oh yeah and the multiple people changing their flags repeating what they've said 2-3 times.

I mean shit guys.
>>
>>135731669
>muh 4d chess

You know our last President didn't have to embarrass himself and everyone around him to get his agenda through.

>and he has been able to push his agenda forward at least a bit.

Like what? A travel ban that had to be restarted, then neutered and is now getting fought in court? A failed health care push that the Senate is basically calling dead? Beyond the supreme court nominee who congress had to hold hostage for a year that he didn't even pick he hasn't done shit other than bitch and moan and stir shit up. It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
File: trump-time-travel.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
trump-time-travel.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>135703963
>I thought he was just a shitposting Bantsmaster
He is. In reality, Trump is something of a man-deity, in that he possesses (literal) powers and means we could never imagine.

Our understanding of Trump is limited to the view he gives us, which is a front. He's actually a descendent of the extra-terrestrial Nordic race and is rumoured to have an IQ somewhere in the 300s. He gave a hint of his supreme intelligence during the Mika Brzezinski controversy, which was actually a cleverly-disguised distraction from the new travel ban being implemented.

We'll never be aware of his true intentions, but he's here for good. Have respect and have faith.
>>
>>135703963
>Who in their right mind can spin it that this man is in control or there is not something wrong with him mentally?
Scott Adams
>>
whatever he does i hope america gets blown from inside out
>>
>>135706375
Better response than going to war for free. If SK wants our help, they should pay for it with interest. Otherwise, they're screwed. You lack political insight. Stop posting.
>>
>>135703963
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>135735598
>If you criticize Trump for anything you are automatically a Hillary supporter

Every fucking day on here
>>
>>135703963
We're fucked if something actually happens. Could you imagine this guy leading USA to war? You can't shitpost your way out of that.
>>
>>135707521
That makes literally no sense
>>
File: 1501106450195.jpg (171KB, 1023x655px) Image search: [Google]
1501106450195.jpg
171KB, 1023x655px
>>135703963

DUH. sounds like you are waking up. most normal people can see a cokehead con artist douchebag like Trump a mile away, you kids took a while to catch on.

'Businessman' - hahahahahahah, no US banks would lend to him after 6 fucking bankruptcies, so he was laundering Russian oligarch money for 30 fucking years and the MSM gave him a pass cause muh ratings and bottom line
>>
At what point is is "4d Chess" and at what point is it NOT?

I had to suffer through 8 years of Obama, with his fucking cult sticking by him no matter what he did. So if I call out Trump, I'm "ShareBlue Shill"?

I honestly didn't even know what the fuck ShareBlue was until about a month ago, and I still don't even know why it's mentioned so much.

All I'm saying is while I voted for Trump for his POLICIES...which I almost 100% support, the guys is a De Facto fucking RETARD, or he's suffering from some mental illness.

He's not some fool that stumbles around and gets everything right magically. He's a fool that bumbles around and makes many mistakes, and everyone says it's "4d Chess"

He says stupid shit, which is unnecessary and has no fucking relevance to his position as PRESIDENT, for starters.

And if he's so fucking brilliant, and playing "4d Chess" why can't he HIRE people he doesn't have to fire in the first place? Because it's bullshit, he has no instinct. People try to tell him what's going on, but the fucker surrounds himself with Deep State Rats or former Pro Hillary/Obama rats.

And he keeps doing it over and over. And he talks shit about Sessions, for not going after Hillary, while Trump literally said "I don't want to hurt her"....and everyone said "Oh he's playing 4D Chess" when THAT HAPPENED??

Everything he does is 4D Chess?? Even against himself? How the fuck is that possible? It's not, it means he's a fucking moron or he lost his memory about it all.

Christ's sake Man, the guy is NOT some 180 IQ mastermind. He's a successful guy who's losing his grip. I knew him growing up, watched him. He was a fucking mastermind, brilliant. Now he's a shitposting obsessive insecure child. All the dumb shit he says, all the mistakes, all the drama. It's not "4d Chess". It just isn't. At SOME point you gotta admit that your guy is fucking up. Or else you're just a cult member.
>>
>>135748175

See, then there's the OTHER fucking ratards, like you, that make shit up about him.

"Duh Cokehead Bro"

You realize, you're just as fucking retarded?
>>
>>135705971
>

hope you're not young enough for the draft when Trump's WWIII takes off soon as the ultimate diversion/distraction from russiagate, if so just enlist right now
>>
>>135703963
Isn't the nu age teaching us to always be joyful like children? He's the president of people. USA is missing out on childhood anyway, better late than never. Compare to 50ies American children today aren't experiencing that camp fire, play games outside experience any longer, so you play online.
>>
>>135748382
>hope you're not young enough for the draft when Trump's WWIII takes off soon as the ultimate diversion/distraction from russiagate, if so just enlist right now

See, that's MORE stupid shit. "Muh Russiagate durrr". I'm surrounded by fucking idiots on all sides.
>>
Report Bots as Illegal content so they get permabanned
>>
>>135706444
>
you can see he's really totally bald pretty clearly there, all you need to know about Trump is in his hair: covering his bald head with a ridiculous combover and daring everyone not to laugh in his face is the key to his whole psychology
>>
File: 1495516707831.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495516707831.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>135748282
>

of course he is a retard, he always has been, since when was he a genius? 6 fucking bankruptcies one after the other, all his investors got wiped out for billions, no banks would lend to him, he didnt even write one single word of his own fucking book and if he was quizzed on it he would fail, roy cohn and roger stone were the only brains he ever had, he was too busy shtupping lolis and snorting coke to pay attention to business
>>
>>135706444
>Apple
What a fucking pleb.
>>
I regret voting for him
>>
dementia, m8
>>
File: 1499747872239.jpg (120KB, 885x880px) Image search: [Google]
1499747872239.jpg
120KB, 885x880px
>>135746996

it's coming soon, no imagination needed, he will outdo Bush's Iraq catastrophe that only cost us 3 trillion fucking dollars and global standing as world leader
>>
File: 1494549617214.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494549617214.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>135703963
Suuuuure shareblue
>>
File: DT2.jpg (295KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
DT2.jpg
295KB, 976x549px
>wrestling tier
>sundowning
He is a degenerate and will be remembered as such, same as his hardcore supporters.
>>
>>135749249

Lemme guess. "ShareBlue" is like your version of the Libcuck's "You Russian bot yur workin fer Putin"

Amirite??
>>
So any criticism of Trump is "ShareBlue"...that's cool. He's still a fucking RETARD.
>>
The Libshits accuse everyone of being "Muh Russian Agents"

Trump DIEHARD cultists accuse people of being "ShareBlue"..

Both absolute fucking useless Morons.
>>
File: 1501319003552.png (185KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501319003552.png
185KB, 601x600px
>>135749643
Welcome to /pol/ you've gotta be new here. or a moron of you don't know what Shareblue is.

Also, if you're going to say "Old /pol/" like so many have before you, please see pic related.
>>
>>135749458
And germany will soon be germstanbul have fun never being relevant ever
>>
>>135750012

> You're a Moron if you don't know what Shareblue is

> You're a Shareblue Shill.

PICK ONE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
>>
His constant whining is grating

>THE MEDIA IS UNFAIR

He was supposed to be an alpha male, not the first woman president
>>
>>135703963

Don't sweat the petty shit you read in the media. It's all melodrama.
>>
File: 1501371342730.png (323KB, 827x678px) Image search: [Google]
1501371342730.png
323KB, 827x678px
>>135703963
>>
>>135751055

I'm not. I fucking hate the media. They've almost all lied about Trump.

That doesn't negate the fact that Trump still acts like a fucking manbaby child who whines about stupid shit.

BOTH realities can coexist simultaneously.
>>
Both the following are true statements:

1) The (((Media))) is almost 100% Democratic and supports mostly Left Wing candidates.

2) Trump says stupid shit, acts like a manbaby, and really has no grip of the office of Presidency YET
>>
>>135751230
>That doesn't negate the fact that Trump still acts like a fucking manbaby

You're post is "manbabyish".

It's all just sensationalized bullshit. If it bothers you stop paying attention to it. Because, in the end, it all amounts to nothing.

So quit your crying.
>>
File: 1500390690618.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1500390690618.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>135703963
I voted for a shit poster because I want to watch the world burn ot get better god damn it all
>>
how does this theead have so many replies?
>>
File: 1501577738619.jpg (1008KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501577738619.jpg
1008KB, 1536x2048px
>>135704132
>>135704256
>>135704625
>>135705568
>>135705631
>>135705652
>>135705733
>>135706044
>>135706278
>>135706493
>>135706782

Alt-right pseudos are the newest iteration of bronies. You guys ever wonder where the bronies all went, and who the trumpanzees were before coming out? I know multiple people from highschool who underwent this transition in the last 5 years after graduating. Makes perfect sense when you think about it:

Their fandom is unshakable, and ultimately serves as a communal attestation to their superior taste and sensibilities. It's less about the content or substance, and more about the way identifying with - and feeling they belong to - an enlightened few.

This accounts for why they're completely immune to reason, and perform staggering mental gymnastics to explain any factual incongruity with their orthodoxy. But ultimately, it's a superiority compex wrapped around an inferiority complex. I wonder what form this hilarious phenomenon will take next?
>>
ITT : reddit doing mental gymnastics in the face of legitimate criticism
You're all morons, get the fuck out of here if you want to virtue-signal so much
>>
File: 1333629410.jpg (27KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
1333629410.jpg
27KB, 486x485px
Jesus, shit is like a shill beehive in here.
>MUH concern SHILLING
>alt right being called an actual thing
>muh reddit
>everybody is stupid except me, specialsnowflake-kun
>"Ur a baby virgin lolz!"
Fuck, even the actual redditors can fucking smell it, goddamn. Have pity bump you nigger fagets
This is just sad. Just because you lot reply to your own thread with different ID's doesn't mean it isn't obvious. Pathetic.
>>
>>135751979
>When you can't conjure up an argument but you can conjure your retardation on a Mongolian book burning forum.
>>
>>135703963
>I voted for him, I support him

Literally fucking kill yourself you useless moron
>>
>>135753110
Triggered?
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (43KB, 465x309px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
43KB, 465x309px
>>135703963

Who cares.

Its the most fun politics have been in my life time, and I'm old enough to remember scenes like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYfmRwryQo
>>
>>135753459
u mad lol
>>
How are you shill faggots forgetting that he still has 3.5 fucking years left to implement his agenda + BTFO all the deep state bootlickers still hanging around WH?
Can you not see that hiring and firing on a whim is common practice in the upper echelons of corporate enterprise? You made one fuck-up? See ya. No time for that shit.
You're bitching about his tweets? He's been tweeting outrageous shit from before he was running for president you ignorant fucks. think he was going to stop?
He doesn't give a flying fuck about PR outside keeping MSM/DNC/RINOs away from his actual strategy. If they're confused, GOOD.
Fuck off back to reddshit.

>>135703963
>I voted for him
I'll take shit that never happened for over9000 alex
>>
>>135753007
Obvious as fuck.
/pol/ doesn't give a fuck about any of this shit. I sure as fuck don't. Any whiny faggots coming here to bitch about watching the system crash and burn are watching the whole thing fly right the fuck over their heads
Trump wants everyone to be confused while he continues to do exactly what he wants to
>No fucks given
Why in the fuck would any true proud kekistani be upset about any of this shit
Shill central over here. It's pathetic.
>>
File: 1491541676797.jpg (297KB, 678x954px) Image search: [Google]
1491541676797.jpg
297KB, 678x954px
>>135705568
>>
>>135703963
>I support him, still...
i dont know what's wrong with him, but i know YOU are what is wrong with america
>>
File: 1492978399521.png (30KB, 468x698px) Image search: [Google]
1492978399521.png
30KB, 468x698px
>>135755265
>>135756005
I can smell your tay-sachs from here you inbred kike rat.
>>
File: isr2.jpg (89KB, 950x450px) Image search: [Google]
isr2.jpg
89KB, 950x450px
>>135752392
It's not reddit it's JIDF. They run /ptg/ and the same dozen people pull eight hours shift keeping it on page one slot one. I've been calling this shit out for ages the current /ptg/ right now is made by NatView the Portuguese kike rat.
>>
>>135758849

I'm JIDF now? Okay

Reddit/JIDF here Anons....I admit it. Caught.

I got paid a whole $5 dollars for starting this thread. Checkmate FAGS!!!
>>
>>135703963

The best thing about Trump is what he represents. That's more important than the man.

I don't give a fuck about him, when you get down to it. He's got some competent help, and that's all that matters. But what he shows is that nationalism is winning, and it's here. He shows us that nationalism CAN win. The lib left CAN be defeated, pushed back, and we have the will to do it. People are actually discussing race realism, about ending the welfare state, about the advantages of pursing ancap principles, and the real source of this country's problems in public now, without fear of reprisal or castigation. We can have a real public discussion about things that truly matter, without drowning in sentimentality and ire, and we can start using that as a basis for fixing public policy. We're finally maturing as a culture.

Even better, we can get a few supreme court justices in over the next few years, and swing the supreme court back to the right. And best of all, if we can swing a few more state legislatures in the next major election, we can call a constitution convention and debug the problems at the source, and shut down the lib left permanently.

None of these things depend specifically on him or whether he's a genius or not. If his administration can accomplish this, I don't give a rat's ass anything else he did or didn't do, or anything else he happens to do between now and then, and he can waddle off into the sunset as a hero when he's done.

He's awesome. He's everything this country needs right now.
>>
>>135704256
>Literally nobody is falling for this shit anymore. Move on to a different, dumber forum.
>move on to a different, dumber forum
>almost 300 replies
Almond status: activated
>>
File: 1470352686489.png (85KB, 291x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470352686489.png
85KB, 291x344px
>Iran deal still going
>Obamacare hasn't changed one bit
>Failed muslim ban
>Administration is a mess
PLEASE, DADDY TRUMP... I WANT TO STOP WINNING JUST THIS ONCE! I'M SICK OF IT!
>>
File: 1501552858907.jpg (271KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501552858907.jpg
271KB, 1200x800px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13593307
>>
File: 1489834828957.jpg (184KB, 881x703px) Image search: [Google]
1489834828957.jpg
184KB, 881x703px
If the get rid of him like they did to someone that messed with their money scheme before.

They will create another movement that despises them for good reason.

Media Arrogance has shown their hand a little.
>>
>>135703963
>images.jpg
>can we fucking admit it
CONCERN TROLLING

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE 270 REPLIES

CONCERN TROLLING
>>
>>135762001
Triggered little Trumptard
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.