[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEK was a kike psyop plant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 98

File: psyop.png (72KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
psyop.png
72KB, 500x267px
Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Does anyone know what the symbol PEPE is always making with his hand means?
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 898x610px
>>
File: 1498781808656.jpg (67KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498781808656.jpg
67KB, 650x650px
>>135701755
You are not correct but also not far off. Kek is "occult" and "idol worship". But this is not a bad thing. The God of the bible was misrepresented. God obviously does NOTHING, he has no opinions, preferences or wishes. He is everything, you and the universe. The unborn and the born. God IS and through God everything else IS. No judgements whatsoever, religious thinkers in the past were most of them absolute brainlets.

"Fallen angels" do act however, they have wishes, opinions, preferences. Kek is a fallen angel that we awakened to take vengeance upon the globalist cucks. You are shilling against our mythos to empower theirs. The mythos of the Owl Minerva, the Goat Baphomet, the Bull Molek (Talmudic spelling, english version) and whatever they call their phoenix bird, possibly Lucifer in modern terms.

Kek will destroy and devour them all, for they are spent and weak. Their power drained so badly they require constant torture, rape, cannibalism and death sacrifices to even function. Kek is rested, and he is going to fuck shit up.
>>
>>135701755
doubles on this?
where was this glorious insight before? isn't it a tad late?
>>
>>135703636
>But this is not a bad thing.
nigger are you full on retarded? You are speaking completely out of your ass
>>
>>135703742
I have been trying to tell people for some time bruv
start here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA
>>
File: IMG_0458.png (64KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.png
64KB, 535x509px
>>135703636
Don't forget that the Egyptians were the only country to ever completely enslave the Jews. It's not just Kek rising but also Thoth. It's just too bad that the (((mods))) are blunting the magic by 404ing digit worship and get threads. They're literally trying to shut it down.
>>
File: fred.png (173KB, 370x260px) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
173KB, 370x260px
>>135704216
nice try kike
>>
File: IMG_2695.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>135703886
Out heathen
>>
File: IMG_0639.gif (14KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.gif
14KB, 256x300px
>>135704347
Before Kek showed up white nationalism was a joke, nobody took it seriously.
>>
File: awake.jpg (981KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
awake.jpg
981KB, 1700x2200px
>>135704417
>>
>>135704516
I did not say things could not be appropriated for other purposes. I only told you the truth, face it or don't if you think all this is a big coincidence you are a complete idiot anyway and worthless. Nothing in this world is a coincidence
>>
>>135704216
>404ing
>literally sacrificing a whole thread of memes and shitposting to Toth the purple nazi dove
>this somehow being a bad thing
???
>>
No it came from /egy/ a muslim board. Kek was an attempt to get millenials to convert. But insread created an idea which in its core is about genociding all semites, including mudshills of course. They got memejacked, fucking -stanis
>>
>>135704543
Kys Buddhism has exactly as much LARPing mysticism and fairytales as every other religion. Buddha was born what, ten times before he reached enlightenment? And only so few because he was MUH CHOSENITE. There are a few redpilled aspects like meditation, all being parts of the one / the one at the same time, etc. But pretending to be oh so superior is complete horseshit. Also it is far too close to nihilism when you go deep into it. Not functional for actual life on earth, only for monks or people who want to just go around being "consciously aware in the present moment" a la Eckhart Tolle who shills for refugees. Literally trying to regress BACK into animal-consciousness because the human step, the next step, is just too hard for them.
>>
File: 1500338849443.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500338849443.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>135703636
>3636
What did Kek mean by this?
>>
File: 1487420742562.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487420742562.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>135701755
>claims to be Buddhist
>obsessed with bible fairytales
Praise KEK! Hail the God emperor!
>>
>>135701755
>the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels

that one is strictly Italian
>>
>>135704796
Kek was a Baphomet meme as well. Still this is all Kek subverting the subverters. He is and was a great symbol and holds tremendous power, worship is currently low / hidden but it will rise again come the Happenings of NK getting btfo and all the political turmoil that will happen. The economy is going to shit, war must happen soon. This war will be the precursor / trigger for the actual one they want, the one with Islam vs the West. Pike´s Third.
>>
File: 1496531811961.jpg (52KB, 797x789px) Image search: [Google]
1496531811961.jpg
52KB, 797x789px
>>135704516
Kek can whistle into little normie ear so he can hear, the true despair
>>
File: monk.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
592KB, 960x552px
>>135705065
ummm except you don't know wtf you are talking about. Buddhism first off is not a religion, it is in reality the first science ever devised by men and all the wisdom mankind has ever known was written in the dhammapada

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

There is no mysticism in Buddhism learn wtf you are talking about idiot
>>
File: 1473727815814.jpg (181KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473727815814.jpg
181KB, 800x800px
>>135701755
You take the bible too literally anon, Kek is a tool we have unleashed in a world of chaos to destroy a tyrannical world of order. This cannot be done with Christianity
>>
>>135705209
I don't believe in the fairy tales you fucking idiot but they do and they know the bible backwards and forwards and everything they do is in accordance with its prophecy and mockery ffs you are an idiot. Is there not anyone anymore capable of critical intelligent thought?
>>
>>135701802
so cucks have most power after all
>>
File: 1496949380110.jpg (70KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496949380110.jpg
70KB, 500x486px
>>135705348
Esoteric Kekism has more in common with Vajrayāna & Shingon along with Vedic magic mixed wuth Ogdoadic tradidtion than the bible. This goober just wants the end of the world.
>>
File: IMG_1803.gif (1MB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1803.gif
1MB, 400x560px
>>135704753
The instant they started shutting it down was around the time the happenings dried up.
>>135704692
Have you ever considered the idea that kikes have been running circles around us for hundreds of years because they have a monopoly on the occult? Look at how they crushed the Thule society.
>>
>>135705539
except you didn't unleash it, the kikes did, it is the Illuminati card deck ffs. And idiots like you believing it uniroincally just goes to prove my entire point so thanks
>>
>>135701755
What's with all the "Christain" shills attacking kek today
>>
>>135705262
Other kek meme, but yes, not irrelevant in the big picture. The frog spaming on /int/ and /pol/ was done by /egy/, also theinitial kek praise threads. And well, not gone lie. War with shitskins is needed. That curse needs to be cleansed from earth, so nobody will remember the moon demon in 30 years.
>ib4 kike
No, european. I want to see every muslim be turned into red mud.
>>
File: 200w.gif (465KB, 200x143px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
465KB, 200x143px
>>135705571
Yes, its called meme jacking idiot. You may know the bible but you have no understanding of Kekism and have no idea what you're talking about in general, but please continue...
>>
>>135705704
>Have you ever considered the idea that kikes have been running circles around us for hundreds of years

The problem is it is a divide and conquer technique the Christians are the only organization in western society organized enough and powerful enough to fight them and the more people they draw away from it the weaker it becomes which has been their goal from the beginning
>>
>>135701755
damn, this fag again? he was spamming this shit several days ago. Go away shill
>>
>>135703636
Youre incorrect, but not far off.

You haven't gone deep enough.
>>
I'm in contact with an entity inside my head that calls herself Stacey. She appeared to me in person as a small girl and multiple times as a large Triangular aircraft at night.

She talks me through various Illuminati type scenarios and occultic themes, with various voices. Imitating various world leaders. She performs basic magic around and for me. Such as teleporting my kittens around, making it so that when I throw objects they have moon gravity, giving my computer an extra 25FPS in GTA Online, putting me on doses of heroin and crystal meth directly into my brain, without the physical drug, spawning a parrot inside of the shops, spawning a frog inside of my bedroom, spawning herself on top of my dick. Showing me closed eye visualizations of the edge of the universe, a fucking alien, and the black hole at the centre of the Universe.

I have so much fucking arcane knowledge on the occult from this entity that has god powers.

Ask me any shit about the occult yo
>>
File: uncleanlikefrogs2.png (2MB, 1496x3824px) Image search: [Google]
uncleanlikefrogs2.png
2MB, 1496x3824px
>>
Oy vey, go back to blaqpol you nerger

>protip: he's a kike from endpol
>>
File: that feel.png (2MB, 3404x2344px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
2MB, 3404x2344px
>>
>>135705951
The Christians aren't even trying to fight, most of them are nigger-lovers.
>>
>>135701755
It's so weird how Kek is leading us to eradication of the Kikes, then.
>Jews create Kek
>Kek destroys Jews
>Kek becomes the Jew
Praise Kek!
Sage the slides!
>>
>>135705711
>has secret knowledge of Jewish KEK magic
>unironically accepts card game as real
>everyone else is dumb, he is smart
Praise KEK!
>>
>>135706148
How can I tap into the occult myself?
>>
>>135701755
Daily reminder that kike was a kek psyop
>>
>>135705704
They aren´t exactly running circles but yeah their plans are ancient and they are carrying them out quite efficiently this time around. I blame technology. Before, they simply could not subvert and corrupt people fast and globally enough. They got minorly btfo hundreds of time though, cast out etc.

Also note that the Hyksos tribe of egypt, Akhenaten being a Mystery Babylon cultist jew, was CHASED out by based Egyptians. The whole slavery-exodus is a rewrit to garner sympathy and this whole "struggle is us woe is me yadayada".
>>
here listen this secret shadilay version cia made

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QMB4Dmhg66s
>>
>>135706649
20 years of study in advanced faggotry. Go train at the Monroe Institute, enroll at http://www.ni-u.edu. Praise KEK daily.
>>
File: gas.jpg (101KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
101KB, 600x395px
>>135705899
hey

hey bro gys
>>
>>135705951
They really do hate and fear Christianity. They´ve tried infiltrating Catholicism (with a lot of success) as well as Protestantism. Masonry and other "Christian related or possibly related" things are heavily subverted on the lower levels and fully corrupted on the higher ones. I have to say they are horrifyingly efficient and single-minded in working towards their end game.
>>
>>135706855
No alliance between mudshill shitskins and whites ever. Get that out of your system
>>
>>135705899
hahah I wrote a book about all of this in 3 weeks first book I ever wrote and the first publisher I sent it too offer me a published so please continue telling us how I am the one here that doesn't know what they are talking about
>>
>>135707107
>>
>"any remotely successful meme is the CIA! Do you feel paranoid and like you don't want to try anymore?"

No, Fuck off
>>
>>135707129
finally someone that knows wtf they are talking about
>>
>>135706103
I have gone too deep into new age / buddhism, too deep into Studies in Pessimism-tier Schopenhauer, too deep into Eckhart Tolle present awareness, too deep into conspiracy stuff, too deep into a lot of stuff. What should I delve into full force to get closer?

Law of One - Ra? The Truth Contest? Rereading the Bible? Michael Tsarion Nibiru Ninherzog returning to fuck up Enki / Enlil? Give me at least some pointers, I love adventures.
>>
>>135707230
Anyone can publish on Amazon, someone published Hillary Clinton. Not impressed
>>
>>135706649
Sex magic. Cum to ideas.

Pic related is drawings I've made of closed eye visuals, the entity Stacey has shown me.
>>
>>135706479
I am working on waking them up, I wrote a book that will be out soon.
>>
>>135706148
Listen up little /x/ this is extremely dangerous. We call it schizophrenia and mental health but you can use your own terms they are equally true. This entity is most likely "the messenger" from the messenger ritual mentioned by Paulo Coelho (the mason & mystery babylon cultist) in his book The Pilgrimage. This ritual if practiced poorly can fuck your brain right up.
>>
Anybody have that drawing of pepe with Trump's hair in warhammer armor?
>>
File: tiger-pepe3.png (197KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
tiger-pepe3.png
197KB, 512x800px
The Jews used to laugh about this. Well they're not laughing any more, not now that they realise the gravity of the situation.
>>
>>135706299
Do you buy the meme? The hand symbol means something. I am intimately familiar with occult symbology but can't anything referencing this particular symbol
>>
>>135706299
whoever made it knows their shit regardless of whether it is accurate or not
>>
>>135706527
Religion / whatever shitposting this is is literally the precursor to "politics". And in the sense of religion meaning broadly = beliefs, worldview, selfview in relation to the world, influences on goals and dreams etc, it is far more important than "political leanings" in all political actions and considerations. Hardly a slide thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIXspg0FdSM
LOL. it takes place in MI. and features a CULT of CLOWNS. ICP FTW MMWCL.
anon, just night be on to something.
>>
>>135706589
you have no clue what is really going on in this world bro you don't belong on this thread start here then come back after you have spent a few days watching these vids

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA
>>
>>135706888
Holy Kek praised and checked. You know Shadilay was the only thing giving me relief during the PG investigation. Sure I knew in the back of my mind about the darkness practiced by the top evil ones, but I never focusedly pondered it. PG almost broke me, Shadilay saved me.
>>
>>135707424
except it isnt self published idiot, hence I said the publisher offered me a deal, again you are someone else that doesn't belong on this thread I don't have the time or inclination to educate you on the occult right now
>>
>>135704692
maybe it is a kike psy-op but it backfired on them, hence the attempts to shut it down.
>>
>>135706299
is pepe this final redpill?
>>
File: pepeidiots.png (3MB, 1940x2768px) Image search: [Google]
pepeidiots.png
3MB, 1940x2768px
>>135707781
its what i posteed

its showing coming judgment with the eclipse and then the nuke on sept 23
>>
>>135707145
? Was not implying this. Also you are a fool if you believe there is any other way. No civic nationalism or multiculti, simply the world vs the world-destroyers.

You know the alternative right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
Their shit moving along just as planned.
>>
>>135707995
I have a knowing of actual occultism, not YouTube occultism. Like the left hand symbol on the chin you fail to understand. They recruit out of HS and some colleges. If you have any knowing of what is hidden, that symbol wouldn't be hard to understand. What your book titled?
>>
>>135706888
digits confirm
>>
>>135706855
The Semite Hyksos named the refuge they fled to after their sun god (ra, yah, amen), Isis (goddess of the throne, took her name to symbolize the transition of rule from Egypt to the Levant), and el/Baal/Saturn, their original Canaan deity. Hence the name Is Ra El. The older Egyptian pantheon is returning to destroy the usurpers.
>>
>>135701755
>Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
the Rapture hasnt happened yet
>>
>>135707995
>implying a meme typically used in anti-semitic memes was created by jews
>uses conspiracy theory videos that would make Alex Jones scoff as his evidence

wew lad, you're something else.
>>
>>135708177
yah I agree it has been beneficial to us, but as I said it is simply a display of their power to each other PEPE it is full of occult and they ran the WP 666 psyop. They are signaling to each other their dominance over the "right" movement and how they control both sides. Now as you said certainly it could backfire, but unless one could truly form a cult of kek with millions of followers etc, the point of it is occult idol worship and divide and conquer same as always
>>
>>135707568
I've got this bitch talking in my head all the time in different voices, and changing my head states. She could literally turn the whole planet into a block of gold, yet she just uses her magic on me and small objects around me in her games.

What do I do, to get her to give me my wishlist?
>>
>>135707230
Publisher is? Also title of book gib.
Hopefully you realize symbolism and the use of it is real, whatever you think of it´s validity or "reality" in some magical sense. Did you happen to notice that the Nike logo is the rings of Saturn?
>>
>>135704012
Call for an Uprising is a fucking kike shill. He also runs the retarded disinformation flat earth RussianVids channel. Go back
>>
>>135707781
You will not find the real deal unless you are sitting on books that are handed down from top masons through generations. Some can be found through luck or the black market, hard to verify originality though.
>>
>>135708358
I won't say until is published or they will try to block distribution of it. My book isn't only about occultism only the history of in so far as it relates to what the kikes are doing and how they using occultism to destroy western society from the Templars>Rosicrucian>Mason>Illuminati. I only recently started getting into more specifics about occultism and the symbology

So what does the symbol mean?
>>
>>135708567
there might be something in that.
>>
>>135707995
>not posting StormCloudsRising
shill
>>
>>135708554
you have no clue what is going on in this world you don't belong on this thread, none of this is theory it is very easily proven fact and I do it conclusively in my book
>>
>>135708162
And you don´t find this suspicious? That a book written by an obvious brainlet, in three weeks no less, was so eagerly gobbled up?
Mystery Babylon invested tremendous resources into destroying Kek, subverting him, officially "killing" him, weakening him, calling him cringe. Yet Mystery Babylon also created him and pushed him on us along with his prophet Pepe (mbuh)? You seem confused.
>>
>>135708607
All modern corporate logos are occult, they have been doing this shit for 1000's of years.

I dont want to say the tile but if you want to email me at [email protected] with a unique code then post it here I will send you a copy of the manuscript
>>
>>135708681
you are an idiot or shill fuck off
>>
>>135708302
Okay but elaborate please. Half /pol/ prays on the boards daily for nukes, end-war-tier happenings, WW3, anything to change the current situation of slow Western-Weimar death.

Also if we wait too long they will have brought in enough enemy combatants and Pike´s Third willcome true, followed by Kalergis dream.
>>
>>135708802
yah Trail of the serpent, morals and dogma, and the secret powers behind revolution are good ones
>>
>>135706148
How do you get past arceons?
I want to see if they have cool stuff!
>>
File: 4.png (178KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
178KB, 470x470px
>>135709236

I want to see your identity card.
>>
>>135703886
it's funny how people can understand the false dichotomy of the Republican-Democrat Parties, viz. they were both controlled by the same globalists to give the illusion of free-will.

Well, guess what, the same group of people are doing it again, this time with Satanists/Communists and Masons/Kek.
It's all the same occult/Canaanite crap that goes by a thousands different names, yet *coincidentally* all preaches the same thing: That Jesus Christ isn't the Son of God come down to earth to save mankind from their sin.

Funny how they all have that in common, almost as if....
>>
>>135709206
No it isn't suspicious for reasons I wont say
>>
>>135708442
Verily so my Cooperian friend.
>>
File: KK.png (104KB, 695x980px) Image search: [Google]
KK.png
104KB, 695x980px
Fools.
>>
>>135709363
I just did the messenger ritual with the entity, and the fucking bitch quietened down the invocation ritual words and tricked me into repeating them. So I couldn't ask her for the list.

I've endless fucking games going on with this entity in my head, she will do shit like spawn a foot radius fucking smoke ring next to me and by the time I've gotten up to put my hand through it "to deflower it". She has broken the ring and laughed at me and told me I've been cucked.

She calls these little games The Game. As in the /b/ meme. All I got to fuck her for was for 2 seconds, her on top as a little girl, and I purred like a fucking cat after I came.
>>
>>135709417
this guy gets it bets post yet anon, I count three people on this thread that really know wtf is going on including myself
>>
>>135708899
I can't tell you, it's a violation of sacred honor. Look to the Ogdoadic tradition that trained the three Medici popes. Find someone that will give you access to a private collection, perhaps looks through old HS & college photos for friends or people you know displaying the symbol and try there, we are all around you. (((They))) control the media, why would you accept their version as reality? The cult of KEK literally has an unbroken chain going back to the foundation of Hermopolis and the 8 fold way by the royal redheads. Just wasnt called; The cult of KEK. Anyhow, wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>135708467
But God also sent a plague of frogs to punish those WAIT A MINUTE. The plague was sent to punish the good guys for "enslaving" the bad guys. Ah shit I do hope OP is wrong still. I will have some blind faith.
>>
>>135706888
Checked! Nice. There's a metal one suggested too, that's breddy gud.
>>
>>135709678
Thank you anon, much appreciated
>>
You will kneel before your Egyptian gods of Chaos!
>>
>>135701755

Now THIS is probably the most retarded kike shilling I've seen here yet.

For the love of god, please suicide, OP.
>>
>>135708579
I was wrong this isn´t the messenger or any occult stuff, you are going insane my friend. Perhaps some inflammation of the brain (cut gluten, sugar and coffee for at least 1 month to try) or plain old schizophrenia. Get checked up but be very careful or they will institutionalize you. Maybe read some religious or spiritual texts and meditate, try to take control of this "entity". Jung is warmly recommended but must be supplemented with something else. Perhaps the Bible, perhaps The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Campbell.
>>
>>135704216
>jews
>being honest about their "suffering"
Nah, Egyptian kangs wuz good bois
>>
File: baal.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
Hail your Goa'uld lords!
>>
File: Apophis.jpg (59KB, 596x453px) Image search: [Google]
Apophis.jpg
59KB, 596x453px
>>135709907
>>
>>135709678
I do not accept their version of reality I know everyone here is in the matrix I am not, I escaped some time ago I am top tier red pilled only the top Bilderbergs know more than me and that is only because they call shots in real time
>>
>>135709643
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Triangle spaceship.png (12KB, 973x862px) Image search: [Google]
Triangle spaceship.png
12KB, 973x862px
>>135709881
Not going insane. The voices in my head are supernatural. The entity controls an aircraft that looks like pic related.

You don't get it, I'm the only man on the planet in contact with an actual God.
>>
>>135709236
You have been shilling this book and this email account multiple times in recent times, without REALLY shilling it. What´s your endgame? Making us look forward to a real /pol/x/ book and then lose it due to never seeing the thread in which you finally publish the title? This is just cruel and niggardly. Give us a website that will have the name so we can check up. Also a humdrum ETA on publishing date?
>>
>>135709877
nah you are just stupid, if you read the thread you might actually learn something, there a re a few people here that know what they are talking about if you aren't a complete buffoon you should be able to figure out who
>>
>>135709364
But the public versions are edited for public peruse. I suppose you mean the closer-to-lore versions.
>>
>>135710072
Me?

I mean that this entity inside my head has the power to destroy the Universe, yet all it chooses to do is put me through yes or no games.

I'm not even fucking kidding you, there's an alien out there in space that looks like a crustacean. And the black hole at the centre of the milky way galaxy is a giant sphere, with swirling purple gasses around it.
>>
>>135709643
So sorry about your brain anon, F.
No bully but you write in perfect schizoid, I sincerely hope you are just shitposting.
>>
>>135710204
you seem to be wise to what is really happening in this world, so you know how powerful they are. I don't want them to be able to block distribution or have any copies until it is out. I have given many copies away on here. I am not shilling it, only offering people the final red pill if they want it
>>
>>135705539
The tyrannical world of order and Kek are both controlled by the same group of people.
It's Hegelian dialectics.
I thought 4chan was filled with smart people, and yet they can't see how they're getting manipulated YET AGAIN lol
>>
File: hail_sagan.jpg (830KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
hail_sagan.jpg
830KB, 800x1120px
>>135710404
>>
File: 1498781968838.jpg (91KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498781968838.jpg
91KB, 650x650px
>>135709678
Ah yes the bloodline of the Prophets vs the bloodline of the Pharaos. Or the true Illuminati (armageddonconspiracy.org memories aahhh those were the days, even though that website was subversion and pure talmudism) vs the false ones, the Archons, the 6000 Rulers.
>>
>>135710069
Mind Kontrol Kult RA
Mind Kontrol Kulture

lots of people on here know whats up
>>
>>135710525
yah I agree they only escaped the first layer to be caught by the second, even this place is run by them, this is a containment center
>>
>>135701755
I thought everyone had turned against Kek anyway and declared it a MAGApede thing ruined by Reddit?
>>
>>135710739
yah I know there are about 3 or 4 on this thread, but we are a very small number... for now
>>
>>135710069
You posted this EXACT post in another thread about your book. Why pasta your own stuff? It´s a bad look.
>>
>>135709907
This, remindber that on Purim, they celebrate the slaughter of 75k Persians as well as eat pastries of the flesh of a Persian, Haman, whom they mock.
>>
>>135710525
The real dialectic being played is atheist Marxism vs. Christianity. What do they both have in common? Both invented by Jews, both claim that the Jews dindu nuffin and that the occult is dangerous and/or powerless so nobody should concern themselves with it.
>>
>>135710739
I am very familiar with Mk ULTRA, did not know it meant kult though tx
>>
>>135710178
Yes you and thousands of others, some of them Napoleon, some of them in contact with Aliens, some with Atlantis, some with Inner Earth.

Anon, Sort Yourself Out.
>>
This is an obvious jew smear campaign.

No one gives a fuck about semitic rules and fantasies. Fuck off with your bible shit.
>>
>>135711135
You're talking code cunt, you don't want me talking shit.
>>
>>135711058
There are very few people that will know the meaning of it, which is why it is used the way I used it and will continue to use it
>>
>>135710481
I understand the care you take, these are precarious times and the balance is razor thin. I just don´t trust emails or even communications with /pol/acks outside the chans. So we are on the same page here.

"Given it away" do you mean as in PDF form?
>>
>>135709417
This guy is 100% correct. Take heed of what he says.
>>
>>135710902
It's the plebbitors saying that to disguise what they are. They steal memes, run them into the ground, make them cringy, and then claim they were never part of the trend.
>>
>>135711299
word doc.
>I just don´t trust emails or even communications with /pol/acks outside the chans

Hell brother they run this place too, it is a containment center
>>
>>135709206
>durr hurr, controlled opposition doesn't make sense at all, why play both sides, there's literally no point!
if two people are playing chess, but only one player gets to make all the moves (for both sides), who do you think is going to win?
>>
>>135711189
yeah, this faggot is larp'ing as a buddhist but defends christianity and quoting bible verses, that right there should tell you he's a fucking shill.

Christianity is the biggest jew meme of all time.
>>
Subbed to you OP. Nice channel
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-27+at+12.34.55).jpg (535KB, 1533x583px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-27+at+12.34.55).jpg
535KB, 1533x583px
>>135709417
This.
>>
>>135710404
>black hole at the centre of the galaxy
Good job anon, maybe your higher self is trying to redill you on some stuff. But that entity + your writing means that you MUST calm it down. Maybe listen to relaxing (and good):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>>
fuck off OP.
>>
>>135701755
OP is spot-on. Cuckistanis btfo, repent before it's too late
>>
>>135711456
you're stupid and you don't belong here
>>
File: IMG_9700.jpg (819KB, 425x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9700.jpg
819KB, 425x533px
It's like a chant!

Pe Pe Pe Pe Pe
>Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay
>>
>>135710882
It is known. There is one thing to remember though, their psychopathic arrogance knows NO bounds. This is their greatest strength and weakness. Cliche term but it really is, the source of their drive and relentlessness (along with their doomsday "destroy everything force God back / punish God" mentality) as well as the source of their extremely slow progress, up until modern days.
>>
>>135711596
yeah, everyone who disagrees with you is stupid, a shill or a kike, heard it before faggot, stop pushing your bullshit.
>>
>>135706148
I really like ozzies
>>
>>135711775
yah try to reading the thread or leave idiot. We get it you are so smart you have it all figured out. You are one of the 7 billion people int he matrix telling those of us that are out of it how smart you are and how you have everything figured out. We've all heard it a billion times, thanks for stopping by
>>
>>135710481
Anon have you read the Fastest and Most Direct Means to Eternal Bliss? Now called just The Rose IIRC.
>>
>>135711926
No I haven't
>>
File: tumblr_nqmkqnVYp61qmj60wo1_500.png (211KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqmkqnVYp61qmj60wo1_500.png
211KB, 499x499px
>>135711517
Repent from what, KEK to Christians is the symbol for the Archangel Michael. Why do you think Kekism fights the stantic Illumanati and has helped to rise the first Christian Dominonist POTUS.
>>
>>135711926
Oh no yes I have some of it anyway, I actually quote from it in my book
>>
>>135711925
ironic how your post perfectly describes you.
>>
List of magic the Goddess entity inside my head has done:
Spawned a girl on my dick.
Created a star next to one of the points of a 3 star triangle in the night sky.
Created and deleted a star on several occasions in the night sky (sped up the speed of light).
Spawned a beer inside freezer.
Spawned a foot radius smoke ring.
Spawned electricity waves across charcoal embers.
Spawned 4 female kittens.
Spawned a frog.
Spawned a red and white orb in the night sky, which I was given control of briefly with my eyes.
Spawned a parrot.
Healed a burn scar and then unhealed it.
Removed the left-hand side breaks of the car I was driving, and then put them back, whilst the car was in motion.

And much, much more.
>>
>>135712081
yah sure buddy bye, go back to sleep
>>
>>135703636
Fuckin Kek wills this shit boy
>>
>>135707129
>the primary counter to their end-game is an abrahamic religion
Seems like it could be a trap
>>
Has everyone forgot the winning Presidential ticket??

Trump/Pence

If that doesn't give you chills concerning world event and/or Bible prophecy, nothing will.

I voted for Trump.

I don't deny what COULD be though.....
>>
File: GoW.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
GoW.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>135709236
Yes?
>>
>>135701755
This is the most pathetic attempt at gaslighting /pol/ that I've ever seen. You really think this will work?
Stick to yelling T_D after every post that goes against your narrative, it's far more effective for you
>>
>>135712280
here let me quote from my book to help you all as to why they hate Christianity and push the occult:

Chapter 9: Secret Socities
Now that I have hopefully opened your mind to the realization that those in power or the “deep state” are corrupt and peddle nothing but lies, then when those amongst us try to expose those lies they simply apply a negative “weaponized” label to those of us speaking truth to power without actually addressing what is being said to dismiss us and avoid the topic at hand, we can actually get down to brass tacks and freely discuss the facts. A perfect example of how this tactic has been applied can be observed by how the MSM portray media personality Alex Jones and his news outlet InfoWars as “fake news”, when he has been proven time and again to have been right when exposing government conspiracies for over 20 years, once you read this book and are armed with the same knowledge we have, you will be able to see them, their minions, and actions just as transparently as we do and you will see it is all true. I will show you how ancient traditions, knowledge and rituals have been passed down for over 6000 years by numerous organizations that have expanded, mutated, and sometimes merged. Every so often they have been forced underground only to resurface with a new name and seemingly new mission, when in reality the goal has always been the same. This is no “conspiracy theory”, I have traced the history of these organizations and people from ancient Egypt to the Pharisee’s Christ expelled from the Temple all the way up to the modern day and can call them out by name and provide countless quotes and sources to coberate this. All secret societies can trace their origins back to ancient mystery religions known as the occult from Egypt, Sumeria and Babylon, the beginnings of human civilization.
>>
>>135712280
These organizations were responsible for subjugating the masses as an intermediary between the people and the ruling elites worshipped as Gods. Everyone has heard the saying “knowledge is power”, this statement isn’t just allegorical. In ancient societies this knowledge mostly consisted of astronomical calculations. Those that knew how to use the stars to determine seasons informed those in the society when the seasons would change and when to plant or harvest crops, how to navigate to distant lands, and could threaten to darken the sky as a demonstration of their power knowing when an eclipse would occur. With this knowledge a small elite could control large populations. This should be no revelation to anyone as we see this in society everywhere all the time. If someone knows everything you know what would they need you for?
>>
>>135711357
Makes sense. That MAGApede image seemed a little "Trying too Hard" to me.
>>
>>135701755
I know most people here think you're a shill...

But it seems you're actually an autist/schizo that ironically believes what you just wrote.
>>
>>135712280
A typical example of this is if you have the knowledge the mechanic that works on your car has, why would you pay him to fix it? I specifically chose this example because it poses an interesting paradigm. Often times we may actually have the knowledge to do things we pay others to do, mowing the lawn for example. We aren’t paying them to do it because we don’t know how to do it ourselves we are paying them because we have more valuable skills which allow us to earn enough money to pay those with less valuable skills to do things we don’t want to do. This relationship always goes in one direction. A person can choose to work at a job they are overqualified for if they wish, but a person can’t choose to work a job they are under qualified for. The difference here is knowledge. The one with the knowledge required to do a more valuable job, has the option to do so, providing them a more privileged lifestyle. In a free society this knowledge is open to anyone that wishes to pursue it and is intelligent enough to learn it, however with secret societies (communist societies), they tightly control and restrict access to this knowledge keeping the number of ruling elites to a manageable number in comparison to the rest of the population. Most of them also don’t have any real skills or knowledge of value unlike your mechanic and most likely could not earn more than minimum wage if they had to without this advantage provided to the vast majority of them by blood, birthright and nepotism. An example of this are many politicians, you see imbeciles like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Elizabeth Warren that can’t seem to string a few words together to make a coherent sentence yet they live in multi-million dollar homes. Sometimes there are honest intelligent politicians that have gotten into their positions of privilege because they actually earned the votes to attain them, but most times they were chosen and groomed for them like Macron was in France.
>>
>>135712280
Again no surprise here we all know this is happening and even have colloquial names for it, such as the ole boy network or the crony capitalists, or the saying “it’s not what you know but who you know” etc. What most people don’t know though is that this is all a show for the most part. These are the not the people in charge, just like in the movie the Matrix (written and directed by Jews) the people have to be given the appearance of choice to maintain the illusion, in a democracy anyhow, in authoritarian countries all they need are the weapons and institutions like the KGB to enforce the social order, there is no need for any pretense of freedom and democracy. In our democracies, it doesn’t matter which candidate or party you vote for or which wins, it is simply designed to give the people the illusion that they made a choice and they have exercised some measure of control, when the reality is both candidates are owned by the real people in charge, whom we can exercise no control over. Soon we will come back to this and I will explain how they are able to exercise and maintain this control in our democracies.
>>
>>135711108
newsflash: all your fascist groups have been infiltrated by Jews LONG AGO.
if your logic is simply "Jew is bad", then you're not going to find any group to belong to.

Jesus Christ was the Son of God, marxists, masons, jews, atheists, gnostics, occultists all try to diminish that fact.
Christianity also never claimed that "jews dindu nuffin", Jesus called the Pharisees (a sect of Judaism at the time) the Synagogue of Satan.
>jews =synagogue of satan= dindu nuffin.
no sweetie, just no. please stop embarrassing yourself lol
>>
>>135711446
Controlled opp is the bread and butter of the Protocols and everyone here who is not a newfag or a /leftypol/ shill knows about it. This does not mean that EVERYTHING is cointelpro.

If it does, the game is done and you can just log off your account huh.
Bonus question just for you burger:
>A famous family originally by the name of Bauer who funded both sides of a famous conflict, resulting in a wholly new geopolitical situation.
>>
>>135712280
First let’s explore the history of these secret societies. I graduated from Mercer University which is a private Baptist University so although I have never been a practicing Christian I am a bit of a scholar on the history and politics of Christianity, meaning I have studied it quite extensively from an academic point of view as I find not just history itself fascinating but the history of Christianity in particular and as a Buddhist recognize Christ as a Boddhisattva. In fact I would like to share one of my favorite Buddhist parables that perfectly describe Christ to Buddhists.
It is said that soon after his enlightenment the Buddha passed a man on the road who was struck by the Buddha’s extraordinary radiance and peaceful presence. The man stopped and asked, “My friend what are you? Are you a celestial being or a god?”
“No” said the Buddha.
“Well then are you some kind of magician or wizard?”
Again the Buddha answered, “No.”
“Are you a man?”
“No.”
“Well my friend, then what are you?” The Buddha replied, “I am awake.”

Buddhists view Jesus with reverence and veneration as a Lama or Guru. I don’t want to go beyond the scope of this book by delving into the history of the Old Testament, or what the Jews refer to as the Torah, but I do want to mention the Kabbala and its significance. I am not sure how educated my readers are on the history of Christianity, but some of you might possibly have heard of the Gnostic Gospels (I actually wrote a paper on these Gospels in college). These ”lost” Gospels were discovered in a cave in 1945 in the Egyptian City of Nag Hammadi. They contain among others, the Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Mary, and even the Gospel of Jesus. It is believed that these Gospels were not made part of the Canon by the Council of Nicea because of their heretical nature.
>>
>>135712280
The Gnostics were a sect of Christians labeled as heretics and ruthlessly hunted down and slaughtered by their contemporaries because they were trying to incorporate an ancient tradition of possessing hidden and secret knowledge needed in order to obtain salvation rather than receiving salvation through Christ. You can interpret this as a cultural phenomenon that was done keeping in line with tradition or you can interpret it as a group of deposed wannabe elites trying to create a new gravy train elite class in this rapidly expanding religion that was toppling the ancient power structures, old religions and ruling classes of the time. The goal is to always have a group of people with secret knowledge, where you can only gain “salvation” through them. Christ destroyed this ancient model of a privileged class, allowing them a way to gain salvation through him free of charge.
>>
>>135712280
The highest development was in the Egyptian and Cabalistic systems, and it was blended with Christian thought in the schools of the Neo-Platonists and the Gnostics...Its studies were only kept alive during the Dark Ages among the Jews who were the chief exponents of its Cabalistic aspect...and it is still alive today." (Fraternity of inner Light, Dion Fortune)
Regardless of what you believe to be the motivation behind the Gnostic movement, I only mention it in order to draw parallels to the Kabala, Judaism and the ancient religions preceding it that were institutionalized forms of control. If you are a Christian then you are free to interpret this as you wish, however it is common knowledge amongst historians that this is a common characteristic among ancient religions. I minored in Anthropology and studied Latin American cultures to see many examples in the priestly classes of Native American cultures, since they were discovered at such a relatively late period of time comparatively they were able to be documented and studied objectively by outside observers to this day.
If religion is the opiate of the masses and the true believers have their book of knowledge and instructions, then in order for there to be a ruling elite to exploit them they also need their own book of knowledge and instructions. For Judaism this is known as Kabbala, which offers an occult explanation of the revelations of the prophets and history of the Israelites. Below is an excerpt from A Program for the Jews and Humanity by Rabbi Harry Waton, which I have quoted from several times already.
"There never was a time when any Jew believed that Jehovah spoke to Moses or to the Prophets in any other sense than we believe today that God - that is, existence - reveals himself through the minds of a Spinoza, a Hegel, a Marx, an Einstein and the like." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 217)
>>
>>135712280

"His (God's) intention will be realized through bloody struggles, wars and revolutions; the present social order will be destroyed together with all institutions that are bound up with the present social order. State capitalism and fascism will take the place of the present social order." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 225).

As a Buddhist I am also intimately familiar with the teachings and doctrine of the Dhammapada, which is the complete opposite of organized religions in this respect. There is no organized structure or clergy/ruling elite, or secret knowledge or ceremonies. In fact the entire premise of Buddhism is built on universal egalitarian principles and self discovery of truth. The reason I mention this is because during Christ’s so called “missing years” it is my belief he was in the East where he learned of Buddhist philosophy and principles which in his time were already over 500 years old and he incorporated those principles into his teachings which are in the New Testament. I also wrote a paper on this in College. There are many very similar parables in The New Testament that are in the Dhammapada and the very use of parables as a teaching style seems to indicate this. I later found writers of a similar mind while researching this book.
>>
>>135712280
"For centuries there have existed certain esoteric schools of mystical philosophy originating apparently in several Oriental currents of thought meeting in the Levant, Egypt, and the nearer East. We find in these schools elements of Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and Egyptian occultism mingled with Grecian mysteries, Jewish Cabalism, and fragments of ancient Syrian cults. Out of the hotch-potch of Oriental philosophy, magic, and mythology arose in the earlier centuries of the Christian era numerous Gnostic sects, and after the rise of Mohammedanism, several heretical sects among the followers of Islam, such as the Ismaelites, Durses, and Assassins, which found their inspiration in the House of Wisdom in Cairo. To the same sources may be traced the ideas that inspired such political-religious movements of the Middle Ages as those of the Illuminati, Albgenses, Cathari, Waldenses, Troubadours, Anabaptists, and Lollards. To the same inspirations must be assigned the rise of early secret societies. The Templars are said to have been initiated by the Assassins into anti-Christian and subversive mysteries, and we find similar traces of an old and occult origin in the Alchemists, the Rosicrucians, and the later mystical cults of the Swedenborgian is a familiar example." (The Anatomy of Revolution, by G.G. better known as 'Dargon,' author of The Nameless order, published by The Patriot, October 922).
Again you are free to decide what you wish doing your own research, but it is my interperatrion based on my knowledge and research that Christ having been exposed to Eastern knowledge and traditions through the Buddha’s teachings of the four noble truths and the eightfold path attempted to fuse these beliefs and teachings with the ancient teachings of his people the Israelites and in doing so took away the power from the elites exploiting the current system. The Jews hated
>>
>>135712280
Christ for toppling their power structures and hegemony, regretfully enough against Jesus’s teachings and the complete opposite of his intentions there later emerged a new power structure and priestly class under Christianity now known as the Catholic chruch.

It is a long standing tradition amongst the Jewish people to hate Christ and Christians which you read about in the Bolsheviks chapter and can find countless other examples of in the appendix. The Jewish Communists mocked, tortured and killed the Christians in Russia and other European nations during the Communist revolution in the most demonic, degenerate and inhumane ways imaginable. This is also reflected by the attitude of many Jewish writers and publications to this day examples of which I will also provide in the appendix. They have hated Chirst ever since his offer of a new convenant and have never stopped trying to regain the control over the masses they lost over 2000 years ago. In order to achieve this goal they must destroy Christians and Christianity to reinstitute this ancient power structure which has since morphed into what we call Communism in the present day and propogated through their Kabbalistic secret societies and even the Catholic Church itself which is nothing but a Kabbalistic institution of Pharisees, cult ceremonies, lies, pedophilia and idol worship. If you actually read your Bible rather than having a “priestly class” read and interpret it for you, you will see that the Catholic Church is just a reincarnation of the institution Christ sought to destroy. Below are just a few quotes and exercepts that support my conclusions. There will be countless others in the appendix as well.
>>
>>135709417
Lucifer is a Son of God, Azazel is a Son of God, Abadiel is a Son of God, Makatiel is a Son of God just like 'Jesus' Real name Michael of the Seraphim is a Son of God. What's your point
>>
>>135711456
The modern interpretation of Christianity is. Did you know that agape, the "love" mentioned when loving thy neighbours, the love that God has for you etc, means = a desire to guide you in righteousness and proper conduct. Or something similar. It is the guiding hand of the father, the gentle nudge of the mother. NOT ignoring evil, accepting evil or rolling over to it.
The Bible calls them out specifically numerous times. Christianity has been under direct attack since 60 years back (of course more, but this is near in time and been ramping up). Feminism, cultural marxism, gay rights, it´s not just "communist" it is ANTI-CHRISTIAN.
>>
>>135711664
The gold standard dream movie :/
>>
File: 1501477667624m.jpg (86KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501477667624m.jpg
86KB, 969x1024px
>>135701755
checked
also fuck off, OP
this copypasta is boring
you're not stopping the Happenings
Just accept it.
>>
File: 1474419211872.jpg (187KB, 726x820px) Image search: [Google]
1474419211872.jpg
187KB, 726x820px
>>135705857
They are afraid of its power.
>>
File: 1501535549729.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501535549729.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>135709977
>>
>>135712280
I stated no such thing. Maybe change the way you are looking at all this. Take a practical approach. What does Christianity promote? The opposite of cultural marxism. What do they use to weaken society in order to consolidate power, hinder opposition and weaken their enemies will and motivation? Yeah you get the reasoning.
>>
>>135712631
>all your fascist groups
Where?
>>
Is this that faggot that's always talking about his book in every fucking pedogate thread?
>>
File: 1501390485061.png (130KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1501390485061.png
130KB, 320x319px
>>135709907
>>
>>135712894
Thank you, copied to read later, it´s late. Check your mail right now please for I go to sleep and am working this week = might miss your next rampage.
>>
>>135713651
Same guy. Looks interesting though, a few posts above he quoted a bunch from it.

If you like Tsarion or that fat guy who I keep forgetting, think he was a Zecharia Sitchen guy and then started shilling against Christianity. Maxwell? Then this is interesting stuff.
>>
File: 1472532536421.png (764KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472532536421.png
764KB, 800x700px
>>135706888
he is with us
>>
>>135713313
>>135712935
People have been enslaved by that ridiculous religion as well as Islam for far too long. It has hindered science and progress, with the whole of western civilization taking bended knee at the hands of the jewish god.

You can talk obscure 'occult' bullshit all you want, christianity/Islam is the biggest mindfuck in human history.
>>
mods doesn't this break R11?
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>>
>>135713091
>>135713207
Look at the fucking people in this thread believing in this shit unironically what else do I need to prove my point? I hope after my posts you can all see what is happening here
>>
>>135708579
Seriously your reality is tainted. Get help from a doctor, don't show your full power level or you won't be going home for awhile
>>
>>135713725
sent bruv
>>
>>135703636
HERETIC
E
R
E
T
I
C
>>
>>135713828
Sicthen was a Mason, he did translate the Epic Of Gilgasmesh though I almost presented some of his work in my book but I don't trust him and dont want to turn my readers onto him
>>
File: 1472938873400.jpg (806KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
1472938873400.jpg
806KB, 709x709px
>>135708302
You think our corruption is meaningless?
>>
>>135713968
Man, my reality is tainted with magic. I've got a being that can make anything possible in 24/7 communication with me inside my head. And she will not give me my fucking list. My list has girls, money, weed and protection from physical and social violence.

She can mindcontrol people to say and do things and then wipe their minds, she can do anything.
>>
>>135709570
Max par!
>>
>>135712390
Revelation makes mention of a hydra-like dragon with many heads.
In the end times, two of the heads die, but the others still live.
Just because Trump goes after Obama, Hillary, Soros, et al. doesn't necessarily mean he's not part of the dragon. Remember, the dragon had many heads.
And all the masonic imagery that permeates Trump admin, kekism, etc. is just too much to not notice and be worried over.
Of course i'm happy to see Trump going after bad guys, but i'm not about to call him God-Emperor or worship a frog just because
>zomg, 666, trips! Satan spoke to me!
Jesus Christ is the only answer, nothing short of Jesus will rid the earth of all the pedos and occultists.
>>
>>135713849
Christ freed the people from degeneracy and servitude guy try actually reading the thread please. I can understand your being against religion but your understanding of the reality and history is very plebe.

People that don't have a solid set of principles and morality and easily manipulated. This is why the kikes want to destroy Christians and hate Buddhists, because their bribes of secret knowledge or wealth or power won't work on us.

If people are just liberal willy nillies they can be swayed into accepting and partaking in anything that will lead to their own destruction. Now you may not need a book and set rules to live to by to prevent this but most people are idiots and if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything
>>
>>135713890
I had no idea this was a rule. Obviously not enforced or the board would be 40% cut in thread count. Did you visit /pol/ before today or did you just come straight from the JIDF app?
>>
>>135714455
>And all the masonic imagery that permeates Trump admin, kekism, etc. is just too much to not notice and be worried over.

anon is awake
>>
>>135714053
Thanks man I like to keep it very light and quick on the email as I said. Will read and if I like it, will support if I can find it to order. Godspeed in your endeavours, whatever you believe in. The West must prevail, even if it must be the planned way (with our final push fucking their plans up) of Ordo ab Chao or phoenix out of ashes. Sorry for using their symbolism and images but yeah, I really doubt we even want the current West as is.
>>
>>135713890
nice try shill, nothing is being advertised on this thread fuck off
>>
>>135713607
Hitler's Nazis allowed Jews. It was documented in Greatest Story Never Told.
Trump, who many accuse of being "the next Hitler", is surrounded by Jews.
Richard Spencer is descended from Jews, and associates with Jews.
Milo, Cernovich, et al. are Jews.

Look, I don't even know if "all Jews are bad", maybe, maybe not. But if YOU think all jews are bad, then name me a group that doesn't have ANY affiliation with Jews whatsoever. Because I can't think of one.
Even many anti-semitic people turn out to be Jews, further muddying the waters, e.g. Bobby Fisher, that one guy who mentored Trump (can't recall name)
>>
>>135714897
As a Buddhist and scientist I will use whatever means necessary, I have no fear of their superstitious occultism thanks my friend
>>
File: 1498781622747.jpg (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498781622747.jpg
87KB, 650x650px
>>135714126
>Believes in forgiving God
>Believes in an army of Angels BTFOing Satan and/or Lucifer both + their third of the angels
>Believes in catholic mysticism and mother mary (ISIS) worship
>Cannot fathom that God might use one of his lost children who wished to return to him, to repent, ie: a fallen angel, for a Good Cause
>Still thinks God will forgive / use him, the perfect image of a constant sinner and blasphemer

Ok
>>
File: 1494604677413.jpg (13KB, 236x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494604677413.jpg
13KB, 236x230px
>>135701755

Kek speaks through your digits and he says OP is a faggot!! And this hand symbol means something too!
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>135701755
>bringer of light
No, retard, he is the God of Primordial Darkness.
>god of chaos
No, again, retard, he was an Egyptian God of the Ogdoad, which is the Gods of Primordial Chaos- that is to say, Gods unto themselves with their own properties, but also of the same formative material and exigency. Kek is not a "Chaos God- Bringer of the Light"; he he actually a "God of Primordial Darkness, of the Ogdoad, or, Primordial Chaos".

Get it straight at least, faggot.
>>
>>135709292
Ahahahaha did you use punctuation your books?
>>
>>135714241
He turned out to be some kind of shill. I have a hard time discerning what is disinfo so I have to consider all of his work as "entertaining mythologies possible useful for Jungian psychotherapy, Campbellian interpretations OR fantasy novels".

Opinions on M. Tsarion btw?
>>
File: 1472942212682.png (273KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
1472942212682.png
273KB, 450x497px
>>135713893
I'm speaking to you directly now OP, leave this alone, we have come, we are legion and we will not falter. נָפַל
>>
File: IMG_0152.png (380KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.png
380KB, 1242x2208px
>>135713313
>opposite of cultural Marxism
Really? They seem to have a lot in common
>>
>>135714295
What subversive memery is this, picrelated looks pro-Kek AND pro-Christianity, yet uses the Baphomet/Baal silhouette.

Chaim?
>>
>>135701755
>Implying inducing chaos and ending the world is bad
Wew
>>
>>135703636
You only just found the nail and board friendo. OP is terrifyingly accurate, you just need to find your hammer and start putting the work in. Kek is powerless under the cross.
>>
>>135714610
I think you have it backwards, with christianity the population is very easily controlled and can be coerced to do a lot worse than believing some sjw bullshit. That mind virus can turn ordinary folk into rabid beasts who slaughter without mercy, all in the name of their 'god'.
>>
File: demon.png (360KB, 554x598px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
360KB, 554x598px
>>135715252
You have no pwoer here demon
>>
File: KEK.jpg (111KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
111KB, 960x646px
>>135715115
This
>>
>>135714455
Tbh Goyim Goddess / Shiksha Goddess had a good video about big T. Of course his family and general connections and beliefs are worrisome. But we must have something to believe in, some kind of hope. I still hope he is 4d-meme-chessing everyone.
Specific thing to look into: Roy Cohn
>>
>>135715514
Jesus do any of you actually read the thread before you post?

>>135712509
>>135712544
>>135712590
>>135712610
>>135712647
>>135712671
>>135712728
>>135712791
>>135712855
>>135712894
>>
File: 1472674212916.jpg (22KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472674212916.jpg
22KB, 250x242px
>>135715370
You are close yet far anon.
>>
>>135715252
I will show the people what you don't want them to see, I am the light bringer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A
>>
>>135715310
Cool screenshot anon, except it´s wrong. I agree that devaluing this life for the benefit of afterlife / rebirth / whatever you believe is a horrible doctrine and a sad attempt at Terror Management Therapy (Theory).

However, none of these things means what you think they do.
Sin = miss the mark (expression comes from a bowman missing the mark).
Meek = people who follow Gods decrees. This includes btfoing satanists and evildoers.
Turn the other cheek = Don´t engage duels, don´t fight roman soldiers in the street they are trying to provoke you. Focus on Sorting yourself out and living a good life.
And so on it goes.
>>
File: 1472534091422.png (720KB, 1337x801px) Image search: [Google]
1472534091422.png
720KB, 1337x801px
>>135715548
Your attempts are fickle and weak.
>>
File: 1428924395659.png (317KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428924395659.png
317KB, 393x500px
>>135715730
So you do have a knowing of the eightfold path...interesting
>>
>>135715252
This is exactly why I like symbolism and meme magic (fuck you "cringe" posters). It´s exactly what the powers that be have used for thousands of years to great effect. Nothing triggers their panties as much as when plebs try to join the only real game. Game of Ideas.
[GoI]
>>
>>135716033
Grab a chair an popcorn demon I am just getting started, you will all fall
>>
>>135715730
yes, I read all that alex jones tier garbage.

Btw, I am also a gnostic and occultist, and I find your slander to be bullshit. I do not belong to any 'top' globalist organization, nor do the people in the occult community do either. Most are losers anyhow.

You're just fucking paranoid as hell, and superimposing that paranoia on the world. Occultists have been hunted down throughout the ages because it represents free thought outside the mind virus of organized religion. People fear it.
>>
>>135716109
Yes I have been a practicing Buddhist for 20 years in fact you prob got that meme from me posting it lol
>>
>>135715252
>2017
>casting word binding spells with such an ambigious meaning they mean literally nothing
Top Kek Yael, gtfo.

Strong's Concordance
naphal: to fall, lie
Original Word: נָפַל
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: naphal
Phonetic Spelling: (naw-fal')
Short Definition: fall
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to fall, lie
NASB Translation
abandon (1), allot (1), allotted (2), anyone falls (1), apportioned (2), attacked (2), born (1), bring down (1), burst (1), came down (1), cast (16), cast down (5), casts (1), collapse (1), come (3), dash down (1), defect (1), defected (3), deserted (3), deserters (3), did (1), dismounted (1), divide by lot (2), divide it by lot (1), downfall (1), dropped (1), fail (1), fail* (1), failed (4), fall (130), fall down (4), fallen (55), fallen away (1), fallen down (4), falling (3), falling down (2), falls (22), falls away (1), fell (98), fell down (8), felled (1), felling (1), give birth (1), go over (1), going over (2), gone over (3), inferior (2), killed (1), knocks (1), lay (1), lay down (1), lay flat (1), lie down (1), look (1), lost (2), lying (5), making (1), perish (1), present (1), presenting (3), prostrating (1), remains (1), settled (1), surely fall (1), throw (2), topple (1), turns (1), void (1), waste away (3).
>>
File: 1491181406966.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1491181406966.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
Ebola-chan was the first time I experienced real religious fervor. Kek took that feeling and doubled it. The media will never be able to replicate these things intentionally. They don't understand what it is that makes them spread naturally. I'm sure Jews have been at the helm of several attempts to force memes in an effort to understand and use the phenomenon to their advantage, but they lack authenticity.
>>
File: 1474928003426.png (315KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1474928003426.png
315KB, 600x398px
>>135715929
Your so called "light" is nothing more than illusion, there is only darkness, darkness is truth and all must return to it.
>>
File: goebbels2.png (138KB, 501x280px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels2.png
138KB, 501x280px
>>135716233
>Btw, I am also a gnostic and occultist, and I find your slander to be bullshit. I do not belong to any 'top' globalist organization,

then you are super stupid because you are playing their game without even being rewarded for it. That is well documented historical fact not slander

>Occultists have been hunted down throughout the ages because it represents free thought

The occult is the oldest form of mind control LOL @ FREE THOUGHT

You are a kike lackey whether you know it or not
>>
File: 1498781795514.jpg (71KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498781795514.jpg
71KB, 650x650px
>>135715845
I get it. Mystery Babylon (((Modern Christianity))) + Mystery Babylon (Kek) + Mystery Babylon (Baphomet/Baal/cuck-Molek) + Mystery Babylon (Islam, cult of Assassins to be more precise) = You Win?
>>
>>135712390
Explain
>>
>>135716451
All beings tremble before violence
All fear death
All love life
See yourself in others then whom can you hurt?
What harm can you do?
He who seeks happiness by harming others who seek happiness
Will never find happiness
Remember this and in this life and the next you will have happiness.

I am sorry you have been hurt and have a warped view of the world and men. But you will not succeed, you will be destroyed if you continue down this path.
>>
File: 1499309369531.jpg (95KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1499309369531.jpg
95KB, 750x734px
>>135701755
After Harambe was matryred Kek saw that the time was right to send His Prophet Pepe (PBUH) into the world of man. The knowledge revealed by Pepe (PBUH) enabled tipping the election. Now President Donald Trump is also the God-Emperor Ascendant. The Cult of Kek will be akin to Scientology in a future White Republic. I fully support the whole Kek thing going full L Ron.
>>
File: 1500519071561.gif (135KB, 222x533px) Image search: [Google]
1500519071561.gif
135KB, 222x533px
>>135716192
>>135716302

נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַלנָפַל נָפַל נָפַל נָפַל
>>
>>135716233
This is the same pasta EVERY freemason apologist posts, or Ordo Templaris or Ordo Orientalis or whatever the fuck you are in. If you are not in the top = you have no idea, do you?

This isn´t even conspiracy-tier, it´s well established. Low tiers = Mystery Babylon light and a front. High tiers = Mystery Babylon outright.
>>
File: 1things.jpg (103KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1things.jpg
103KB, 400x364px
>>135716451
Hate never yet destroyed hate, only love destroys hate, this is the law ancient and inexhaustible
>>
>>135716559
>free thought, so free we have to keep it hidden.
>>
>>135716559
It is pointless to argue with you, everyone who has a different opinion is "stupid".

You have to be a fucking troll if you are actually saying occultic things are 'mind control' while pushing your christian and buddhist crap.

Btw, your Goebbels quote contradicts what you are saying, why are the kikes attacking Kek/Pepe so much? oh yes, you have an answer for that too , right?
>it's all part of their game man...

You are fucking nuts
>>
File: buddha1.jpg (9KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
buddha1.jpg
9KB, 285x177px
>>135716911
you have no power here demon, my wind and my will cannot be subverted. I am the beginning and the end, nothing will block my path. I am prepared to die are you?
>>
>>135716805
It is destruction they seek, or sometimes I suspect this. There are two main theories right, the NWO Kalergi full RFID shitshow. But there is another, that they are trying to either force the messiah to come by creating so much sin (Lev Levi IIRC) he must, thus ending human life on earth or just destroy humanity outright. Maybe as some form of punishment against God? IDK, they are insane so it doesn´t matter really.
>>
File: 1473901453361.png (1MB, 1434x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473901453361.png
1MB, 1434x1080px
>>135716723
עוּר
>>
>>135716926
yep, this.
people just can't wrap their brains around the idea of hundreds of different cults, groups, religions, secret societies, etc, all with different names, yet teaching essentially the same thing: Satanism.
2+2=4. There is only one truth, and MANY lies.
Jesus Christ is the truth.
>>
>>135716911
Nice get, mind if I type that into pre-2003 Word Wing-Dings?

Now remember little one. In Ein Sof everything is perfect and just like it should be. Why be so jealous, why not just go there and relax?
Or we could fight it out LARPing that we are separate individuals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo
>>
File: buddha10.jpg (1019KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
buddha10.jpg
1019KB, 2048x1536px
>>135716911
There is no light or dark only the will of men. There is pure heart and a clear mind. Nothing you can do has power where the heart is pure and the mind clear. Take your superstitions and you symbols back to the dungeons you sprang from, they are relics of the mentally stunted I have the power here, my mind rules my temple
>>
>>135717452
Ein Sof isn't perfect, only Ain, that which existed before the Creator.
>>
File: fak.jpg (29KB, 745x390px) Image search: [Google]
fak.jpg
29KB, 745x390px
>>135717365
Enjoy this symbol demon
>>
File: HoF.jpg (82KB, 352x245px) Image search: [Google]
HoF.jpg
82KB, 352x245px
>>135716911
http://research.haifa.ac.il/~chajes/chajes/ivory_tower_files/Chajes-Jews%20and%20Magic.pdf

Do you know what this is called, this hoodo bullshit? By Jung: Brute brains too simple to understand cause and effect, believing if a crocodile ate someone the most likely explanation is that the person has been cursed, or the crocodile ordered by a witch doctor to perform the act. This is you.

picrelated
>muh left hand on the chin is so sekrit
>>
File: 1487364245846.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487364245846.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
>>135717740
For an enlightened buddhist posting memes about 'love', you sure do have a nasty attitude...
>>
>>135717297

These people literally worship committing acts of evil and causing misery and trafficking in human suffering and degradation, this is not allegory or hyperbole. Knowing that every day these people are not exposed and brought to justice is a day I feel that I have a partial responsibility in the suffering of the people whose lives they destroy for sport and its nearly too much to bear which has driven me to write this book. There are other actions I plan to take as well upon its completion to raise awareness of what is happening, if you want to keep up with my efforts follow me on social media platforms.
I mentioned the term Ashkenazi earlier in the book and now I want to go into more detail about what exactly Ashkenazi means. In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:
>>
>>135717297
“living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)
The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads
“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form. The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people folks. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed
>>
File: chanbael.png (241KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
chanbael.png
241KB, 450x497px
>>135715252
Your meme just inspired me to make this version.
Rate?
>>
>>135716956
Einstein explained this (in a moment of not stealing and man-whoring) well: In order to solve a problem you must produce the same amount of energy that went into creating it, and it must be of a DIFFERENT frequency.
paraphrased.

Sounds basic but people get this wrong daily. Ashamed of being fat? Comfort eat? Hey try solving it by berating and hating on yourself causing more shame.
>>
>>135718030
going to clean up the pixels
>>
>>135705704
R A R E
A
R
E
saved.
>>
File: demon.png (670KB, 948x1102px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
670KB, 948x1102px
>>135717365
TOP LOL AT THIS DEMON TRYING TO DO SPIRITUAL BATTLE WITH A BUDDHIST USING TRINKETS, I AM THE BRINGER AND THE DESTROYED DEMON YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE FURY THAT WILL BE UNLEASHED ON YOU
>>
File: 1473733375295.png (1MB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1473733375295.png
1MB, 1024x1117px
>>135716805
>>135716956
>>135717142
Be thy own destruction
The time is nigh
חֹ֫שֶׁך מְטָא
>>
>>135716926
>If you are not in the top = you have no idea, do you?
If you're not even a member, you have no chance of knowing, though?
Pretty much the only way people fall for (((Bill Cooper))) and his blatant lies.
>>
>>135701755
Why on earth do you retards keep using the bible as a source?

You aren't even allowed to use wikipedia as a source in any respectable university but here you spergs will use the bible as your source.

Just kill yourself and do the gene pool a favor.
>>
>>135718149
doesn't sound too 'forgiving' Mr. Buddha. Jeez, you're a hack promoting your own twisted version of buddhism.
>>
File: 1458081485951.png (346KB, 675x496px) Image search: [Google]
1458081485951.png
346KB, 675x496px
>>135707584
this isn't what you're looking for but it is of a kind.
>>
>>135717639
I am not jewish nor do I have my "talmud" or "torah" around, maybe I meant Ain Sof. The one which is at the top, the one they describe as "everything exists in perfection, nothing requires change or bother".
>>
File: buddha9.jpg (206KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
buddha9.jpg
206KB, 640x637px
>>135718074
>>
>>135718470
That is Ain, the no-thing before all.
>>
File: chanbael.png (248KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
chanbael.png
248KB, 450x497px
>>135718030
here, cleaner
>>
File: indulge.jpg (91KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
indulge.jpg
91KB, 850x400px
>>135718168
>>
File: 1499343160576.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1499343160576.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>135718599
>>135718699
look at those consecutive digits...
>>
>>135717365
>Buddha crushes god of Fear with no effort
>Jesus says "No fu" to Lucifer with ease
>Mikael kebabs Satan while laffing
>Ganesha stomps all your little shit
>God is everything = you are casting spells on yourself

Bwahah I love /x/ posters.
>>
File: 1475562145899.jpg (70KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
1475562145899.jpg
70KB, 525x488px
>>135718699
>>135718030
It's meaning different but well
עוּר
>>
>>135718332
Sorry I thougth you were the Luciferian that is here. This is no joke friend this is very serious. A Buddhists compassion does not extend to demons.
>>
>>135717994
Yeah I read some of this before, or heard it. I am just replying less because it´s time for me to go. Good luck and don´t let the LARPing /x/ tween trigger your rage. Channel it towards the real foes. For we grapple not with plebian shillposters, but with Darklings of devious intent.
>>
File: download_20170608_162705.jpg (111KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170608_162705.jpg
111KB, 1024x979px
>>135718811
>>
>>135718781
Ain is the jewish description of the eternal chaos, which in the Egyptian pantheon Kek is one of the eightfold representations of.
>>
>>135718975
>For we grapple not with plebian shillposters, but with Darklings of devious intent.

people in this thread have no idea about the battle being waged in this thread and int he world. They think people are LARPing and shitposting when they are freaks actually trying to cast spells
>>
>>135704516
>implying anyone takes fucking kekistan seriously
>>
File: 1472533746433.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472533746433.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>135718811
חֹ֫שֶׁך מְטָא
>>
>>135718287
Attacking the late saint William Cooper. Good job, really helped me understand how wrong I was about your secret little "worship anything you want anon, or wait don´t worship anything! just say these words and praise this altar hiding stone-dildos of Osiris emasculation lel" club.
>>
>>135718301
I am not using the bible as a source nitwit, it is what they use how much paint do you eat?
>>
>>135713828
Jordan Maxwell
>>
File: chanbael2.png (242KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
chanbael2.png
242KB, 450x497px
>>135718699
Here's a version without the hand for your memeing discretion
>>
>>135718332
>he doesn´t know what Buddha did to the demons that came for him
Sorry bro, you probably believe Jesus was a pacifist as well.
>>
File: 1494390120874.jpg (32KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1494390120874.jpg
32KB, 563x542px
>>135719404
>404
>missing hand
praise
>>
>>135718873
Ah shit sorry man, I thought you were trying to cast the old Evil Eye. You just want to awaken people. Good shitposting then, carry on

>Captcha: Rus Tiqqya
What did Ruse Taqqya mean by this?
>>
>>135719461
this
>>135718895

I'm sure he doesn't know turning the other cheek was an act of defiance not pacifism
>>
>>135719461
I suppose in the version you choose, he is a righteous asshole who slays his enemies. Yet you turn around and preach love. Hypocritical dumbfucks, you just believe that which suits your twisted worldview.
>>
File: countpepe.png (99KB, 521x519px) Image search: [Google]
countpepe.png
99KB, 521x519px
>>135718999
fuckin checked
>>
File: חֹ֫שֶׁך מְטָא.png (580KB, 475x704px) Image search: [Google]
חֹ֫שֶׁך מְטָא.png
580KB, 475x704px
>>135718149
>>135718895
One does not offer trinkets, one must gain through climbing that which is not up.
>>
>>135719326
>Jew stooge
>a saint
So very typical of Sweden. Can you really defend his lies, his leading, and his putting the words in the mouths of his """"experts"""" (who often get things quite wrong themselves)?
>"worship anything you want anon, or wait don´t worship anything!
We don't worship anything, but you're expected to have a religion. In your neck of the woods, you have to be a baptised Christian, of course. No kikes or muslims allowed, which is probably the issue you have with it.
>>
>>135719721
yes, twist that around, just like every christian. I've heard several versions, you can kick someone's ass if they hit you twice, etc..
>>
File: buddhist_warrior.jpg (22KB, 260x345px) Image search: [Google]
buddhist_warrior.jpg
22KB, 260x345px
>>135719752
>Hypocritical dumbfucks

you have no understanding of the things you speak of, there is not the least bit of hypocrisy in your unlearned understanding of things. Buddhists will not be put down, warrior monks and Samurai were Buddhists our compassion does not extend to demons. Our compassion is for the oppressed not the oppressor, we will not allow evil to spread
>>
File: 1488145352183.jpg (13KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
1488145352183.jpg
13KB, 255x170px
>>135720112
The White dragon flys, no survivors! Prasie KEK!
>>
>>135715033
This is exactly what I meant by "Where", there are no fascist groups at all. Give it a few years.
>>
File: Truthbuddha.jpg (43KB, 595x379px) Image search: [Google]
Truthbuddha.jpg
43KB, 595x379px
>>135719796
The only climb is the mountain of service to the peak of compassion. There is no gain other than peace through holy deeds and good works
>>
>>135718287
What kind of faggot uses echoes on Milton?
>>
>>135719857
Not everyone is a Rockwell or Pierce. Cooper got a lot of shit right and did what he believed in, in the way he knew how, until they got him as he flew too close to the (((sun))).
Stooge my fucking ass
>>
>>135719857
Also as an Ordo Templaris Satanist what is your opinion on Michael Tsarion? I love listening to the guy but there is so much magicks and verbose wordplay.
>>
File: buddha2.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
buddha2.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>135719932
I am a biblical scholar from a Baptist University I have not twisted anything around, you just very obviously have no understanding of things you are talking about, but that's fine, you are free to believe whatever you wish
>>
File: 1499730766567.jpg (60KB, 534x472px) Image search: [Google]
1499730766567.jpg
60KB, 534x472px
>>135720381
Masons fear the Bill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
>>
>>135720513
>Cooper got a lot of shit right
Not that much. I'd only give him leeway on the items which i don't personally know to be untrue, but they'd still give me reason to doubt from experience.

>>135720588
Not in the OTO, i'm heterosexual. And not a satanist, because it would require some stunning retardation to choose the losing side in something like that.
>>
File: 1472532580705.png (732KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
1472532580705.png
732KB, 640x868px
>>135720344
Thou which cannot reach its summit peril begets, for thou which taketh the fruit may journey never cease.
חֹ֫שֶׁך מְטָא
>>
File: buddha1.png (344KB, 603x419px) Image search: [Google]
buddha1.png
344KB, 603x419px
>>135720930
A fruitful journey needs no destination, one foot in front of the other will take us everywhere. There is no place forbidden to he who has mastered himself. In order to straighten others we must do something infinitely more difficult straighten ourselves.
>>
>>135720854
You seem like a good man anon. I am certain there are many benefits of being a part of these societies and gatherings at your level and a few above. Be aware of who you are sponsoring though. No offense meant, I think fraternities helping eachother, studying, developing, improving their surroundings etc is a beatiful thing.
Unfortunately those who wish to subvert and destroy hate beautiful things, thus all the infiltration I suspect.

Oh and one last thing, who told you to dislike Cooper? The link I sent has his Mystery Babylon stuff. Maybe just check a few of them out?
>>
>>135721321
>who told you to dislike Cooper?
Me, when i listened to them. If i hadn't read so much first hand material, i might have fallen for him. Though i doubt it with his obnoxious style and contradictions. He's a bad interviewer, clearly pushing an agenda, and probably reading from a script.
>>
>>135721321
this, the good things they advertise are only incitements to evil friend, heed this warning. Once you are in so far there is no leaving other than death. Believe what you will, we know what we are talking about. These cults were designed for one purpose and if you do not serve the purpose for them you have no purpose
>>
File: NN.png (107KB, 700x1007px) Image search: [Google]
NN.png
107KB, 700x1007px
You poor fools.
>>
>>135720930
>it is a long way off
What is, your realization that creation is the only act truly possible? Destruction is an illusion, a fantasy your ego believes in out of fear, despair, jealousy and anger.
>>
File: chakras2.jpg (233KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
chakras2.jpg
233KB, 720x712px
>>135720930
Your frog god bows to man who has mastered himself, and you will be cast out with him. We have already stolen his magic, he works for us now
>>
File: 1472152041143.jpg (125KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472152041143.jpg
125KB, 475x600px
>>135721259
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>>
File: eeerw.jpg (54KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
eeerw.jpg
54KB, 500x577px
>>135718149
>>135721942
He bows to no one weak hairless ape. Your shakras and oooooooohmhmhmmms are not match for Keks ancient power. Soon you will bow to him buddistcuck soon you will see
>>
File: 8fold.jpg (18KB, 422x294px) Image search: [Google]
8fold.jpg
18KB, 422x294px
>>135722120
narrow is the path this is true, but it is the eightfold path that leads to the cool waters of the Dharma. Samsara is your curse, for you still have not learned the 4 noble truths, the only real truth in the realm of men and gods you still have not learned this, which is why you will repeat this sad existence. My conscious is clear and my spirit is free, there is no punishment for doing evil deeds your evil deeds are the punishment
>>
File: 1473900190902.png (97KB, 530x426px) Image search: [Google]
1473900190902.png
97KB, 530x426px
>>135721942
Who is thou who has claimed conquered chaos, Self is an illusion, mastery is thy unsummitable peak and thy ego is death.
עוּר
>>
>>135718442
Thank you.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>135722440
>>135722612

My good deeds are my shield, and my pure heart is my weapon. Your petty gods are just that, petty. They are easily banished and rendered powerless by a superior intellect. There is nothing that can stop the march of knowledge spreading the seed of truth. You have already lost you just don't it yet
>>
File: wow2.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wow2.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>135722612
>Who is thou who has claimed conquered chaos, Self is an illusion, mastery is thy unsummitable peak and thy ego is death.

ha now you are in the dharma, there is no self only this moment

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.
>>
File: 1473731467765.gif (157KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473731467765.gif
157KB, 500x394px
>>135722821
Thine ego is death, god you are not, thine truth is a falsity.
>>
File: daliLama.jpg (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
daliLama.jpg
9KB, 247x204px
>>135723187
It is said that soon after his enlightenment the Buddha passed a man on the road who was struck by the Buddha’s extraordinary radiance and peaceful presence. The man stopped and asked, “My friend what are you? Are you a celestial being or a god?”
“No” said the Buddha.
“Well then are you some kind of magician or wizard?”
Again the Buddha answered, “No.”
“Are you a man?”
“No.”
“Well my friend, then what are you?” The Buddha replied, “I am awake.”

You are right I am no god, gods bow before Buddhas
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.